Together with him

Crazy about you

You were on your uniform still combing your hair in front of your mirror when your phone vibrates. You grab your phone and it turn up to be Youngmin who send you message.

Yeobo ah, where are you? Stop combing your hair and come out now! I can't wait to see your beautiful face! KEKE.

You read it and smile to yourselves. *Crazy Youngmin* You shook your head.

That was the usual message that he will sent to you once he reached outside your house. You realized that you have been smiling more after you are officially together with Youngmin for almost a week. You grabbed your bag and went out.

You went out of the house and saw Youngmin was smiling at you upon seeing your arrival.

"Sorry! Am I late?" you run to him.

"Of course! You are always late! If I am not a good boyfriend, I would have just left you alone." Youngmin complained.

"So now, you are praising yourselves that you are a good boyfriend? Psssttttt."

"Of course! If I am not a good boyfriend, you would not have been happy like this when you are with me." Youngmin replied and wink at you.

You blushed. He then held your hands. You smile to yourselves.

You walk with him to school but upon reaching inside the school, both of you let go of your hands. Before that, you and Youngmin had make a deal together not to make an obvious relationship as you are the type of person who do not like news about you to spread around so quickly. You and Youngmin walk to the cafeteria to meet up with the other Youngmin friends.

"E-HEM! See who's here?" Minwoo teased.

"I know who! I know who! The loving couple!" Jeongmin replied.

You blushed upon hearing that.

"Hmm.. Ever since he had a girlfriend, he did not even pay attention to me anymore. What a life." Kwangmin teased and he sigh.

Youngmin laugh.

"It's okay! Minwoo is here to accompany you 24 hours in a day!" Minwoo shouted and went to Kwangmin and tap on his shoulder.

"Aisssssh! Nonsense you two!" Youngmin said and was a bit embarassed with the way his friends behaving but you were used to it.

You laugh seeing both of them.

"You two never fail to make me laugh! You two are the best!" you said.

Youngmin look at you in jealousy, "then me? I thought I'm the best?"

"Wooooo, someone jealous!" Jeongmin said.

"Hana, don't bother about Youngmin. We are the best, he's a loser. Right Hana?" Minwoo said.

"YAR!" Youngmin shouted.

You laugh.

"Of course, you are the best among all of them!" you said and everyone went "Wooooooooooooooooooooo."

You smile shyly.

'Enough you guys, she is embarassed about it. Come Hana, we go to class first." Youngmin said and grab your hand.

You wave your hand at them and they wave back.

You were walking together with Youngmin, laughing and playing together with him. He keeps on tickle you when then Na eun was watching from behind.

"She looks really close with Youngmin. Ahhhh, she is a flirter!" Na eun thought.

You went to class as usual you sit beside Tiara.

Youngmin then turn and look at you and smile at you. You smile back.

"See what I say. I know you guys were be together one day! Hope you will last long with him." Tiara said.

"Thank you. Quickly find a boyfriend okay?" you replied.

Tiara laugh, " No time!"

"Pssstttttttt.! I will find for you then. Who you want? Kwangmin? Minwoo? I know you have a crush with one of them." you .

Suddenly Minwoo came inside the classroom, Tiara became to smile to herself.

"AHHHAAAA!! GOTCHA! It's MINWOOO!!" you shouted and Tiara cover your mouth to make you keep quiet.

"SHHHHH!!"

"Okayokay!" you nodded.

'Minwoo right?" you asked.

She nodded.

"AHA!! I will help you! Don't worry!" you replied.

Soon after that, your teacher came. Lesson went as per normal. Soon it was break time.

"Yeobo, I will go with Kwangmin first okay? See you at the cafeteria." Youngmin said.

"Arasso." you smile to him.

"Tiara, come let's go." you said.

You went together with her.

"I need to go to the washroom first." Tiara said.

"Okay, I will for you outside." you replied.

You were waiting for her outside when then Jinyoung appeared in front of you.

"Hi Hana! It's been a long time, I did not see you." Jinyoung said.

"OH YES! Me too. How are you?" you replied in a friendly tone.

"Just fine." Jinyoung said.

Both of you then talk to each other when Na eun caught both of you talking to each other.

"FLIRTER! ! How dare she talk with Jinyoung! Argghhhh! Just you wait for my party. Your day will come this Sunday at my party. Just you wait!" Na eun thought.

You and Tiara then went down to the cafeteria. You were sitting drinking your orange squash when you saw Na eun was giving out something to all of the people in the cafeteria. You were curious. Soon, she approached you.

"Hana! This is an invitation of my birthday party. Come for my party okay?" Na eun said pretending to be friendly and held the card.

You took it and she went off.

*Birthday party? Ahhhh, waste my time. Not going!*

---After School----

"Yeobo! I'm bored! Let's go out?" Youngmin suggest.

"Go out? Where? I'm tired." you said.

"Come on, tomorrow is weekend!" Youngmin shouted.

"Alright alright, where are we going?" you asked.

"AMUSEMENT PARK! LET'S GO!!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"AMUSEMENT PARK?! ALRIGHT!" you shouted.

-

Amusement Park-(Lotte World)

You arrived at your destination. You stopped abruptly in front the entrance.

"WOAH!" you exclaimed like a child. You were so excited. You’ve never been to an amusement park. It was so big.

Youngmin chuckled seeing you acting like a child. "Excited much?" Youngmin asked you.

You nodded like a child.

"Let’s go in." Youngmin said as he held your hands.

You blushed. They were many exciting rides. You feel like wanting to ride them all.

"Yah! Let’s go there!" You pointed at the roller coaster.

"What did you say? Yah? You’re supposed to call me oppa." Youngmin said.

"Oppa? No thank you." You stucked your tongue out and walked towards the roller coaster leaving Youngmin behind.

Youngmin walked quickly to catch up with you.

After lining up, it’s your turn. You went in the cart first, followed by Youngmin.

"What’s this?" You said, pointing to an electronic in front of your cart.

"Oh, this? It’s a small camera, it takes picture of us during the rides." Youngmin said.

"Ohhh, I see."

"Let’s make a bet. The ones, who scream the loudest and have the funniest faces loses and they will have to listen to what the winner wants."

"So, if I win, you’ll listen to what I say?" You asked.

"Yes. And if I win, I want you to call me oppa." Youngmin said.

"Whatever." You said.

The rides started. It goes up slowly and suddenly stoped at the top.

"Woaaaaah." You clenched onto Youngmin’s hands.

"Scared? Looks like I’m going to win." Youngmin said.

"No, I’m not. We’ll see."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Everybody shouted once it started to moves.

------

"HAHAHAHAHA! You should’ve seen your face!"

"Shut up. It’s so scary!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god! Looks like I win."

"PSSSH. I don’t care."

"Oh my god, Youngmin! LOOK AT YOUR FACE. You were screaming the whole ride. Gossssssssssh. I can’t stop laughing!" You laughed at him.

"Whatever." Youngmin said in embarrassed.

"Okay okay, I’ll stop." But you can’t help it. You tried to hold your laughter. You can’t believe he was such a coward.

"Okay…Where do you want to go next?" Youngmin asked.

"LET’S GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE!" You shouted, pointing to the haunted house.

"What? Haunted house? No thank you." Youngmin said.

"You scared?" You said to him.

"N-No. I just don’t like going in there." Youngmin said.

"You scared aren’t you?" You .

"Whatever, you can go in by yourself if you want. I’ll wait for you here." Youngmin said.

"Na-ah, you’re coming with me. Remember, you have to listen to me." You said.

"Aish, fine!" Youngmin said.

Both of you entered the haunted house.

It was dark, you can’t see anything. You held Youngmin’s hands tightly.

As both of you walked further inside, suddenly something dropped from the ceiling.

"KYAAAA!" You screamed as you buried your head into Youngmin’s shoulder.

*Woah, Haunted house wasn’t that scary as I thought. Take that Hana, now you’re scared.* Youngmin thought and chuckled.

As you went further, suddenly, a hand grabbed your leg.

"OH , LET GO OF ME!" You started kicking your leg to escape from the hand.

Youngmin help you and after you’re free from the hand, you quickly ran to the exit.

"Look who’s scared now?" Youngmin said.

"Shut up. I thought it wasn’t that scary." You said.

Youngmin burst into laughter.

You were in sweat after all the shouting. Youngmin then help you wipe your sweat with the tissue.

"Thank you!" you said.

"Welcome! Hmm.. I guess, it's getting late now. Should we go home?" Youngmin asked.

"Go home? That fast?" you asked.

"Why? Scared that you will miss me after we went home?" Youngmin teased you.

You blushed.

"Hmmm, how about we go to the beach ?" you asked.

"Beach? If you want, then I will accept it." Youngmin said.

You smile to him. Both of you then head to the beach.

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3 <3