I'm dead!

Crazy about you

*What's wrong with him being so nice towards me out of sudden?*

You thought to yourselves. You and Youngmin then went downstairs when everybody eyes were all eyes towards both of you. You quickly let go of his hand and act normally.

Jeongmin came towards both of you and said, "Have a good time just now in the room?" he wink at both of you.

You look at them in confusion.

"What? Stop saying rubbish you guys!" Youngmin shouted.

"Stop denying. Kwangmin told us everything just now." Donghyun interrupt.

You then look at Kwangmin and he just smile at you and wink at you.

*What the?! Gosssssh! This is totally miserable!*

"I told you Youngmin, that you were definitely fall in love with her and now we have the proof! Yay! Youngmin have Hana! Yay!" Minwoo jump for joy.

You were totally embarased with the teasing and you eventually walk away from there and went out of the house.

"Yar! Don't spoke nonsense anymore! See what you did to Hana earlier. She run away! Aishhh you guys!" Youngmin said and run towards you.

"Hana!" Youngmin shouted.

"Wow! He do care about Hana ahh." Kwangmin said to the others.

"Aha! Seem you will have a sister-in-law soon!" Jeongmin shouted.

Everyone nodded and smile to themselves.

"Hana! Hana!" Youngmin called you from behind.

You stop walking and face towards him.

"Aissssh! What do you want? My job is done already. Can you just give me a break?" you asked him in a tired tone.

"I don't want anything. Your job is done but my job is not done." Youngmin replied.

"Huh? What do you mean?" you asked.

Youngmin came towards you, "My job is to send you back home since you have clean up my room. I being fair right now. Don't tell me, I'm not fair with you. So now you accept the request?" Youngmin asked you and snile to you.

*What is really wrong with him? Don't tell me he has another plan in his mind.*

You thought about it for a while.

"And the answer?" Youngmin asked.

"Alright. Okay, let's go." you replied and immediately walk first.

"That's my slave!" Youngmin shouted.

"Shhhhh! Can you don't shout? I'm embarassed with it." you replied.

Youngmin laugh and went beside you.

"Sorry!" he smile to you.

*Alright, seriously I'm confuse with him.Why is he being so nice towards me?*

You and him then walk together.

"Yaar! Why are you being so nice towards me?" you asked him.

" Don't think anything about it. It's just that you have help me so I will return the help to you. Why? You think I fall in love with you?" Youngmin asked you.

"No! That's not what I think. I'm just feel weird, that's all. Pfft, dream on then!" you replied and give him the irritated face.

"Just say you like it when I send you home. And somemore send by a handsome guy like me. I know you have just fallen with this handsome and kind guy." Youngmin teased you.

"What?! Pfftt, I won't fall in love with irritating guy like you, who did not even care about girls feeling." you replied and was about to walk away when then he grab your hand and pull it towards him, he cupped your face and his face was getting closer to you till it is just inches apart from your face.

Your heart keep beating faster. You swallow your saliva as you just did know what he gonna do to you. You just didnot know what is your face like when your face were right in front of him. He look at you and smile to you. He then move more and more closer to your face when then his hand touching your hair.

"Aishhh, why is there a leaf on your hair?" he said and take it from your hair. He then smile towards you. You were frozen on the spot.

*Why does he always do this to me?! Aishhh.*

He started to walk but you were just looking shock.

"Hana! Come on, let's go!" Youngmin shouted.

You heard him and started walking towards you. You intend to calm yourselves down. You plan to head a shop to buy a bottle of drink.

"Let's go over there. I want to buy a drink for myself." you said to Youngmin and point the direction.

"Erm, okay then!" Youngmin said and you two started walking to the shop.

You arrived at the shop and then straight away went to the drink section while Youngmin went to the other section.

You were choosing your drink when then two man approached you.

"See who's here? y lady!" one of the man with a blue jacket said to you and put his hand on your shoulder. You push his hand away.

"Wanna join us tonight? To the club pretty?" the other man cupped your chin and you push it away.

"Yar! Don't distub me and get your away from here!" you shouted at them.

"Ooooh, scared! Come on, don't act totally arrogant. Come with us." the other man said.

You just could not be bother and wanting to get away from there but then the two men block your way.

"Where do you think you are going, pretty?"

"You can't get away from us." the guy grab your hand.

"Aissshhh! Let me gooo!" you shouted.

They keep on disturbing you when you heard someone shouted.

"Get your away from my girlfriend!" Youngmin shouted.

*My girlfriend?! *

"Who are you to interrupt us?" one of them said and went towards Youngmin.

"I'm her boyfriend. So what's your problem anyway?" Youngmin asked.

"My problem is I want her! Any problem?" he said.

"Yes, I have problem with it." Youngmin replied and without hesitating, Youngmin punch his face.

The other man walk towards him and punch Youngmin but he block it and kick his stomach instead. Youngmin keep on blocking and punching when suddenly someone shouted.

"Yar!! What's going here?! Stop the fight!" one scurity came and stop them. Eventually they stop and get back into position. You were looking at them.

"All of you follow me to the police station!" he ordered.

----At the police station----

"Now, let's settle here! What has just happened?" the policeman asked.

"They tried to disturb my girlfriend and it is wrong!" Youngmin said.

"Don't try to lie about us. We just want to make friend with her. Is that wrong?" the other man said trying to defend himself.

"That's a lie!" you shouted.

"What a lie?! Stop trying to make fun of us!" the man replied again.

"Can you shut up before I give you a punch on your face!" Youngmin shouted.

"You wanna piece of me! Come let's fight!" the man said and went towards Youngmin.

Youngmin clench his fist and was about to punch his face when the policeman stop them.

"Can you all stop?!?! This is the police station! If you all can't talk nicely maybe we should talk one to one person next time. Now give me all of your identity card!" the policeman ordered.

*huh?! What! Identity card?! Ohmygod! Noo! Youngmin will get to know my age and I'm dead. How how how?!*

"Yar, faster give me your identity card." the other two men give it to him.

"Blonde hair boy! Where's yours?" the policeman asked.

"Naaah." Youngmin gave it to him.

"Then you girl. Where's yours?!" the policeman asked.

"Huh? Errrr...." you hesitated.

"Hey girl! Faster give it to him. Don't waste our time!" the two man said.

"Errrrrrr....." you were thinking of what to replied.

"Yar! Hana what's wrong?" Youngmin asked.

You shook your head.

"Then?" Youngmin asked again.

"Errrmmmm....." your hand was trembling.

*What if i give the identity card to him? Surely he will ask about my age! Surely he will say out my birth year. Howhowhow?! I don't want Youngmin to know about it. I will be dead. My acting all this while will end till here. Arghhhh help me please. *

"Miss, where the identity card?" the policeman asked again.

"Huh?! Errrrrr........"

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3