Dinner

Crazy about you

 

You arrived at your new house. It was quite big, compared to last time.
 
‘I’m sure they get the money to buy the house from selling me off to some guy whom I don’t even know. Pssssh. What kind of parents are they?’ you thought to yourself.
 
You grabbed your luggage and boxes and stomped all the way to your new room. You slammed the door and put your things aside. You didn’t even bother to unpack your stuffs. You throw yourself onto your new bed and start thinking on how life has been always unfair to you.
 
‘Why is life so unfair? What did I do to deserve this? One problem after another.’ you thought to yourself.
 
“~~~~~-ah, remember for tomorrow’s dinner. Make sure you sleep well, so you’ll look beautiful tomorrow.” Your Omma said through the door.
 
‘Uggggggh! I can’t do this.’ You groaned.
 
You grabbed your phone to call Youngmin. But, like always, he didn’t pick up.
 
‘Youngmin…Why won’t you pick up?’ you thought.
 
You stayed in the bed for hours, and little did you know, you cried yourself to sleep, thinking about Youngmin. You missed him so much.
 
--Next morning--
 
You woke up by your alarm and you went to your bathroom and bathe. You went downstairs and have your breakfast.
 
“Morning darling. How are you doing today?” Your Omma asked.
 
“Mmm,” you nodded.
 
“Make sure you remember about tonight. You’re going to meet your future parent-in-law and future husband.” You Abeoji said.
 
You grabbed a piece of toast and went up to your room, ignoring them.
 
‘I must think of a way to escape tonight.’ You thought.
 
-Evening-
 
“~~~~~, try on the dress that I’ve put on your bed and come out quickly. Remember, don’t try to escape.” Your Omma said with a strict voice.
 
“Neh, Araso” you replied slowly. Your only chance to escape is through the window, but since your room is in the 2nd storey, you can’t do anything but to follow her orders. You sighed.
 
You looked on your bed. ‘Wow! Such a beautiful dress.’ 
(Dress: http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/feeqahongki/yoco_korean_dress_J1114yellow1.jpg )
 
You wore that dress and get out from your room. ‘I hope everything will turn out smoothly. And maybe, there’s a chance that I could escape.’
 
-At the restaurant.- 
 
‘WOW! Such a high-classed restaurant. It’s so nice and cool. It has red velvet curtains draping the big glassy windows. The room looks as if it was made out of gold.’ You thought while looking to everything.
 
“~~~~~, please behave in front of your future parents-in-law. Don’t make a mess, Araso?” Your Omma said.
 
“Neh, araso.”
 
‘What do you think I am? Some child or what?’ you rolled your eyes. You walked through the restaurant and asked the waitress about your table. She showed you the way. 
 
They were already there, waiting for us. Your parents lead the way and greet them first. You hid behind them until they were finished.
 
“Anneyonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Jung, sorry we’re late. The traffic was jam a while ago.” Abeoji said with a low voice.
 
“Oh, it’s okay. Don’t be so informal here. And by the way, where is your daughter?” Mr Jung said.
 
I took a step forward and bowed my head as a greeting to them. 
 
“Ah, she’s much prettier in person.” Mrs Jung said.
 
You just smiled at them. 
 
“By the way, where is your son?” Abeoji asked.
 
“He went to the washroom just now. Maybe he’s nervous. Oh look, here he comes.” Mr Jung said and pointed to the guy behind you who were walking towards your way.
 
You turned around and your eyes went wide.
 
‘It can’t be!’ You thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“JINYOUNG!?” You shouted in surprised.
 
Jinyoung were also shocked when he sees you.
 
“~~~~~!?” Jinyoung said.
 
“Well, it seems that you two knew each other. That makes it easier.” Mr Jung said.
 
“Ah…Ne…”
 
All of you seated down. You were seated in front of Jinyoung and your parents to the left.
 
‘I can’t believe that Jinyoung was going to be my future husband.’ You thought.
 
‘Wow, she’s my future wife? Thank god it’s her.’ Jinyoung thought.
 
Your dad and his dad are discussing about our marriage while your mum and his mum discuss about equipment for your marriage.
 
You and Jinyoung were silent. It was awkward.
 
“So…~~~~~ right?” Jinyoung suddenly break the awkwardness.
 
“Uhh…Yeah…”
 
“I can’t believe that you’re the one my parents match-make me.” Jinyoung said.
 
“Uhh. Me too.”
 
You can’t seem to face Jinyoung. It was so awkward. All you think about is Youngmin.
 
“You look beautiful tonight.” Jinyoung praised you.
 
“Thanks.” You replied.
 
You then played with your phone. It was so awkward. Then suddenly, you heard a shocking news from his dad.
 
“Okay. Since both of you already know each other, we’ll have their marriage in 2 weeks’ time. So, we’ll get started our preparation for their marriage begin now. So both of you prepare yourself.” His dad said with a serious look.
 
‘2 WEEKS’ TIME!? SO FAST!? What should I do? I can’t marry him. I don’t love him. God, I think I’m going crazy. God, please help me!’ You thought.
 
“Uh, isn’t it too fast?” you speak up.
 
“Why delay? The faster, the better.” His mom said.
 
You just nod. 
 
They then continue eating and talking while laughing. You sighed. 
 
“Okay. So, the meeting is over. See you again.” Mrs Jung said and get ready to stand up. You all stood up and bowing each other. His Mom hugged me tightly and said goodbye to us. 
 
 
-----------------------------------
HOW WAS IT? (: 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3<3