Volleyball competiton?

Crazy about you

After putting your bag inside the room. You then went out with Tiara and only to find out that there were bag and water bottle in front of the door.

"Whose is this" Tiara asked.

"ARGHH! Of course, its Youngmin belonging, who else will it then?" you replied.

"Haha! Aint's he cute putting his bag and watter bottle in front of our door just to let you take it?" Tiara asked.

"HUH? CUTE? That's called irritating. Pity you, could not even differentiate between cute and irritating. AISHHH!" you said and pick up the heavy bag and his watter bottle.

"For you irritating but for me is kidda cute. Stop arguing with him, You will like him for sure!" Tiara tease you.

"Aissssh, stop it. It won't happen and never hapen! Come let's go!" you said.

Tiara and you then make a move and gather at the meeting point. You saw Youngmin talking together with his friends. Youngmin saw you and went to you.

"Such a helpful slave, I have. I'm impress." Youngmin said and clap his hand.

"Can you just shut up? Is not that I'm doing it for nothing. I'm just being your slave that's all. If I knew that your attitude is like this, I will not even carry that stupid heavy bag of yours!" you replied.

Youngmin suddenly laugh. "Who ask you to carry my bag? I'm just putting it outside but my intention is not to make you carry it. Your fault then. Not me." Youngmin said and raise his right eyebrown.

"WHAT?! Don't try to twist the story. You think I don't know what is your attention is. Your stupid evil attention make me really wanna punch you now!" you said.

"PUNCH? OH! I'm scared! You won't dare to punch me, aren't you?! Come, punch me! Come on punch here! " Youngmin said and show his right cheek to you.

You grew really angry that make you clenched your fist with your full strength and you punch him.

But then you saw that Youngmin did not even groaned in pain but you saw someone were groaning. You look into the ground and it turn up to be MINWOO.

You quickly squat down and say sorry to him.

"Oh gosssh! Sorry Minwoo. My intention is not to punch you but Youngmin! Ahhh, I really sorry!" you said to him.

He cover his eyes. "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! Are you a man or a lady? Why is it so pain?!"

"AISH! I was too angry. Really I'm sorry!" you said it again.

Youngmin just laugh his off. "HAHA! Serve you right that you come at the wrong time! Oh, Hana you really wanna punch me hah?" Youngmin said.

"YES OF COURSE! Your stupid attitude really pissed me like alot!" you yelled.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! Yar! Stop shouting and help me. Youngmin!" Minwoo shouted.

"Okayokay I help you. You better wait here, okay? Don't try to run away from me!" Youngmin said to you.

You then get up from there and just wait at there when Jinyoung came to you.

"Eh what happened just now? Seem so chaotic." Jinyoung asked.

"Oh! Something happen between me and Youngmin." you replied.

"You two seem close hah?" Jinoyung suddenly asked.

"AISH NO! We are not even close friend . We are just happen to be arguing every single day. Your best friend is totally irritating, do you know that!" you said to him.

"YES I KNOW! That's why, I choose him to be my best friend. Youngmin is quite a nice boy actually. He just wanna have fun just like me!" Jinyoung said and laugh.

"YOU? You even more better than him! Oh yeah, where is your girlfriend?" you asked.

"My girlfriend? Who? Na eun?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ahhh, yea. You are not with her?" you asked.

"Aish, that's not my girlfriend for sure. We are just friend. Don't believe her." Jinyoung said and smile at you.

*Not his girlfriend? Waaaah!* "Oh! Sorry for the mistaken." you said.

You and him then have a conversation together. While Na eun was watching you from far away.

"Hana with Jinyoung again? What does she want actually?" One of her friend said.

"I just did not know. First, she was close with Youngmin now she want to take Jinyoung. What's wrong with she? She is a . Just watch out later. I will knock her down for sure!" Na eun said.

"OKAY STUDENT COME GATHER HERE! Now, we are going to have a volleyball competition. Anybody want to volunteer?" the teacher announced.

You and Jinyoung then went to the area. And find out that Minwoo and Youngmin were beside you.

"Minwoo, you okay? Sorry for just now!" you said.

"Naaah, it's okay! Atleast I can get some touch from you!" Minwoo said and wink at you.

"Yaar! Why are you so dirty?" Youngmin asked.

Jinyoung just smile looking at Minwoo.

"You are jealous aren't you!?" Minwoo asked and Youngmin just cover his mouth.

"YOU! Don't make up stories!" Youngmin said.

Minwoo just nod his head and just kept quiet. You then smile at Minwoo and look at the teacher.

"Anybody want to volunteer for the volleyball competition?" the teacher asked.

Out of sudden, Na eun and her friends raise her hand and volunteer.

"Seem we have a volunteer. But we need another group to compete." the teacher said.

Na eun suddenly point at you.

"How about she and her friends compete with us?" Na eun asked.

You could not say anything and just could not decide it. You just stare at her and don't know what to reply. She just stare at you with her right eyebrown raising up.

"Errrrmmmm. Errmmmmmmmmm." you hesitated.  

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3