Confession

Crazy about you

School ended, you straight away went to work. You look behind you to check whether Youngmin was behind you. Fortunately, he was not. You felt strange without him. You took a bus and went to your workplace. As usual you get ready and start to work.

--Meanwhile---

Hana(your sister) was working when suddenly Na eun appeared at her workplace.

"Hana!" Na eun shouted.

Hana turn towards Na eun and was shock to see her.

"W-hat are you doing here? I thought we have settle the deal?"Hana asked.

Na eun smile.

"Let's talk outside." she said.

Hana agreed and went outside with her.

"Here, take it." Na eun held a brown big envelope.

Hana look at her in confusion.

"W-hat is this?" Hana asked.

"Take it."

Hana did not give any reply and took the envelope. Her eyes widen when she saw the thing that contain inside.

"There's a lot of money!" Hana shouted.

"Yes, and that's for you to settle your loan if you are success to make your sister come for my party. I will give you the other half if you success with the task. Deal?" Na eun asked.

Hana look at Na eun but never give any reply.

"What's with the confuse face? You have agreed with it. So no turning back." Na eun replied.

"Hana slowly nodded her head. "Okay, it's a deal."

"GOOD! One more thing, I need you to give the bank this money by tomorrow after school. Wait her outside school. Arasso?" Na eun ordered her.

"But why tomorrow? Not today?" Hana asked.

"Stop asking me. Just follow what I order you. If you dare to break this promise, your sister life will be on my hand." Na eun smirk at Hana.

"NO! Don't do anything towards my sister." Hana shouted.

"Then follow what I want you to do!" Na eun shouted and went away.

Hana felt uneasy with the way she treated her sister. So she gives you a call right after Na eun left.

"Unnie, you okay?" Hana asked.

"Yes, Unnie is okay. Why out of sudden you called me? Anything wrong?" you asked.

"Ani, I'm just concern about you. Ermmmm, unnie want to have supper together today? I got some good news to share! Please?" Hana asked.

"Supper together? Sure, I just have to tell my boss that I will not work till night. Meet you at where?" you asked.

"Near you work place there." Hana said.

You agree and hang up. Without Hana knowing, Na eun eventually heard it. She smile to herself and was thinking of some plan on her head.

‘Hmm.. I'm gonna plan something for this two loving sister. HA.HA.’ Na eun thought and smirk.

After you received the call from your sister, you quickly went to your boss to ask for permission to leave early later on.

"Sir, can I get a permission to leave earlier today? I don't intend to work till night today." you asked.

"Oh sure! Since, I was about to tell you that I'm gonna close this shop earlier than before." your boss replied.

"Oh, THANK YOU! Here the key sir." you give him the shop key.

You then continued to work but only to found that Youngmin came and was sitting on the other corner of the table. You look at him and ignore him.

"Hana!" Youngmin shouted to call you for an order.

But you did not even went to him. All the time, you were ignoring him. You continue to work as usual and you realized that Youngmin was sitting there all along looking at you. Soon, your work time has ended. You went to your boss.

"Hana, can you help me turn over the sign to 'CLOSE'. I'm going off too." your boss said.

You nodded and went to switch it. Youngmin get up from his seat and went towards you.

"Closing so soon?" Youngmin asked.

You nodded and give him a small smile. You went to grab your things. You grab your bag and was about to go when suddenly Youngmin grab your hand and brought you at the changing room there.

"Let go of me!" you shouted, struggling to break away from his hand.

Finally, Youngmin let go of your hand.

"What do you want?! I got nothing to do with you anymore! Please stop bothering me!" you shouted and was about to go but Youngmin stop you again.

Without both of you knowing, your boss eventually went out of the cafe and lock the cafe. He did not even know that Youngmin and you were still inside the cafe.

"Please, listen to me once.  I can't take it anymore." Youngmin replied.

"Do you think I care about it? You have hurt my feelings for so many time. How do you expect me to hear what you are saying. Maybe what you are saying now is a lie! You think I will believe you again after what you did to me about the BEAST concert!? Please leave me alone!" you said and push him away.

You walk away from him and Youngmin followed you from behind.

"Please Hana, listen to me." Youngmin requested.

"No, not anymore." you said and was going to open the cafe door but it was lock. You kick the door with anger.

"!!" you shouted.

"What's wrong?" Youngmin went to you after hearing you shouted.

"What's wrong?! This is your entire fault!! We are locked in this cafe. Aren't you happy about it? Because of your selfishness again that you make me in trouble! Arghhhhhh!" you shouted.

"I really did not know about this. I'm really sorry. I will try to call Sir Kevin for a while."

Youngmin was about to dial your boss number when suddenly it started raining, and the thunder were heard outside. Out of sudden, the cafe light went off. Immediately, you went and hug Youngmin tightly. You were scared of the thunder. Youngmin was shock with what you are doing. After a while, you realized your action. You were about to let go of him when Youngmin hug you tightly, not wanting to let you go.

"Youngmin, let go of me." you said and struggling to get away from his grip.

" Listen to what I want to say first." Youngmin replied and hug you more tightly preventing you not to go away.

"Stop it!" you tried to push him away but his grip on you was too strong.

"Listen please listen." Youngmin said.

You give up and stay quiet after that.

"Firstly, I'm sorry that I stole your first kiss. I can't control my feelings anymore. I can't express my feeling face to face with you and that's the reason why I did that. I know what I did was wrong. Lying to you, give you a lot of trouble but all of that I do was just to stay by your side. To always remain by your side. And today, I will have this courage to say to you since now you are avoiding me. I just want to day something to you. And after this, if you want to ignore me, go on. But I have to say this."

Youngmin went near to your ear and whispered.

"I love you." Youngmin whispered to your ear. Out of sudden, the light were on again.  Youngmin let go of you and went to the other side. But you froze there with your eyes widen after hearing those three words. You don't know why, but you started to hear fireworks inside your head.

"What did he just say? 'I. LOVE. YOU?' So he LOVES me? It seem so fast that I can't hear it clearly." you thought and smile to yourselves after that.

Youngmin was sitting at a corner, dialing Sir Kevin number.

"Sir? Where are you? We are lock in this cafe." Youngmin asked.

"LOCK? I did not know that you guys are still there. Nevermind, I'm nearby around here. Just wait for me to go there."Sir Kevin replied.

"Oh okay." Youngmin replied.

Both of you went quiet after that.You take a seat and went blank. Because of the rain, you were shivering. Suddenly, a black jacket was covering you. You look up and it's Youngmin.

"Wear that jacket since you are cold." Youngmin replied and smile at you.

You nodded.

"Thanks." you replied akwardly.

Both of you then stay quiet. Youngmin was standing leaning against the wall with his right hand on his rightpocket waiting for Sir Kevin.

Soon after that, Sir Kevin came.

"SORRY REALLY SORRY!" Sir Kevin said.

"It's okay." you said. You then quickly grab your bag and went out. You did not even give a glance towards Youngmin. It was raining heavily that you need to run towards your meeting place with Hana.

"HANA!" you shouted.

"Unnie! Why are you late?" Hana asked.

"There's something going on just now at the cafe. Sorry." you said to Hana.

"Should we stay here for a while. It seem really raining heavily." Hana replied and you agreed with it.

You were sitting there with Hana.

"So, what's the good news you are going to say?" you asked.

"OH! I get some money to pay my loan!' Hana said.

"Money? Where do you get from?" you asked curiously.

"Erm.. ermm... I win a lucky draw and I got the money!" Hana exclaimed.

Without them knowing, Na eun was hiding behind them and was recording a video of both of them.

"That's good! So, my job to be HANA will be over. So you will be taking over my place!" you said.

"But it was not fully payment! So you still have to play as HANA" Hana replied. 

"This is going to be surprise for this two loving sister." Na eun thought and smile to herself.

Comment & Subscribe<3