An agreement

Crazy about you

You knock on the door of your sister house for many  time and finally it's open. Your sister was shock to see you standing in front of her.

"Unnie! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to follow Omma  Appa? DON'T TELL ME YOU RUN AWAY FROM THEM!" your sister said. 

"Let me in first can! Do you know how exhausted I am running all the way here?" you complained and wipe your sweat on your forehead. 

You went in and saw clothes lying around the house, dishes were not washed. You shook your head upon seeing that. 

"WHAT WITH THE MESS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED IN THIS HOUSE! " you exclaimed.

"Aish, I just don't have the time clean it up. Just let it be, I'm used to it. Drop the subject. You still have not answered my question! You run away from them?" your sister asked.

You nod your head. "I just do not want to get married with that son of the big and successful company. Do you know how it feels to have a force marriage. What if the guy has a weird face? Yellow teeth? Nerdy face? OHMYGOD I DON'T WANT THAT TYPE OF GUY!"

"YES! ME TOO!" you sister replied. 

 Suddenly, money came across your mind. You do bring wallet with you along but there's no money inside.

"And before I forgot did you have any money with you?"

"Money? You asking me about money? Of course I don't have. I'm broke!" your sister replied. 

"WOAH!? You serious?! You are more worst than me. I did not  bring any money with me. Then how?"

Both of you kept quiet for a while and finally you broke the silence. 

"Do me a favour then! Ask from Omma!" you suggested.

"Why don't you ask it by yourself? I'm not free enough to hear Omma nagging at me. Forget about it. You have a lot of credit card, just use it." your sister said.

"Credit card? OH YES! I just remembered I have my credit card with me. You are brilliant!" you shouted.

"Of course! Okay, I am going to get some sleep. Make yourselves as your home, okay?" your sister yawned and went inside her room. 

You then bring your luguage with you and put it beside your sister bed. You then went out of the room and started to clean all the mess up. 

When you were cleaning up the mess on the table, you accidentally drop an evelope. You pick it up and were very curious about it.

"OH! What is this? It seem like a letter from Hana school." you thought.

You then seal the envelope up and read it. You were shocked when the letter turn up to be a warning letter from the school. Hana get a warning from her school as she did not come to school since the day the school re-open. It had been one month, she did not come to school. *Omo! What is this!? Did not come to school for one month ?! Hana, you are so gonna get it from me this time!*

You then walk angrily towards her and wake her up.

"HANA!!!!!!" 

"Mmmmm, What do you want?" Your sister replied with her half eye open. 

"WAKE UP!" You pull her hand she and she sit down restlessly. 

You threw the letter at her. She then take it and read it. From her eye closed,  she begin to look at you with her eyes wide open. 

"Errm erm, I can ex--plain." Your sister said nervously.

"Explain what? If Omma know about this, you will get a nagging from her. What's wrong with you? You said to us that you want to study here but then you did not even attending it."

"I ju-st do not want to study. You don't know what is my problem, I just need to work to pay..... errr to pay...... to pay the...."

"PAY WHAT?!" you shouted. 

"Pay to the bank as I bought a car as a present to my boyfriend" Your sister replied and feeling so guilty. 

"WHAT?! You bought your boyfriend a car?! Why are you so stupid? You can just ask for help from Omma right?" you said.

"Omma?! NO! Omma cannot know this. I will be dead. Omma will surely ask me to follow her to State! NO WAY!" your sister shouted.

"Ohmygosh! I did not even bring my money with me and you do this. How can we pay the amount of it! We did not even have money. And by not coming to school, the principal can just call our parent! And they will find out! Then how? Hmmm...... Hmm..... How about I work then you go and proceed with your study?" you suggested.

"What?! Study? NO! I don't want to study anymore. I'm already used to work right now. Please don't let me study. Please please please." your sister begged you with her irritating aegyo.

"Then how? Who is going to cover for you in school. We can't let Omma know about this. How?" you asked again and sat down on the bed thinking an idea.

"AHA! Do you remember the other time people think that we are twin? Since you and I have a familiar faces, why don't you.........." before your sister could continue, you quickly stand up.

"HUH! NO! NO! NO! Don't be annoying. I have enough studying at there. es at there is super irritating! I'm not gonna help you. Beside our age is different! You are sixteen and I am nineteen! No way! The decision is final, you study and I will work! Araso?" you replied.

"Hmm... Then.. Okay.. So, you don't want Omma to know that you here right? Or you want Omma to take you from here and married with that man? Your decision then. " your sister asked and smile evily at you.

"Huh? errrrrrrr........" your sister keep looking at you and convincing asking you to agree with that decision.

*Okay, this is really annoying! Oh no! Oh no!*

"AISH! OKAY OKAY! But only for the time being. Once we have settle the debt at the bank, you will study again. Araso?" you said.

"Alright! I love you, Unnie! You are the best!" your sister went towards you and hug you.

*This is really killing me!*

You push her and buried yourself on the bed.  

 

Comment and subscribe ! <3