Knowing his sister, Yoora.

Crazy about you

"Yar! Wake up! Wake up!" you wake Youngmin up.

Youngmin then slowly get up and rub his eyes. "What is the time now?" he asked.

"It's already in the evening. Naaah, take this. I done all of it and now I want to go home. Bye" you said and was about to go when Youngmin said something.

"Who say you are going home? Send me home first." Youngmin said to you.

"Aishhhh! Must I? Arhhh why isn't so hard being your slave?! Ordering me here and there. What do you think I am? Your robot?!" you complained.

"Okay fine! Stop shouting at me. You may go okay? Don't bother about me." Youngmin said back to you and grab his bag and went away. *HAHA. Hope she will fall into my trick.*

You then shock by the way he was speaking. *He's mad at me? Aisshhhh. Now what can I do?* You thought and run after him.

"Youngmin ahh!" you shouted.

Youngmin stop and smile but as soon he turn his head towards you, he act as if he was angry.

"What do you want? I said you may go home, so go." Youngmin said in a arrogant way.

"Aisssshhhhh. YAR! Don't be like this. Okay okay, I will send you home. Don't act this way, can't you?" you said to him.

Suddenly Youngmin broke into laughter.

"What with the laugh?" you asked in confusion.

"You care about me don't you? You scared I will leave you, right? Anyway that's a trick. I know you will send me home for sure!" Youngmin said and smile to you happily.


"Huh? what? So you are just acting?! Arghhhh. Is not funny!" you said to him.

"Yes! I'm just acting. Hmm.. You really do care about me hah?" Youngmin said to you and smirk at you.

"AISH! I don't care anymore. I'm going off now." you said.

"EH! You promise me already to send me home!" Youngmin said and you then turn to him.

"Alright, whatever. Come on!." you said to him.

You then send him home and as usual he will keep teasing you, disturbing you. Finally, you arrived at his house.

"Okay! DONE! My job is done. Don't ask me to do anything for you anymore. AISH! I'm so tired!" you said to him.

"That's your problem .Do you have any plan tomorrow?" Youngmin suddenly asked.

"Huh? I don't think so. Why did you ask?" you asked him.

"Nothing! I'm just asking." Youngmin said to you and smile at you as if he some plan on his head. *I'm sure there's something going on tomorrow. This Youngmin surely have plan to do with me! Ohmygod, how can't I run away from him?*

"Don't try to do something towards me and ruin my weekend! I want to enjoy my weekend, so don't dare to disturb me!" you said to him.

He laugh and went into the house. *YAR! I'm super sure there is something that he was planning! ARGHH! What is it, actually?!*

You were irritated and planning to go to take a walk at the park. You then went to the nearest park and sat down. You were enjoying the cool breeze at there. Sitting at the bench with your eye close when suddenly you heard someone crying. You turn your head towards the sound and it turn up to be a little girl. You went towards her. She was still crying with her hand covering her face.

"Eh, what's wrong?" you asked her.

She keep on crying and just could not answer you anything.

You asked again. "Stop crying. Just tell unnie, what's wrong."

She still do not answer. You just remember that there is a lollipop inside your bag. You then took it out from your bag and give it to her.

"Naaaah, this is for you." you said to her.

Eventually she took it.

"Good girl, now you tell me what's wrong." you said and hold her shoulder.

"I'm lost and I don't know where is my brother is. I'm scared." the girl replied and start to cry again.

"Okay okay, stop crying." you hug her.

"Maybe I can help you to look for your brother. Come let's go." you held your hand to her and she accept it.

You walk together with her hand in hand looking for his brother. You just do not know where to found it. You were looking everywhere but all she said that, her brother was not there.

Suddenly she hold her stomach. You saw her and asked her.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I'm hungry" the girl said.

"Hmmm.. I think we should get some food first.And then will continue to look for your brother, okay?" you said to her.

She just nodded and follow you. You then bring her to nearest food stall and you bought for her a plate of food. She started eating it. After that, you continue to search for his brother.

"Anyway what's your name?" you asked.

"My name is Yoora, unnie." she said.

"Yoora? Okay, Yoora maybe we should continue to look for him. Do you know where the last time you meet him?" you asked.

"At there." she replied and point at the place.

You nodded and bring her to that place. You were hoping that her brother was at there but there's no one.

"You sure this is the place?" you asked her.

She nodded.

Suddenly, she shouted.

"There he is! There ! There!" Yoora shouted and point at him. Seem his brother were also looking for her at the other side.

"Oh, are you sure it was him?" you asked.

She nodded. You smile at her, "Okay, so come go to him" you said.

You hold her hand and went to him. She then run to him.

"Oppa! Oppa!" she shouted and went to him and hug him.

Her brother then turn towards her. And it turn up to be Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung?!" you said to him.

"Hana?! You were with her all this while?" he asked in confusion.

"Ah yeaaa. I saw her crying at the park so I help her to look for his brother and it turn up to be you." you replied.

"Sorry for troubling you. I ask her to wait for me at there but then she run away. Really sorry." he said.

"Nevermind. We should help each other right? You help me the other time and now I help you." you said to him.

"Oppa, this Unnie your girlfriend?"Yoora asked.

You smiled akwardly. Jinyoung then answer, "Nooo. My classmate, yoora! Come on say thank you to Unnie."

"Thank you, Unnie! I hope you will become my brother future girlfriend ! You are such a great Unnie!" Yoora said and smile to you.

"Yoora." Jinyoung call his name.

"It's okay. She is cute ain't she? Maybe I should get going now. Bye!" you said to them.

"Bye Unnie! Unnie, will you go out with us next time?" Yoora asked.

You smile and nodded. "Bye Yoora! See you next time!"

Both of them wave their hand and you walk away. You were walking when then you received a message from Youngmin.

Your eyes widen and shock when you read his message. *This irritating boy has nothing to do but to ruin my weekend! ARGHHHH!*  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3