Volleyball competition!

Crazy about you

"Hmm.. Sound nice! How Hana?" the teacher asked.

You shake your head saying that you don't want.

"AH come on, HANA! I will be supporting you!" Minwoo said.

"Just go! Fighting!" Jinyoung shouted and smile at you.

Youngmin just stare at you. You then make an eye contact with Tiara and her friends and ask for help. They then agree for it. You and Tiara friends then make a move to the competiton area.

Na eun just glare at you. The whistle then blew and it started. Na eun group start first and all of you miss the ball. Instead Na eun hit damn hard and it even hit your head. *OWWWW!*

You can hear Minwoo also groaned in pain. He shouted, "OOOOOOWWW!"

You pick up the ball and start to hit it. Her friend then hit it and knock onto Tiara. Tiara fall down.

You went to Tiara and asked, "You okay?"

Tiara nodded and continue to play. It then start again. Every time when Na eun and her gang hit the ball, they will surely knock one of your member. You will sometime fall down and just could not help it. But the boyfriend, Kingkas will always support you. Especially Minwoo. He will jump up and down although you did not even give it a goal. Jinyoung will look at you and give you the hand sign *FIGHTING*. Your group start to be losing in the game. You just could not stand on the word losing. You then look at Youngmin and all he could do is that he give you the loser sign. You just stare at him and one thing that pop into your mind. "I'm going to show him what I'm really good at. I'm not a girl who always cause trouble to him! I must prove it to him!" you thought to yourself.

You then take the ball and started to hit it. Na eun group then hit it back but quickly you catch the ball and hit it and finally you get a goal! Everyone were cheering for your group. Na eun turn to you in disbelief. She was really angry and start to compete back but by using the same move you goal it again! Youngmin was staring at you with his eye wide open. His face expression was totally in disbelief. *How the hell can she did that?* Minwoo, jump even more higher. Jinyoung was really happy and clap his hand. The kingkas were cheering for you. And you can see that Youngmin was watching you in disbelief. *She pro ain't she? Quite good hah? *

The game started to be more challenging. Upon seeing you more energetic, Tiara and her friends become more alert and prepare to win too. They even join in and eventually they even goal it. Everyone was like WOW! Minwoo was running around. Finally it was the last 1 minute. Na eun group and your group score was a tie. You become even more frustrated. Tiara smile at you and give you a get ready sign. Na eun and her group were just looking at Tiara as they waiting for the ball. Tiara then slowly shoot the ball but then Na eun group catch it and they hit it. The ball was flew higher and you barely see it. But as soon as the ball getting nearer into the ground, you quickly run into the ball, and you hit it and eventually it is a GOAL! Tiara and her friends were shock and came to you and hug you. The kingkas walk towards you so as JInyoung.

"HANA! You are the best! DAEBAK!!" Jeongmin said.

"Thank you!" you said.

"You are the best!" Jinyoung said.

You smile at him and thank him.

The game then ended. Everyone was ordered to get a bath and rest at their room. And there will be dinner after that. Youngmin then came towards you.

"Don't be so proud that you win it. It is just a simple game, that's all." Youngmin said and give his bag to you.

You give him the stupid face of yours to him and carry his bag. *ARGHHH! Youngmin, you better shut your mouth*

Youngmin walk away from there and smile to himself. *After all, my slave is the best! I know she can win it!*

You were carrying Youngmin thing when suddenly Na eun came and bump into you and that make you fall down.

"EH! Don't think that you win this game, you can get all the boys attention! You think you are that pretty!?" Na eun said and walk away.

You get up from there and dusted off yourselve.

"What's wrong with her?" Tiara asked.

"I don't know. Is just a game afterall, there's no need for her to act like that towards me." you said.

"Yeah! Stupid idiot girl. Come, let's go." Tiara said.

You and Tiara then went to your room. You ask Tiara to go in first while you went to Youngmin room to give his bag.

You knock his door and only to see Youngmin open it and saw his upper body. Without wearing any clothes in it. You was just staring in shock.

"Why? Shocking after seeing my y body?" Youngmin laugh.

"HUH? NO! Dream on then!" you said and give the bag to him and walk into your room.

*Hana, hana. Just say you love looking at my y body. PFFT*  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3