Youngmin sleeping habit

Crazy about you

Soon dinner ended. Youngmin waited for you as usual. You saw Youngmin but intend to walk away and Youngmin shouted at you.

"Don't you think you can get away from me, Hana!" Youngmin shouted.

"I'm not going anywhere right?! Where's your bag? Faster! I'm so tired!" you said.

"Wah, seem to know your duty hah?!" Youngmin questioned you.

"Shut up!" you said and grab his bag.

You and him then went together to your room.

"Okay, my duty for today is done! Naaaah take your bag and bye!" you said to Youngmin and qucikly shut the door before Youngmin is going to say anything to you.

Youngmin was resting on his bed while Jinyoung was resting on the other bed with his earpiece plug onto his ear.

Youngmin was about to fall in a deep sleep when suddenly he felt something on his face. He then grab it with his bare hand and it turn up to be a cockroach!

He shouted, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he throw the cockroach away and quickly jump over Jinyoung bed.

Jinyoung take out his earpiece. "AISSSSH What is it Youngmin?!"

"There is a cockroach!! Help me! I don't want to sleep in this room!" Youngmin shouted with his face that is disgusted by the cockroach.

"Aish. Is only a cockroach! Okay, you can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the other bed, okay?" Jinyoung suggested.

"NO!! I don't want. Let's get out of this room. I don't want to sleep here!" Youngmin shouted.

"HUH?! Then where are you going to sleep?"Jinyoung asked.

Youngmin think then he point his hand towards your room.

"WHAT? GIRLS ROOM? No!" Jinyoung shouted.

"PLEASEPLEASE! EEEEEEE. that cockroach is so disgusting!" Youngmin said.

Jinyoung buried himself under the pillow.

"Ohmygod! OKAYOKAY!" Jinyoung shouted.

"THAAAAAAAAANKS HYUNG!" Youngmin said.

They then take their pillow and blanket and went to your room.

You were watching some video at your ipod when suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You turn to Tiara.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Aish, I don't know. Come, let's check." Tiara said.

You and her then went to the door and check on the peep hole.

"Youngmin Jinyoung?!" you asked yourselves.

"HUH?" Tiara asked.

"They are at outside." you said and open the door.

You then saw Jinyoung and Youngmin were holding their blanket and pillow. You saw Youngmin face. And you felt that something happen towards him as you can see his irritated disgusted face.

You were curious and ask them. "What are you doing here?" you asked them.

"We want to sleep here as Youngmin is scared of the cockroach inside the room." Jinyoung replied and laugh.

You and Tiara then laugh. "You scared of cockroach hah, Youngmin?!" you asked.

"Aish! I'm not scared! Is just that errrrr" Youngmin paused.

"Nevermind, going then." you said and make them a space to sleep.

"Kay guys, you can sleep here." you said to Jinyoung and Youngmin.

Both of them lie down on the bed. You were laughing to yourself. * WOW! It seem that I found your weakness Youngmin! Cockroach huh? Small kid! *

You continue watching the video on your ipod while Tiara has fallen asleep so do the both guy at the other bed.

It was 3 something in the morning. You were still not asleep. Out of sudden, you saw Youngmin get up from the bed and was walking around. He keep sniffing with his nose. You then stare at him. *What the hell is he doing?* He was sniffing when then he walk towards the table and smell the junk food that was at the table. He keep smelling it and then he put it back and went back to the bed and slept again. *HAHA! What the? Sleeping habit, Youngmin?*

*SLEEPWALKING AND SMEEL FOOD HAH YOUNGMIN?* You laugh to yourself. After that you fall asleep too.  

 

 

Comment and subscribe ! <3