Please don't leave me.

Crazy about you

 

Youngmin heard you and turn towards you. He get up and went to you.

"Hi Hana!" Youngmin said.

"W--hat are you doing here?" you ask in a curious tone.

"I came to see you. I miss you! " Youngmin teased you.

"Stop it Youngmin. There's no time to play around. It's getting late, I'm tired. Just go home." you replied and walk away when then Youngmin turn towards you and speak up.

"Okay okay, fine. I came here because ...  I want to know about your real feelings towards me." Youngmin replied.

You look at him in confusion. "What feelings? What are you talking about?" you asked.

"The feelings that you have in me. I really want to know it. " Youngmin said.

"My feelings? Like I say I have no feelings in you. Stop your nonsense, please go home. I'm really tired." you said and went away. You went towards your door house and you just left Youngmin alone.

*But actually, I have feelings in you. But, I can't say it. You and I is impossible. Please don't ask me anymore, Youngmin. I can't bear to hurt you again.*

Youngmin were standing there in shock with the way you answered him. He froze. He were facing at the back of you.

You look at him from behind with guilty. * Please go Youngmin before I hurt you even more. Please.*

"Stop lying to me Hana. I know that that you have feelings towards me. When are you going to tell me the truth? If you did not have any feelings towards me, you would not have went to me first just now. Please stop confusing me with your feelings." Youngmin thought.

Out of sudden Youngmin shouted.

"How long are you keeping your feelings towards me? How long?!" he shouted.

You froze on the spot. You were shock that Youngmin actually knew your feelings. He slowly turn to you and went towards you. You went quiet after that.

"How long Hana?! Can you stop confusing me? Why are you trying to hurt yourselves? Isn't it the best way to tell your feelings?"  Youngmin asked.

You just stay quiet. You intend not to say anything as you did not want to make him hurt again. The more you say to him, the more guilty you are.

* Please Youngmin, stop it. You hurting yourselves. I just want to keep my feelings because I scared that you will leave me after you knew that I have been lying to you. I don't want to be away from you*

"Hana, why are you keeping quiet? Please answer me. Or am I a troublemaker in your eyes that you don't want to accept me? I just want to know about your feelings. Stop confusing me. " Youngmin said.

You just stay quiet. It felt so hard to speak to him. You can't even make an eye contact with him.

"Hana, please." Youngmin said and make you turn towards him and he look onto your eyes.

"Fine. Tell me your answer and I will leave here right away. If you say that you did not have any feelings towards me, I promise. I will go away from you. I will never even bother you anymore. You lead your own life while I lead my own life. Just act as if we did not know each other and forever we will stay like that . Just live as if I'm not exists anymore." Youngmin said and look at you. He was expecting that you would accept him.

You look at him and slowly you said. "I rea-lly do not have any feelings towards you."

Youngmin look at you in disbelief, he slowly let go of you. You can see his eyes were draining of his tears. You look down controlling your tears trying very hard not to let he see it.

"Oh, is that so? Glad to hear that you actually answered me instead of keeping quiet. I will still respect your answer although I was hoping something. Maybe, I was thinking way too far apart. And all I have to say, hopefully you will get your own choice of man. Maybe much better than me. Not a troublemaker like me.  Since you have given me your answer, as promise I will go away from you. From today onwards, I will not run after you anymore. I will just act as if we did not know each other. Just erase our memories. Because to be frankly, the more I see your face it makes me more in love with you. Just lead your own life while I will lead my own life. Take care Hana. For the last time I would say, my slave." Youngmin said and tap on your shoulder.

He gives you a small smile and walk off. You look at him. You can't resist the pain. Slowly your tears roll down on your cheeks. You cried really hardly and thus it makes you sat down and cried even more.

"I should not have said that. What have I done? This is not the way I want. I like Youngmin, I like you. If only you heard me. If only! But it was too late to turn back. I am stupid to leave you just like. I'm really stupid! I was thinking all about myself. And all that I have got is a pain. He left me just like that. Why am I so stubborn? Why just now, I did not tell the truth to Youngmin. I would not be hurt if I tell him about my feelings."

You cried in regret after seeing him left you just like that.

You were crying when then you saw a big shadow appeared in front you. The person squat down.

"Omo, you cried because of me?" Youngmin said and slowly wipe your tears.

Your eyes widen, "Y-y-oungmin?!"

"Don't cry." Youngmin said and wipe your tears again.

He then went to you and wrapped his arms around you and tenderly squeezed you close to his chest. You cried even more. You hug him even more tightly as you really don't want Youngmin to leave you again. Youngmin smiled to himself.

"So you accepted my feelings?" Youngmin asked.

You nodded and smile happily.

Youngmin let go of you. He tilts your head up and wipes away your tears with his thumb. Youngmin looked into your eyes deeply. You can see that he is very happy from his eyes.

Youngmin slowly leaned closer towards you. Your heart was beating rapidly. His face was only an inches away from yours. He tenderly curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ears.

 

He then leaned in more closely.

“I love you, Hana.” He whispered and pressed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened, ‘He...Kissed...Me...’ you thought. Your eyes shifted to Youngmin’s eyes. ‘Jo Youngmin…Am I okay with it?’ you thought.

Your eyelids started to fall. ‘I think I’m okay with it.’ You thought.

You started to kiss him back. Your heart fluttered with every minute that he kissed you.

‘I love you too, Youngmin.’ You thought.

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3