Gonna start working!

Crazy about you

"Huh?! Errrrrr........"

-------------------------------------------
"Sir, she has nothing to do with all this. So, keep her out of it. I'm the one who involve with this incident and if anything happen, I will be responsible of it." Youngmin suddenly speak up and you look at him in shock.

*Is this really Youngmin that I know?*

Youngmin look at you and smile.

"Oh, if is that so. I will not ask her regarding the incident. So you can go out now." the policeman said to you.

You nodded and look at Youngmin and you just relief that your identity was not found.

"Okay then." you said and went out of the police station and waited for Youngmin.

Youngmin then told the policemen about the incident and eventually he let them off.

"Phew, that was close." you thought to yourself.

"At last, it was settle!" Youngmin shouted in relief.

You get up from your bench and smile at him. " Thanks Youngmin for everything! I really appreciate your help this time!"

You and him then started to walk to the bus stop.

"This time only? Then how about the other time when I help you with the fight?!" Youngmin replied and glare at you.

"Okaay! I really appreciate your help. Thanks once again Youngmin!" you said and tap his shoulder.

"Hmmm.....well that's just a bit for me. Is just like a piece of cake. I'm sure there's more to come. " Youngmin said and wink at you.

"Don't be so proud of yourselves! You ain't that good anyway." you .

"Yar! If not because of me, you will be with the two men. Anyway, why you did not give your identity card to the policeman just now?" Youngmin suddeny asked.

"Errrrr. Ya... errr" you hesitated again.

"You did not bring it?" Youngmin interrupted.

"Ah yeaa. I did not bring it." you give him your fake smile. *Oh yeah! Why am I dso stupid that I do not give that excuse?! I was too scared just now! Stupid me!*

"Then why is it so hard for you to say it?" Youngmin asked.

You don't know what to say and finally you arrive at the bus stop. You then quickly sit down and waited for the bus.

"YAR! Answer my question." Youngmin said.

"Huh ? Answer what?" you asked and luckily the bus came at the right time.

"Aishhhh! Forget it." Youngmin said and both of you took the bus.

You sit near the window while Youngmin sit beside you.

You felt akward with the surrounding as you have not become so nice with Youngmin like this time. You can felt that Youngmin felt it too. But soon after that you plug your earpiece into your ear and hear some music. Youngmin just look in front and did not bother to talk to you.

You were listening to the song at your ipod when then you felt something heavy on your shoulder and it turn up tp be Youngmin.

*Aissssh. Isn't always the girl rest on the boy shoulder. And why is this guy resting on my shoulder?*

Youngmin was sleeping on your shoulder and you become totally akward with it. You try to move your shoulder trying to wake him up but he was sleeping deeply that he could not even awake. But you just act as per normal. Soon the bus arrived at your house. Youngmin still sleeping on your shoulder when then you tried to push his head away but it was super heavy that you fail to do it. You can't do anything but to just get up from there. Because of what you are doing, you cause Youngmin to bump his head on the chair beside him and immediately he get up with his eye wide open.

He saw you and shouted, "OUCHHHHH! YOUUU!" he point at you.

You laugh at him and wave his hand at him. But aside from that he eventually smile to himself of your stubborness.

*Aish you Hana!*

You were walking towards your door when then you saw two men were wearing long sleeve blue shirt with a coat over it and a black long pants in front of your door step talking to your sister.

*Who are they?*

You were very curious of the two men present. Eventually, they walk pass you and you saw your sister at the door sighing. You then run to her.

"What's wrong?" you asked her.

"Let's go in first, Unnie." your sister said in a soft tone.

*What has just happened to my sister?*

You put your bag on the sofa and sit next to her.

"What happened?" you asked again.

"Just now, they came and said that they have move the date forward for us to pay. I really don't have any idea on how to pay them. With just my allowance, I seriously cannot pay them. I'm really stress with it!" your sister complained to you.

"Whaat?! They move the date forward. What the?! Then what can we supposed to do? Ohmygod, this is crazy!" you said angrily.

" I don't know! Out of sudden, they just move the date forward. How Unnie? You have to help me!" your sister said.

"I guess we don't have any choice but just to switch job. You go to school while me working. Maybe I will found a better job than you. Who knows?" you replied.

"AISHHH UNNIE! That's not the solution. You have accepted the deal and you can't broke it. And by you the only one work, we will also have lack of money." your sister argued.

"Then how?!" you asked and cross your arm.

"I don't know! Ask omma for help!" your sister suggested.

"NO NO! Are you crazy?! How about I will find a job? Let's say that in the morning I will be in school then when in the evening I will work. How about that?" you asked.

"Maybe for the time being, that will be a good idea. So let's just stick with the idea!" your sister said excitedly and rested on your shoulder.

"Unnie ah if not because of you, I will be suffering right now. Thanks Unnie for the help." your sister thank you.

"What are sister for?! But promise me after this loan have settled, you have to go to school! Promise me Hana?!" you asked.

She nodded, "PROMISE! I'm promise that I will not give you any burden anymore!" she smiled at you and give you a hug.

"That's my Hana!" you said and hug her too.

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3