Get to know the arrogant guy: Youngmin

Crazy about you

"Krrrring!" the bell rang.

Finally it was break time. You and Tiara headed to the cafeteria and Tiara straight away went to buy food while you just sitting on the table. You did not have any appetied to eat so you just sit down there watching people eating.

"You are not gonna eat?"Tiara asked.

"No. I just do not feel hungry. I guess I should just buy a cup of drink then." you said and smile.

You get up from your seat and went to buy a cup of orange squash. *My favourite* Girls at there were just staring at you as they have never seen you before in the school. You were walking when suddenly your phone rang. You then take your phone in the pocket while holding on with your drink. You then answered the phone and it turn up to be your sister.

"Unnie! How is your day in my school?" your sister asked.

"Terrible! It was so boring that every lesson I fall asleep in class." you shouted and started to walk.

You then begin to have a conversation with your sister when suddenly people run behind you and eventually push you and you accidentally splash the water to this one guy in front of you. And that also causes his phone to drop. You were shock and quickly end the conversation with your sister. Your mouth was wide open and did not know what to do. You saw this guy with blonde hair were just looking shock with his hand wide open looking at his uniform. Straightaway, you went towards him and try to wipe the water at his uniform but he push your hand away.

"ARGH! What are you doing?!" he shouted.

"Err... err... s--orrry. I did not do it purposely. Sorry s-orry." you said and face him. And it turn up to be YOUNGMIN. One of the kingkas in the school. *Ohmygod! I'm dead*

You were totally shock. He face at you angrily and take his phone on the ground. He then started to press the button at his phone but is not working. You just look at him hoping that the phone will work.

But after several time, NO is not working. You sigh. * Oh no, what gonna happen next?* Your heart started to beat very fast with fear.

He then stare at you angrily. Seeing his face just gonna make your pee burst at any point of time. 

"Sorry?! Only sorry? YAH! You have just spoilt my phone and you are saying sorry only?! I just bought it and you spoilt it? WHAT THE!!!!" Youngmin shouted.

"S-orry." you said again.

"Can you stop saying sorry? Sorry can't solve any problem. And stop giving me your guilty face you think I can fall into that guilty face?!" Youngmin said, giving you a sarcastic smile. 

*Arrogant much? Hate this* "Then.. then... what you want me to do?" you asked.

"Repay back the phone then." Youngmin replied and smirk at you.

"HUH? I don't have any money. And I don't think I can pay you back. No other choice?" you smile as if nothings really happened. 

"You think you can decide your own choice? This is final. And I also don't care if you have any money or not. That's not even my problem. But I give you 3 days for you to repay back. Fair?" Youngmin asked with his hand crossed.

*Aish, this guy is totally totally arrogant! Repay back? I have not enough money to pay it. No matter what, I'm not gonna pay the money to him.!*

"No. Not fair! 3 days is just not enough for me. Beside you are the one who also the cause of the problem. You did not even see who is in front of you when you are walking. Means this is also your fault. Just admit it. And I won't pay you for that." you replied in a angry tone. 

"What?! I don't care. You must pay for it. I think 3 days is just enough for you. If you dare did not pay me back I will just sue your family then." Youngmin said, giving you a really arrogant looks that will make you slap him anytime. 

*What the hell with this guy. Sue me because of PHONE. Immature!*

"YAHHHH! Sue me because of phone? Childish aren't you?!" you shouted back.

Youngmin stare at you and just could not say anything. *Nobody has never replied me in this arrogant way. Nobody has never say me CHILDISH! This girl is really trying to boil me up*

"What? Could not reply isn't? You are really childish then." you said again. 

"ARGH!" Youngmin was about to lean towards you when suddenly Kwangmin call him.

"Eh. What are you doing there? We were waiting for you. Come on!" Kwangmin shouted. *Phew, glad that Kwangmin came. Kwangmin save the day!*

Youngmin just nodded.

"Remember 3 days, araso?" Youngmin said and went away.

You sigh. *3 days? Oh gosh. Where can I get that sum of money. I could not even buy groceries to cook what else about paying his phone*

Finally the break time over. You went back to class and saw Youngmin sitting down and was staring at you.

You just went to your seat and sit down. You look at Youngmin and saw him showing you the sign of three finger to you. Youngmin smile at you but you just roll your eyes and ignore.

*This is guy is totally a bad boy. Did not even respect me. I'm older than him, did he know that? If I were just being myself, I will just give him a slap! Arghhhhhh*

Again, you slept in class. Finally school end, you smile and yawn. *FINALLY!!!!*  Such a nice day, resting in class the whole day. You smile to yourself.

Tiara then ask you to accompany her to the cafe but you reject it.

"No. I'm super tired. I need some rest. Sorry Tiara." you said.

"What? Need some rest. You were sleeping the whole day and you say you are tired? You have to be kidding me?" Tiara said.

You just laugh and wave your hand at her. You then went home and saw your sister already waiting for you at the couch.

"Back to school, Unnie?" your sister said and smile.

"Stop teasing me. Such a bad starting day for me. Like seriously!" you sigh and went to sit beside her and rest your head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong? Usually first day of school is the best!" your sister shouted while munching her fruit.

"You know the time when it was break time and then you call me. Something really happen. That arrogant blonde hair guy want me to pay back his phone. Where can I get that money? ARGH!" you said.

"BLONDE HAIR GUY? IS HE HANDSOME?! WAAAAH! I should come to school then." your sister said.

"NOO! He is not! His arrogant attitude really pissed me off!" you complain again.

"Like I say take some of your money in the bank then. Use your card and draw it. Easy right?" your sister said.

"You and your credit card. Whatever. I have a lot of money in my card. No problem for me!" you said

 

 

Comment and subscribe! <3