Caring Youngmin

Crazy about you

Na eun raise her right eyebrown up.

"Ouh, I thought it was my friend. My friend also have the same name as me so yeah." you replied in relief.

"Ouh." Na eun replied in one word and smile to herself.

"So what are you doing here? And why you know that I'm here?" you asked her.

"I heard from our school mates. I came here just to give you this wallet. Nothing much." Na eun replied and give her wallet to you.

Your eyes widen in shock.

"W-hyy is my wallet with you?" you asked in a hesitating tone.

"I found it on the ground when Youngmin sent you to the hospital." Na eun replied.

D--id you see a-nything?" you ask hoping she will not see anything.

"You think?" Na eun smirk and went away.

You look at her in shock. *She see my wallet?!*

When she was already in front of the door, Na eun turn to you.

"No, I did not see anything inside your wallet. Take care then. " Na eun replied and went away.

You were relieved of what she has reply.

Na eun went out and bump into Youngmin.

"Na eun?!" Youngmin shouted.

"Yeah, it's me. Any problem? By the way, be careful with your girlfriend. She can be wild sometime." Na eun replied and smirk at Youngmin.

Youngmin look at her in confusion.

"Huh?! What do you mean? Just shut up, . Get away from here." Youngmin said and went inside your room.

"Hana!" Youngmin shouted.

You look at him and smile.

"Youngmin? What are you doing here?" you asked him and put your wallet away.

"Yar, I promise you that I will be coming here right?" Youngmin replied and sit beside you.

"Aissssh, yeah. But I will be discharged today." you replied and get up.

"So you are going home alone?" Youngmin replied.

You nodded.

"So I will sent you home then!" Youngmin replied in excitement.


"HUH?! There's no need for you to send me home. I will go home by myself." you replied.

"But I want to send you home. To look after you, help you bath, help you wear clothes." Youngmin replied and laugh.

"Eeewww. Don't be so disgusting. ERT!" you shouted at him.

After a while, the nurse came in and give you the permission to went home.

You pack your stuff and Youngmin help you to carry your bag.

"So we are going to take bus or cab?" Youngmin asked.


"Of course, bus. Cab is too expensive unless you are rich." you replied and went out of the hospital.

"Aissssh. I'm rich." Youngmin replied.

"Who care? I'm not into your money or something." you replied and then the bus came and took the bus.

Youngmin smile to you.

You then sit beside the window while Youngmin sit beside you.

After a while journey, you fall onto sleep and your head fall onto Youngmin shoulder. His expression suddenly change into happy and he also rest his head onto yours and smile to himself happily. Finally you arrived at your house.

"Okay, Youngmin you can go home now. BYE!" you said and took your bag from him.

"How can it be like that? You are alone in the house right? So I must took care of you." Youngmin replied and smirk at you.

"AISH! Up to you then." you said and entered your house.

Youngmin entered your house and look around.

"Such a nice house, you got! You live alone?" Youngmin asked.

"No, with my sister. She's at work right now." you replied and put your bag inside your room.

Youngmin look around and found a photo frame of you and your sister.

"Oh, so who is this beside you. Eh wait, which is you?" Youngmin replied and point at both of the face.

You then snatch the photo and hide it behind you.

"EH! What was that for?" Youngmin replied.

"Ouhh, nothing. I don't like people to look at my thing. So yeaaah." you said and put the frame back but put it on backwards.

"Hana ahh, you can have a rest then. The doctor said that you need to have a lot of rest so you must sleep." Youngmin ordered you.

"Aisssshhh, I don't want to sleep. I'm not tired." you replied.

"You are not tired? Then why you sleep on the bus then?" Youngmin asked.

You then yawn.

"See!" Youngmin said.


"Fine fine. I will take a rest then. You also take a rest. Don't do anything in my house. " you said and went to your bed.

"Alright. I will be right beside you. I will accompany you to sleep." Youngmin replied.

You were about to sleep when then Youngmin stare at you and smile. You turn at him.

"Stop looking at me! I cannot sleep with your eyes wide open!" you shouted.

"Okay okay! I will sleep okay!" Youngmin replied and put his head on the bed.

After a while you fall onto a deep sleep. Youngmin wake up and wave his hand on your face to ensure that you have fallen a sleep. He slowly get up and went to your kitchen.

He search some ingredient inside your house and refrigerator. He then found it and started to cook you a porridge.

You were sleeping soundly when suddenly you smell something from the kitchen. You slowly open your eyes and smell the delicious smell. You then get up and went to the kitchen and just to see Youngmin was washing the pot.

"Youngmin? What are you doing?" you asked him.

"Cooking for you. Go and eat before you were fall sick again." Youngmin replied and smile to you.

*He's really change. Becoming to a caring Youngmin!*

"Okay, but I have to bath first. I feel so warm because of the weather." you replied and was about to head to the bathroom when Youngmin offer you something.

"Want me to bathe for you?" Youngmin asked in a cheeky tone.

You look at him in disgusted and he laugh.

 

Comment and Subscribe. <3