Ignoring you is the best

Crazy about you

"YOUNGMIN!" You shouted, feeling angry and disappointed.

Youngmin turned to you and froze. He dropped his phone and widened his eyes.

"Ow ow!" Youngmin faked a fall and landed on the sofa.

"Stop pretending! I heard everything already!" You scolded him. You feel very disappointed at him. "You lied to me!"

"Hana, it’s not what you think!" Youngmin stood up from the sofa.

"You liar! I can’t believe you did that!" You shouted at him and started to walk out of the house when Youngmin grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"Hana, I can explain! Please listen to me." Youngmin said as he grabbed hold of your shoulders.

You push his hands away from your shoulder and glare at him, "Don’t touch me. I’ve had enough of you. I despise people who lied!" You shouted as you walked out of the house.

"Hana, wait!" Youngmin shouted your name as he chased after you.

He grabbed your wrist but you pushed his hands away.

"What do you want now!?"

"Please, let me explain just once." Youngmin said.

"Why should I listen to you? After you lied to me, you think I would believe you? I really hate people who lied. I thought you have change for a better person, but I was wrong. Because of you, I can’t go to the concert, and it’s my favourite band. Why are you doing this? Why can’t you stop bothering me? Why can’t you just leave me alone? What have I----"

Youngmin grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him and crushed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened.

"Mmm..!" You tried to pull off from the kiss, but his grip was too tight. Both of your eyes were open. His eyes were full of regret and frustrated and yours was full of shock. His kiss was harsh, he was feeling frustrated.

You pushed him away and without a word, you ran away.

"HANA, WAIT!!" Youngmin called your name, but you didn’t look back. You just ran without looking back.

You hailed the taxi and headed home.

‘AISH! Why did I do that! Ugh! STUPID! STUPID!’ Youngmin felt frustrated and ruffled his hair.

When you arrived at your doorsteps, you quickly went up your room and close your door.

Your heart was racing fast, and you felt butterfly in your stomach.

You can’t believe what had just happen.

*Youngmin…Kissed…Me…* you thought.

You touched your lips and slowly, you crept a smile.

The anger you felt for Youngmin, slowly disappeared. You kept on thinking about the kiss. You throw yourself on the bed and keep on touching your lips and smile.

Then, something struck you. You get up from your bed.

*No…I can’t. I’m just pretending to be Hana. I can’t fall for him. I’m older than him. I can’t ever fall for him. Our age is totally a big different!* you thought.

----Next day----

You get up from your bed and get ready to school. The feeling that you have on that morning was totally uneasy. Your heart keep beating whenever you think that you will met Youngmin in school. You have no mood to go to school either.You lazily grab your bag and went out. You felt relieved when you saw that there's no one outside your house but actually right inside your heart you felt lonely without him waiting for you early in the morning.

You were walking alone to school when suddenly you heard a similar voice.

"Hana!" someone called you.

You turn behind and it was Youngmin. You look at him and quickly walk away from him. But he ran to you.

"Hana, wait." Youngmin said and grab your hand.

You push away.

"Stop bothering me." you replied arroagntly and walk away from him.

"Hana!" Youngmin called but you ignore him.

You went inside the school as usual but you felt something wrong on that day. You felt unusual as you already used with Youngmin by your side walking with you the classroom. But today it was not anymore. You sigh. *I have to ignore you, Youngmin. We are not match with each other.*

You went inside the classroom and straight away went to sit beside Tiara.

"Hana, what's wrong with you?" Tiara asked.

You shook your head and give her a fake smile. Youngmin went inside the classroom, he glance at you but you look away from him.

During break time, you were walking at the other direction to avoid Youngmin. Unfortunately, you met him on the opposite side. You quickly turn behind and walk away from him.

"HANA! Listen to what I am going to say." Youngmin shouted and run to you.

At the same time Jinyoung was at there doing something. You turn behind to check on Youngmin and quickly went to sit beside Jinyoung. You talk to him as usual.

"Hey Jinyoung! What are you doing?" you asked him in a friendly tone.

"Oh, I'm doing some project. You are not eating?" Jinyoung replied and smile at you.

Youngmin chase you but as soon as he saw you talking to Jinyoung. He froze from a moment and hide himself behind the wall. He felt so hopeless after seeing you with Jinyoung.

"I know that I have make you mad. But I just want to say sorry to you. I should not have done that! Seeing you with another guy make my heart so hopeless. I regret, really regret." Youngmin thought to himself while looking at you.

"So how's the BEAST concert? I'm really sorry that I could not go to that concert." you said while peeking whether Youngmin is looking at you or not.

*Sorry, Youngmin. I just have to do this. I really want to ignore you to avoid my feeling towards you.*

"It was fun! You should have gone there with me." Jinyoung replied.

Youngmin look at you from far. He sigh.

"Hana, just let me explain for once last time. So that I can express my feeling towards you. I really want to do that. " Youngmin thought and walk away from there with his sad face.  

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3