The irritating YOUNGMIN!

Crazy about you

"Ah?" You look at him in confuse.

"How about you be my slave?" Youngmin smirk at you and raise his eyebrown.

*HUH !??! Me be his slave ?! WHAT THE! OMO! *

"NO! That was unacceptable. How can I be your slave. OH NO WAY!" you shouted.

"NO WAY?! haha. Do you think you have that money to pay me back? You think you have any other choice to accept? This is the only choice. So what are you waiting for?" Youngmin asked.

*Must I be his slave?*

You think really hard about it and you can't do anything but to accept it. You don't have any money in your hand to pay him back neither did your sister to help you in it.

"Ok fine. I accepted it." you said and look away.

"I know it. Starting from tomorrow alright?! At the field trip, you will be my slave! See ya, bye!" Youngmin laugh and walk away.

*ARGHHHHHH! I hate him. I don't want to be his slave. What the hell with that? If only I have a lot of money! ARGH!*

You walk from there and went to the cafeteria and buy food since you really angry. That's your attitude, you will eventually eat a lot if you are angry.

You went to buy a food when suddenly Youngmin was right beside you and give his plate asking you to pay for it.

"Ermm sir, count mine too. She treat me today. She nice ain't she?" Youngmin said and smile. *That sweet smile of yours did not melt me this time. Some how it make me pissed off! *

You just smile at the sir and pay for him.

He take it and went away. *He is not ashame aren't him? Ask a girl to pay for his food!*

You then went to the drink stall and there he goes again.

He went beside you and say "Count this one too! Thank you!" He then smirk at you and walk away.

*What's up with his attitude. First he went me to be his slave. Okay, I agree. But that is for tomorrow and now he ask me to pay all of it! Did he wonder if I got the money or not!? ARGHH! YOUNGMIN!!*

You look really pissed off and went back to your seat.

"OMO! What's wrong with your face? Stop it. It's ugly!" Tiara said and tease you.

"ARGH! I'm really not in the mood. That boy is freaking me out like seriously! I don't understand him either." you said.

"WHO?" Tiara asked.

"THAT YOUNGMIN!" you said.

"WHAAAT?! Youngmin one of the kingkas? You contact him? WOW! I knew it!" Tiara said and give me the look.

"NO! I did not contact him. It is just by accident. He is really one of the kingkas but his attitude is so! arghh I don't know what to say" you said.

"Why? Don't argue with him. You will eventually fall in love with him." Tiara tease me again.

"With that blonde arrogant guy!?! No! That's not me. I won't fall in love with that guy. No manners!" you said.

Tiara just laugh seeing you like this.

School end as usual. You plan to go for a shop to buy some junk food for youself later.

You were putting some of junk food into your basket and went to paid for it. Out of nowhere, Youngmin came and brought some of the junkfood and put it beside you.

You stare at him in shock. *What the heck is he doing here?*

"Pay this also." he said happily.

You have no other choice and pay for him.

You went outside and could not control anymore and just yell at him.

"What do you want actually? You want me to be your slave, I agree for it. And now you asking me to pay for all your stuff?! This is not fair! You irritating, do you know that?!" you yelled at him.

"YAHHHH! I'm not irritating as you think . That's for you to pay back my phone right. Since you can't pay back, you pay for all my food and drink. It is fair!" Youngmin said.

"Then how about the slave?!" you asked.

"The slave is for you repay back the time when I help you. Remember Hana, I got beaten up like this because of you! REMEMBER! Aishhhh. Not big deal. Is just asking you to pay for that ONLY!" Youngmin said.

"For that only?! How many time must I say? I do not have money!" Hana said.

"BLABLABLABLA! BYE!" Youngmin said and went away from there.

"YAHHHHH!! ARGHHH CHINCHA!!" you yelled.

*Soon, I will die because of him. This boy keep on entering my world. When can he stop doing that! I can' t take it anymore. If he keep doing this, I will not have much money in my pocket. ARGHH ARGHHH!!!*

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3