The confession

Crazy about you

"Doctor! Doctor!" he shouted.

The nurse nearby heard and saw him carrying you. They quickly bring the hospital bed and Youngmin put you into the bed.

"Nurse! Please help my friend. She has a really high fever. Please please help me!" Youngmin said in a worried tone.

"Okay sir, you wait her while we try to examine here." the nurse said and bring you to the room.

Youngmin nodded and took a sit. His was totally worried that his face were all in sweat. He cross his hand and lean his head against the wall waiting for you.

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault!" Youngmin kept blaming himself.

Without him realizing it, his tears suddenly roll down onto his cheek. He just can't bare to leave you.

"If only I did no treat her that way just now. This all my fault." Youngmin thought and punch his hand on the wall.

Youngmin then get up from his seat. He is so worried that he walk around waiting for you eagerly. His two hand interlock to each other and keep praying for you. *I hope she's okay*

After a while of waiting, finally the doctor come out of the ward.

"Sir?" the doctor called you.

Youngmin quickly get up from his seat and straight away went to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is she? Is she okay? Did anything happen to her?" he asked.

"Relax. She's okay. She just has a slight of headache and a fever only. Let her rest for a while. She will awake once she okay." the doctor said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you very much," Youngmin thank him and the doctor went away.

Youngmin slowly open the door and look at you lying on the bed. You were still unconscious, Youngmin then came and sit on the chair that was beside your bed. He eventually cried when he see you as he think that he was his fault that you are in that situation. He was totally regret about it.

"Hana" Youngmin called you but you did not answered.

He grab your hand and make it closer to his face.

"I'm really sorry Hana. It's all my fault that you are in this situation. I've been harsh on you. I didn't believe you when you said you're sick. I thought it was a joke but indeed it's not. I just don't want you to went off with Jinyoung. It's hurting me when everytime I saw you talking comfortably with Jinyoung but not me. Everytime when you are with him, you were always give him your brighter smile. I'm really jealous when you're with him. All I want is you to be with me ONLY. I know it's weird, but I'm starting to fall for you . I'm really sorry. Please wake up. It's okay if you hate me but I don't want to see you in this state. It's really hurting me. If only I wasn't jealous then you would not be in this state. This is all my fault. Hate me all you want but please wake up Hana. I promise you that I won't make you my slave again. Please, wake up Hana. Please." Youngmin said to you while holding on to your hand and at the same time he cried. He cried because of seeing you in that situation. All that he want was to see your smile. Your sweet smile that will everytime make him melt of it.

Youngmin then let go of your hand gently and he wipe his tears. He then stare at you and caress your face gently, he then lean towards you and was about to kiss your forehead when...

"Ahhhhh.." you sounded and slowly open your eyes.

Youngmin immediately look and he smile to himself.

"HANA! You wake up!" he said happily and eventually hug you tightly.

"I'm glad that you have wake up. I'm really sorry. This is all my fault. I won't make you be my slave anymore. But please don't leave me." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin! I can't breathe!" you said.

Youngmin let go of you.

"Oh sorry sorry. Was it hurting you?" he asked and take a seat.

You shook your head.

"Hana, you angry with me ? I know that this is my fault. Please don't hate me. I won't do it again. I know that..."

You then laugh looking at how Youngmin reacted.

"I'm okay. It's not your fault anyway. I'm the one who is sick not you. So stop blaming yourselves." you said and smile at him.

Youngmin was relieved on how you respond.

"Thank you Hana. You wait here for a while, I will call for the doctor to check on you." Youngmin said and call for the doctor.

The doctor then came and check on you.

"So when she will be discharged?" Youngmin asked.

"She will be staying here for about 2 days and after that she can be discharged." the doctor said.

"Oh okay, thanks." Youngmin replied and went to sit beside you.

"Hana! The doctor said you will be staying here for 2 days. Waaah, 2 days never come to school? Then nobody want to be my slave then." Youngmin said to you and sigh.

"YAR! You said to me that you won't make me be your slave anymore but what is this?! You cheat on me!" you replied and roll your eyes.

"Just kidding." Youngmin replied and laugh.

Out of sudden the nurse came in and serve you your lunch.

"Here miss, you lunch." the nurse said.

You nodded and thank them. You were about to take a spoon and stuff the food into your mouth when then Youngmin stop you.


"Let me help you." Youngmin said.


You look at him in confusion.

"HUH?! Are you really Youngmin?" you .

"You still have the time to tease on me when now you are sick hah? I will be your slave for today.Don't worry!" Youngmin replied and smile.

"There's no need for you to do it." you said and take the spoon back but Youngmin snatch it away from you. He then scoop it and blew it for you.

"Eat it carefully. It's hot. Come, open your mouth, ahhhhhhh." Youngmin said and you still did not open it.

"FASTER, ahhhhh" Youngmin said again.

"AISHHHH FINE!" you said and open your mouth and Youngmin feed you.

*Youngmin you are change.*  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3