Knowing the Kingkas

Crazy about you

"Hana ahh! I can't fit in this uniform! Why are you so skinny?" you asked.

"Or are you fat?" you sister said and laugh.

You roll your eyes and took her bag. You look through her book and just sigh.

"It will be boring for sure. All of this syllabus, I have studied already." you said proudly.

"Ahhh, shut up then. Go now or you will be late!" your sister said.

"And now you are trying to be an UNNIE? This is really bad!" you said.

"HAHA! Sorry! You look just like me! Do you know that?! But of course I am more prettier!" your sister said.

"Dream on then. I am more prettier." You said and wave to your sister and went to school.

You just feel like the previous years when you were just sixteen. The exciting moment of going to school and met your friends. But apart from that you also felt uneasy. You scared if the teacher at there know that you are not Hana. Then for sure you will be dead.

After a 5 min walking, you arrived at the school. As usual, es keep staring at you up and down up and down. You just give them a glare and ignore then. You entered the school as per normal when someone call "Hana" from behind. *Did she just call me? Oh yeah, I'm pretending to be Hana right?*

You just smile and turn back.

"HANA!  Why did you never come to school for about one month! I miss you!" Tiara went towards you and hug you tightly.

You felt really awkward and you push her away.

"Err-- yeaah. I miss you too. You look pretty as usual" you give her a fake smile and compliment her. 

"WOW! You never say to me like that before. You really change hah for this one month." Tiara said and chuckled. *My sister and I attitude surely not the same*

"So come let's go then." you said.

You and Tiara were walking when suddenly Tiara stop and point a group of boys at the cafeteria.

"EH! That's the new kingkas, you know? I'm sure you are interested, right?" Tiara said in an excitement.

You then look towards them and saw a guy with a blonde hair, red hair, one with some sort curly hair, and what make you shock is that. There is one boy who look really the same like the one with the blonde.

"And I forgot to tell you, the blonde hair and the other guy is twin! They are called 'Jo twins' Aren't they unique? The blonde hair is Youngmin while the other is Kwangmin. Awwwwwwww, aren't they cute? And also the cute guy over there where many girls were surrounding him is Minwoo! He is really cute. I'm sure you gonna try on him! " Tiara said and smile with a cheeky smile. * She sure has the same attitude as my sister afterall*

"Twin? Just a twin. They are not hot afterall. Kingkas is terrible sometime." you said and walk away.

Tiara then run to you.

"Wow! I didn't know that you have change so much." Tiara said.

You then denied. "No, I have not change. I just being me. Forget about it, come let's go to our class then."

"Go to the washroom first ok! I need to put on makeup on my face!" Tiara said and drag you to the washroom. 

After a while, you and her walk into the classroom and saw three kingkas in the class. Around them were some fan girls. Some of them were touching their hair, some were asking for their number. And some just stare at them and smile.

"They are in the same class as us?" you asked.

"Yes the Jo twins and Minwoo!" Tiara said excitedly. She was staring at them.

You just could not be bothered. "Where is our seat then?"

Tiara point at it and you went and sit down. While Tiara just went towards the three kingkas and smile at them. *Weird*

Soon after that, the teacher came. Everyone went back to their seat and greet her.

"What's her name?" you asked.

"Miss Wong. You forgotten about her? Are you kidding me? You are the one who always get trouble with her." Tiara said.

"Ehem Of-- course I remember her. I'm just joking around." you said and look at Miss Wong.

"Oh! Hana! You are back!" Ms Wong said to you.

"Ah, yeah." You nodded your head.

"Are you okay?" Ms wong.

"Yeah." you nodded your head again.

Then the lesson start. As time goes on, you become really bored. As all the syllabus that Miss Wong teach, you already know it. For you, is just an easy lesson to study. You were very boring and started to look around and then you saw at Minwoo table there were plenty of tissue of it. And also there was still a tissue at his hand and he was wiping his sweat on his forehead. *So many sweat?*

"Did he always use a lot of tissue like that?" you asked Tiara.

"Yes. People say that he is the type of guy that will keep sweating. Aren't he cute?" Tiara said and smile.

"CUTE? Having a lot of sweat is cute?! ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME?" you thought. 

You just smile and look again. But this time around. The Jo twins were looking at you. You saw them. Kwangmin just give you a sweet smile. *melt* while Youngmin just stare at you and look away.

"That guy is so arrogant, aren't him? I just love that other guy. " you thought and soon after that you fall asleep in class.