Looking for a job.

Crazy about you

The next day.

One more weekend for you. You wake up and check your phone to check if Youngmin call you or not but there were no sign of him. You felt something different as every morning you will be having Youngmin call but today there were none. You felt uneasy but you just get up from the bed and get ready to find a job. You dress yourselves up and and went out.

You bought a newspaper and go to each of the company. But none of the company want to accept you.

*I did not know that looking for a job is not easy.*

You felt really tired of all the interview. You even went into one shop to one shop just to ask if there is any vacancy for a job. But none of them will take you. You felt really tired and intend to buy a bottle of drink. You went to the shop and buy it. You went to sit at one of the benches and sigh with tiredness. You were so tired that you were perspiring. Out of sudden, there's a tissue in front of you. You look in front and it was Yoora and Jinyoung.

"UNNIE! Take this tissue, you seem to be sweating a lot. " Yoora shouted.

You grab the tissue.

"EHH! YOORA!" you get up form your seat and carried Yoora.

You then saw Jinyoung, "HI JINYOUNG!"

"HI HANA! What are you doing here? You seem so tired. You alone?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm alone. I'm just sitting here just to relax myself." you replied and smile at him.

"Unnie, are you free today?" Yoora asked.

"Not really.Why?" you asked.

"Let's have lunch with us!" Yoora shouted.

"Hmm.. yeah. It's lunch now. Want to join us for lunch?" Jinyoung asked.

You take a look at your watch and indeed it is lunch time. You did not know that you have been looking for a job till lunch.

"OH YEAH! It is now lunch. How come I did not know about it?" you laugh.

"So Unnie? Want to tag long? Please please follow us!" Yoora said.

You just could not see Yoora sadness, you agree with it.

"Alright, let's go then!" you said.

"YAY!" Yoora jump for joy.

"Come, we will have our lunch at there." Jinyoung said and point at the place.

You nodded and Yoora grab your hand. You look at her and smile.

"UNNIE, let's go!"Yoora shouted.

You and them take a seat at the restaurant and started to order and have your lunch at there.

"WOW! This is so nice!" Yoora shouted.

"Yes! Eat more Yoora!" you said to her.

She nodded.

"You want somemore?" Jinyoung asked.

You shook your head.

"No, thanks." you replied.

"Unnie ahh." Yoora suddenly called you.

"Yeah?" you replied.

"Can I have your number? So when I'm bored I will call you from home and ask you to come. Can I?" Yoora asked.

"Yoora, your unnie will be very busy sometime. So you cannot disturb her." Jinyoung replied and tap on he shoulder.

You shook your head.

"No, it's fine anyway. Here, it is my number." you said and give your number to them.

"Oppa! Save it!" Yoora said.

Jinyoung then take out his phone and start to key in your number.

"Okay done." Jinyoung said.

You smile and continue eating.

After eating, you and them get up and went seperate ways.

"Yoora ahh, Unnie have to go now. See you next time okay?" you said to her.

"Unnie! You don't want to follow us shopping?" Yoora asked.

"Sorry, Unnie have work to do. Next time, arasso? You have my number, so anytime you can call me." you replied and peck her cheeks.

"Okay Unnie!" Yoora said.

"Jinyoung ah, I need to go now. See you next time and thanks for the lunch once again!" you said.

"No problem! Sorry for troubling you." Jinyoung replied.

"There's nothing actually. Bye then!" you said and wave your hand.

You were walking and look through the newspaper for a job but all of it you have went but none of them want to take you. You then try look for any cafe or shop and there is one cafe that caught your eyes. A coffee cafe!

*I hope this cafe can accept me. Hope so!*

You went in and ask for a vacancy of a job. The owner of the shop look through. He look at you from top to bottom.

"You really want to work here?" he asked.

"Yes Sir." you replied.

"Okay then, I give you this opportunity to give you the job. My name is Sir Kevin. So from tomorrow onwards you will be starting to work here. Don't be late. I will be agreeing with the time you want to work. So don't be late." he said.

You nodded.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you for accepting. I promise that I will work hard for it. Thank you!" you said.

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3