O.O

Crazy about you

"Your cafe?!" you shouted.

He nodded and went inside the cafe. The first person he saw was Mr Kevin.

"Hi Mr Kevin!" Youngmin said to your boss.

"EH! Youngmin, how are you?" Mr Kevin asked.

"I'm fine! WAH! This cafe is totally the best under your hand. Thank you!" Youngmin thank him.

You were watching them having their conversation together and you decided to get ready for work. You get yourselves ready and take the customer order. Suddenly Youngmin called you from his seat.

"Miss! Miss!" he shouted and called you.

You look at him and he smirk. You went towards him.

"What do you want?" you asked him and take his order.

"I want.... ermm you?" he teased you and laugh.

"PSSSSTTTT! Stop playing, I'm working!" you replied and give him the irritated face.

"Okayokay, chill! I want cheese cake only. No drink for me. I'm on diet." Youngmin replied and smile.

"Diet? You are already skinny. Lame aren't you?" you replied and left him.

Soon his order arrived and you went to give him his order.

"Okay, here's your food. Enjoy." you said and was about to go but Youngmin stop you. You turn towards him.

"What now?" you asked.

"Your work end till 6 right? So I will send you home." Youngmin offered you.

"6? No. My work end at about 10 or 11. So there's no need for you to send me home." you replied.

"What?! 10 or 11 ? Mr Kevin is really torturing you. Why did he do that? I must talk to him." Youngmin replied and get up from his seat.

"YAR! It's not his fault. I'm the one who want it. I want extra money for my salary so I decided to work extra hour. Not his fault actually, so you better sit down." you replied.

"Psssstttt. Who are you to ask me to sit down? I own this cafe, so I can stand, sit, sleep, see pretty girls and the most important thing is see..... YOU." Youngmin replied and wink at you.

You look at him in disgusted. "Bye." you replied in one word and went away from there.

Youngmin laugh to himself. You continue doing your work until the cafe close. You realized that Youngmin was still siting at the table waiting for you and rest his head on the table. You approached him.

"Youngmin ahh, there's no need for you wait here. Go home okay." you said to him.

Youngmin then turn towards you.

"Nevermind. It's been a long time I did not come to the cafe. So I just want to sit here and relax in this cafe. Is that wrong? Stop talking to me and do your work." Youngmin replied and Mr Kevin came towards Youngmin.

"Youngmin, you are not going home? It's late at night already." Mr Kevin replied.

"No. I will be waiting for my friend." Youngmin said and point at you. You look at them and went to look at the other direction.

"Your girlfriend? Anyway she's pretty! Go and tackle her quickly! Before I'll make the first move. " Mr Kevin replied and wink at Youngmin.

Youngmin laugh, "EH! NO! Before you tackle her, I will get her first!" Youngmin replied.

Mr Kevin laugh, "Just kidding. Bye Youngmin, see you next time. Remember ask Hana to lock the door." Mr Kevin said.

Youngmin nodded and he went away.

You were busy stacking the chair on one side when out of sudden Youngmin came beside you and smile.

"Let me help you with your work." Youngmin offered and grab the chair and stack it together.

"Thank you" You said to him.

Youngmin then help you with the cafe by arranging the table back, take down the stock, stacking the chair. Finally your job is done for that day. You grab your bag.

"Done?" Youngmin asked.

You nodded. "Thank you Youngmin. Actually there's no need for you to help me. I can do on my own. Beside this is your cafe and now I'm your worker. So it's akward for me." you said to him.

"Because this is my cafe, I wanted to clear the mess in this cafe. Aissssssshhh, do you think I want to help you that much isn't?" Youngmin asked.

"Who said so?" you replied and lock the door of the cafe and walk together with him.

Youngmin then sent you home.

---Next day---

As usual, Youngmin wait for you outside your house but at the same time you were shock as you are no longer Youngmin slave.

"Youngmin?!" you said.

"Yes me. Why? Shock? It's normal right?" Youngmin asked.

"No, it's not normal. I'm not your slave anymore and why you are here?" you asked him.

"Because I want to take care of you! Now, give me your bag." Youngmin requested.

"HUH?! For what ?" you asked.

"Just want to repay back my mistake towards you." Youngmin said and snatch your bag.

"AISHHHHH!" You sigh.

You went to school with him but Youngmin let you be alone while he hang out with his other friends.

You were walking towards your classroom when suddenly you bump onto Jinyoung.

"Ouccccccch." you said.

"Hana! HI!" Jinyoung said happily.

"Hello!"

"Where have you been? I did not see you for 2 days straight. You sick?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ahh yes, I'm sick. But don't worry, I'm recover now." you replied.

"Oh, that's good. You have to take care of yourselves more often then. Don't work too much that you can't possible take care of your body." Jinyoung advice you.

"I will Jinyoung. Thanks for the advice anyway." you replied and out of nowhere Na eun came.

"Hey HANA! How are you? Long time no see." Na eun said to you.

"Oh I'm just fine." You replied.

Na eun then look at you in a sarcastic way. She turn towards Jinyoung.

"Oppa! Accompany me to the cafeteria okay?" Na eun asked and pull Jinyoung hand.

He then take Jinyoung away from there and smirk at you.

You look at her in confusion. *What's wrong with her?*

You just don't be bothered and went inside the classroom.

Finally school end. As usual you went for work. You get ready and went to take the order of the customer as usual. You were working till about 7 when suddenly Jinyoung came.

"Hana!" Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung? Why are you here?" you asked him.

"Of course, to eat in this cafe." Jinyoung replied and smile at you.

"Oh okay then. You sit there first." you replied and point at the table.

"Okay." Jinyoung smile and went to sit at the table.

You continue to work and went to Jinyoung table.

"What do you want for today?" you asked in a friendly tone.

Jinyoung was about to say out the order when suddenly Youngmin came.

"HANA!" Youngmin shouted.

"Youngmin?!" you said.

Jinyoung get up from his seat.

"Youngmin?! What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked.

"This is my cafe. Fancy you my best friend but did not even know about me. Then what are you doing here?" Youngmin asked.

"To eat then what else?"Jinyoung answered sarcasticly.

"Eat at this hour?" Youngmin asked and raise his right eyebrown up.

You broke the conversation and interrupted it.

"Okay good then. Youngmin, you can sit beside Jinyoung then." you said to Youngmin and he went to sit opposite Jinyoung.

They were sitting on the opposite side. Facing each other faces and they were glaring at each other.  

 

Comment and Subscribe <3