Who is actually the real hero?

Crazy about you

"YAHHH! What are you doing?!" somebody shouted and the voice seem really familiar to you.

You open your eyes and see YOUNGMIN! He run towards you and kick the man that was leaning towards you. Eventually the man was flew away and landed on the ground. He growned in pain. "ahhhhhh"

Youngmin then punch the guy with his fierce, scary face. It seem like he just wanted them to be dead.He continuously punch on his face when you saw many bruises and blood coming out from that man face. He then continue to kick, punch, slap their face. You were amazed by his fight. It was just like a Kungfu show, that you watch it on television.The three guy went towards him and all he do was to kick all the three of them at the same time and all of them just landed into the ground.

Your reaction was WAAAAAAAH! *He aren't bad afterall.*

Seeing them landed on the ground, Youngmin thought it was the good chance of him to ask you wait in some spot.

He then grab your hand and when you both were about to walk. Suddenly you saw a man was right behind Youngmin.

You shouted, "WATCH OUT!"

Youngmin turn behind and he quickly push you away. You were pushed and unfortunately fall into the ground and that hurt your elbow.

Suddenly a man run towards you, "Are you okay?" *He is so handsome*

"Ah yeah, I'm o-kay." you answered.

"Is not safe her, come let me take you." the man said.

You were about to tell him about Youngmin but then he grab your hand and you followed him.

He bring you to a bench and you sat down.

"What happened?" the man asked.

"Oh, there's group of bad guy just now." you replied.

You the realized there's a blood on your elbow and he notice it too. He then grab it.

"You say that you are okay? There's a blood here." the man said.

He then take out his handkerchief and started to wipe it.

"Ouch." you said.

"OOppppsss, sorry. I will be more gentle." he said.

You then stare at him and you just can't imagine that you saw this handsome man in front of you. His flawless face.

"Okay done" he said and smile at you. *His smile is so sweet! melt*

You smile at him, "Thank you."

"Anyway nice to meet you. My name is Jinyoung." he said and held his hand for a handshake.

You held you hand too and shake his hand. "My name is errrr...."

You suddenly thought what if he is the same school as you. Should you tell him your name or not? What if I tell him that ~~~~~~~~ is your name. and eventually he school with you and of course everyone in the school will know that your name is Hana. Then my secret will just been found out by them then.

But then at the same time Youngmin name popped into your mind.

"AHHH! YOUNGMIN!" you shouted.

"Huh? what?" Jinyoung asked.

"I really need to go. Thanks for the help." You said and went away. But then you realize that you was holding on to his handkerchief.

*DAMMIT*

Meanwhile...

Youngmin finally let the guys down. He was really badly injured. His nose was in blood because of the punch. His face was in bruise. He quickly went to look for you but you are not at there at all.

"YAHH! Where did she go? I was the only one fighting and all she could do is to just leave me alone here without even waiting for me and say thank you?! Just wasting my time helping this stupid girl" Youngmin thought.

And he started to walk away and went home.

You then arrived at there and saw Youngmin was nowhere to be found.

"Youngmin!" you shouted.

But Youngmin was not there. *Where did he go? Did anything happen to him?*

You then walk away from there and you bump into Jinyoung again.

"Where are you going? Want me to walk you home?" Jinyoung asked.

You don't have any choice but to agree for it.

He then walk you home.

"Okay till here then. Bye and thank you very much for today." you said and went into your house.

*Oh god, his handkerchief again! Like again! Stupid me! Hope I can see him again and give it to him then*

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3