Meeting you

Crazy about you

Your phone suddenly rang, you wiped your tears before Jinyoung sees it and picked up the phone.

 
“Yoboseyyo?” You said.
 
“Hana?”
 
“Ani, this is ~~~~~. Who are you?” You said.
 
“Ah, sorry, I forgot. This is Kwangmin.” He said.
 
You get up from the rock and look at Jinyoung, signalling that you have to take the calls, and then you walked a bit further away from him, so he won’t get to hear your conversation.
 
“Ah, What do you want?” you said.
 
“Can I meet you?” He said.
 
“You want to meet me? Why?” You said.
 
“I need to talk about you. It’s about Youngmin.” He said.
 
You froze by the name.
 
“Y-youngmin? Why?” you stutter.
 
“Please, this is important. I have to see you, NOW.”
 
“Aren’t you mad at me?” you said.
 
“Why should I be mad? You’re my beloved friend or Noona, I should say. I don’t care what your age is and I love my Noona and nothing can change it.” Kwangmin said.
 
You soften by his words, without you knowing, tears were forming in your eyes.’
 
“T-Thanks Kwangmin.” You said.
 
“You’re welcome. So… Can I meet you? Pleaseeeeeee.” Kwangmin begged.
 
“Alright.” You said.
 
 
“Great! Meet me at the starbucks café, NOW.” Kwangmin said.
 
“Okay, bye.” You ended the call.
 
You went to Jinyoung who was waiting for you.
 
“Jin- I mean, oppa, I have to go somewhere. I’ll meet you next time okay?” You said to Jinyoung.
 
“Do you want me to send you?” Jinyoung said.
 
“It’s okay. I’ll go now. Bye.” You rushed off to the starbucks café.
 
 
-Starbucks Café- 
 
You entered the café and look around to find Kwangmin.
 
“Noona!” Kwangmin shouted across the café, waving at me.
 
You went to him, feeling awkward. You can’t really face anyone whom you’re close to after your secret is being exposed. All you feel was awkwardness.
 
You sat down in front of Kwangmin. He doesn’t seem to be mad at you, but still, you can’t really face him.
 
“Ha- I mean, Noona, how are you doing now?” Kwangmin asked.
 
“F-fine. So what do you want to talk about?” You said.
 
“It’s about Youngmin. I’m really worried about him. Ever since that incident, he doesn’t seem to get out of his room. He always stays inside his room. He refused to eat. He refused to talk to us. He always sit in his room and cried all day.” Kwangmin explained.
 
You just keep silent. You don’t know what to say. You feel very guilty. It was all your fault that he become like this.
 
“Noona, can you go and meet him?” Kwangmin said.
 
“He doesn’t want to see me.” You said.
 
“Please Noona. I can’t bear to see Youngmin like this.” 
 
“I’m sorry Kwangmin. But I don’t think I can see him again.” You said.
 
“Why?”
 
“I’m getting married.” You said.
 
Kwangmin widened his eyes, “M-Married? To who?”
 
“One of your schoolmate.” You said.
 
“Who is it? Who’s the guy?” Kwangmin asked.
 
You kept silent.
 
“Please tell me Noona.” Kwangmin begged you.
 
“Jinyoung.” You said.
 
His eyes widened, he was full of shock, “J-Jinyoung?”
 
You nodded.
 
Kwangmin heaved a sigh, “Alright.” He said in disappointment
 
“But Noona, Please meet Youngmin. At least for the last time?” Kwangmin said.
 
‘Hmmmm, maybe I should? I could explain it to him. But it’s too late, it’s not like we can get back again. But, meeting him for the last time wouldn’t hurt right?’ you thought.
 
“Ermmm… O-okay, I’ll meet him.” You said.
 
“Great! Meet him at the school gate, after school okay?” Kwangmin said.
 
You nodded.
 
--Next day, after school--
 
You waited for Youngmin as what Kwangmin told you. You felt so nervous but deep inside your heart, you felt so excited to meet him. Your heart keep beating fast thinking if Youngmin will able to understand your situation or not. 
 
You were waiting for him and finally you saw people were going out of the school. You keep your eyes open to see if Youngmin is walking pass. Your eyes keep on eyeing left, right, left right. 
 
But for a second, out of sudden your heart soften. You saw that person that you really want to meet for the past few days. The blonde hair, dorky guy, the guy you have been waiting to meet with. You smile upon seeing him. 
 
*Is this a dream? I have been wanting to meet him. His smile, that I really miss a lot*
 
You run towards him quickly and called him. 
 
“YOUNGMIN!” you shouted and grab his wrist. 
 
He heard you and turn towards you. 
 
Your smile did not last until Youngmin push your hand away. 
 
“Get away from me.” Youngmin acted arrogantly towards you. 
 
Your heart keep beating. You were shock with the way Youngmin treat you. 
 
“Youngmin, let me explain. I can explain. Give me this last chance to explain it for you. Please.” you begged him. 
 
“I don't need your explaination. Get away now!” Youngmin shouted and went away from you. 
 
You step back. You were about to cried but you tried to hold it. 
 
You did not want to give up and run towards him to block his way. 
 
“Youngmin, please. Give me this last chance. Let me explain. Hear my explaination and then if you want to leave, you can go on and leave me.” you said. 
Youngmin then glare at you. 
 
“How many time must I say, get away from me! I don't need an explaination of a stupid liar like you! What else do you want to explain? Aren't it clear enough that you just want to pretend as if you are young? So that you can flirt with guys? You are just an old noona who only want to flirt with the school guy in my school right?! So get away now, old noona.” Youngmin replied in a harsh way. 
 
You grab his wrist not letting him to go away but eventually he push you hard and make you fall down. 
 
Youngmin realized his action and was shock that you actually landed on the ground. 
 
“YAAAAAR YOUNGMIN!” Kwangmin eventually came and punch Youngmin on his face. He landed on the ground. 
 
Without you knowing, Kwangmin and Minwoo were actually watching both of you having  the conversation just now. 
 
Kwangmin turn towards you and help you to get up. 
 
“You okay?” Kwangmin asked. 
 
Your heart broke into pieces. The way he acted towards you, he humilated you in front of people. You really hurt. Eventually your tears start to roll down in front of  Youngmin. The tears that you want to 
keep from Youngmin eventually it show up when Youngmin push you. 
 
“I think I need to go now.” you said in a soft tone to Kwangmin and walk away. 
 
Kwangmin then glare towards Youngmin and he grab his collar. 
 
“ARE YOU A MAN, JO YOUNGMIN?! A MAN DOES NOT HIT A GIRL!” Kwangmin punch Youngmin again. 
 
He then stand up. Youngmin slowly get up. 
 
“You trying to defend that girl?! That girl who lie to you! Who lie everybody about her age!?” Youngmin shouted. 
 
“CAN YOU STOP BEING STUBBORN!? Let me ask you, do you know what her attention really is when she tried to hide her age? Do you kow it?!” Kwangmin asked in a harsh tone. 
 
Youngmin went quiet. 
 
“You don't know anything about her so you better shut the hell up!” Kwangmin continued. 
 
“OH! So you are not defending your own brother but that LIAR?! ARE YOU CRAZY! SHE LIED TO ME! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT! SHE CHEATED MY FEELINGS!” Youngmin shouted. 
 
“Say whatever you want but I'm going to tell you this. This will be the last day that she will get to meet  you.” Kwangmin said. 
 
Youngmin look at him in confusion. 
 
“Ah? What do you mean? What last day?!” Youngmin asked. 
 
“She's going to married with somebody after this. So your chance has ruin.” Kwangmin replied. 
 
“MARRIED?! Stop playing with me KWANGMIN! You joking right?! WITH WHO?!” Youngmin said. 
 
“Erm.. Sorry to say but it's Jinyoung.” 
 
Youngmin eyes wide open upon hearing that. He clenced his fist in anger. He was about to find him when Kwangmin stop him. 
 
“Where are you going?!” Kwangmin asked. 
 
“To find that bloddy Jinyoung. HE CHEATED HIS OWN BEST FRIEND! How could he? I trusted him too much and he did this to me?!” Youngmin shouted. 
 
“He did not cheat you but you are the one that created all of this incident. If only you would control your feelings at first, it would not have end up like this. If only you listen to what ~~~~~~~ going to explain, then she would not have left you. If only, you were by her side all day, she would not have followed her parents. But TODAY, she came back just for you. To explain it for you but indeed you push her, you humilated her. Have you ever think about her feelings? Did you saw her crying in front of you just now? I think you saw it. I'm going to say you this for the very last time, she really LOVE you. Do you know that? It's hard to find a sincere girl like her to love you with all of her heart. She even cried when she met with me last night. I'm the one who arrange all of this but YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RUIN IT. You sastified now?! I'm really dissapointed with you. Seriously, dissapointed.” Kwangmin replied and went away from there immediately. 
 
Youngmin went blank after hearing it. He shook his head. 
 
“This can't be! She's not going to marry with Jinyoung aren't she? She going to leave me? And what have I done?! She came to me just to explain it and I hurt her feelings. What's wrong with me! That girl who I really love is going to leave me?! THIS CAN'T BE!” Youngmin thought to himself and his tears roll down with regret. 
 
You ran to the park and sit on the bench. You let all your tears out. It really hurts your feelings. 
 
“YOUNGMIN, why are you doing this to me? Why can't you accept me? I'm an old noona? I thought you love me just the way I am?” 
 
You were crying when suddenly a packet of tissue appear in front of you. You look up and it's Jinyoung. You grab the tissue and wipe your tears. You were wiping it when Jinyoung suddenly pulled you into a hug. You thought it was going to comfort you, but no, you cried harder. Jinyoung did not say anything. He just patted your back and kissed your forehead. 
 
‘Please don’t cry, ~~~~~. It breaks my heart. I wish to erase all your sadness. Even though I don’t know what happen to you, I will try to find out, and erase all your miseries.’ Jinyoung thought and kissed your forehead.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating yesterday. (:
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3<3