Angry Youngmin

Crazy about you

Next day, you went to school as usual. You was walking when suddenly you see a crowd of people at the cafeteria. You were curious and went to see.

You see group of girls were all surrounding Youngmin. They were asking about the bruises on his face. You watch them.

"What happened to you, Oppa?"

"Omo, what happened to your face?"

"Baby Oppa! Who did this to you?"

"I gonna hit those people who have hurt you Oppa!"

The group of girls keep on questioning him but all he could do is to act nice with them. He just smile at them but then you know that he was really pissed off.

You were watching them when suddenly Youngmin catch you watching him and started glaring at you. That was not the usual glare but it is even more a furious glare. *He angry with me? Why? About yesterday?*

You were about to approach him and say thank you when the bell rang. You then make your way to the classroom. *Maybe break time, I will talk to him*

As usual you were sitting there resting your head on the table but you could not get to sleep. All you think was about Youngmin. You were questioning to yourself, "He really angry about me? I did not leave him on purpose. Jinyoung who is the one that grab my hand. arghhhh.*

Finally it was break time. You were walking along the locker side when suddenly someone grab your wrist and pull you.

"AHHHH! What do you want?" you face him and it turn to up to be Youngmin.

"What I want?! I want to slap you. CAN?! Ever since you enter in my life, you make my life miserable! Firstly, you spoilt my phone. Secondly, you get me beaten up. Thirdly, you make my face become like this! Lastly, you ruin my morning as all the girls just now were all questioning me. And that make me pissed off! And now seeing your face make me more pissed off!" Youngmin yelled.

"Wae? You don't know the whole story yet. You better get the fact right before you start yelling at me! Give some respect to me, can you? You should respect me as my age is more ol---" you pause.

"Ol? What ol? Why you stop? Respect you? Oh, come on. You should respect me! I'm the one who help you but yesterday you went home just like that and did not even say thank you to me?! Where is your manners MISS HANA!?" Youngmin replied.

"Okay fine! I give up. Thank you. Are you happy? Now let me go." you said.

"Fine. And remember just one more day for you to pay back to me. If not......" Youngmin smile.

"If not what? I'm not scared of you! Not even a fear feeling towards you!" you said and walk away when suddenly you did not notice that there were water on the floor and you was about to fall down when someone catch your waist.

It is YOUNGMIN again helping you. * He again? Is he really my hero?*

Your face were inches apart. You can feel his breath. You and him keep on staring to each other. Your eye keep on blinking to each other. Your heart start to beat really fast but all you could do is just not to let him hear it.

"Youngmin!" both of you qucikly stand up. You were totally awkward. Youngmin clear his throat.

"Ah, what Minwoo?" Youngmin asked.

"Can I have some tissue? I run out of tussue this time. The weather is freaking hot! And I even use 3 tissue packet in just half the day." Minwoo said.

You laugh.

Minwoo see you laugh, "EH! HANA! Hello!" Minwoo smile and wave at me.

You smile back but become awkward again and start to move away from there.

"OHHHHHHH! Youngmin, you and her. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Youngmin has a girlfriend! YAY!" Minwoo said to him and started to dance happily.

"Pfft. No. She is not my girlfriend. Can you stop! You are embarassing me! Be a man." Youngmin said.

"Be a man. You too then be a man! We are the same age! Remember?!" Minwoo said and laugh.

"My brithday is over. So you are younger right? Then shut up please!" Youngmin replied.

"EH! I'm started to sweat again because I was dancing just now. Youngmin, tissue!" Minwoo shouted.

"YAHHHH. I dun have. I'm not your assitant or something to always provide you tissue. Come on! I'm hungry" Youngmin said and pull his hand.

 

Short chapter.

Comment and Subscribe ! <3

 

Before I forget..

Happy Birthday to Hyunseong, Boyfriend. <3