The last meeting

Crazy about you

Days went by. And finally tomorrow is your BIG day.

Your wedding day.

You were so nervous. It was evening already, 7.30pm. Time went by so fast.

“Am I making the right choice? Jinyoung is so sweet. He took care of me a lot. He is always careful about my feelings. He has never hurt me, not even once. Maybe I’m making a right choice? I can’t keep waiting and hoping for Youngmin to come back. Even if he came back, it’s too late now. I can’t just cancel the wedding. It’s all prepared now. I’ll be a married woman soon. I’ll try to open my heart for Jinyoung and I’ll forget Youngmin. Cause waiting for him is like waiting for the rain in the drought.” You thought and sighed.

Everyone was very busy. Your parents were at Jinyoung’s house, talking to his parents. And I’m at home with Hana.

“Unnie, you’re okay?” Hana asked.

“I’m fine. I’m just nervous for tomorrow.” You smiled.

“What about Youngmin?” Hana asked.

“I’ll try to forget him and learn to love Jinyoung now. You don’t have to worry about me. I’m really fine.” You assured her.

Hana doesn’t seem to believe you. She knows nobody can replace Youngmin in your heart. He is your first love, so it’s difficult to forget that easily.

“I’m really fine, Hana. I’m going to take a walk okay? I want to have my own time before I’m married, okay? I won’t stay out late. I’ll be back at 9.30pm okay?” You said to Hana.

Hana just nodded. She was worried about you.

You grabbed your sweater and sling your slingbag around your shoulder and went out of the house.

You walked along the streets, look at the beautiful night sky. You still when Youngmin always took you home using this route, holding hands, look at the beautiful night sky and –‘-wait, why do I think of Youngmin?’ you thought.

You took a stroll at the beach and took a deep fresh air. It was the most memorable place for you. So, you wanted to go for the last time.

You were walking and kicking stones on the sand, when suddenly someone kicks a stone and it hits your stones.

You raised your head to look at the person and your eyes widened.

“Y-Youngmin?” You stutter upon seeing the person in front of you.

“~~~~~~?” Youngmin said.

You turned to walk away, you don’t want Youngmin starts insulting or humiliate you, but you were stopped by what he said.

“How are you?” He said.

You turned to look at him, “I’m fine.” You said, without looking in his eyes.

“Well, I heard you’re marrying Jinyoung, is this true?” Youngmin asked.

Your eyes began to tear up. Somehow it hurts when he said that. “Uh… yeah. It’s true.” You said.

“Ohh…I see.” Youngmin said.

You look at his face. You can see disappointment in his eyes.

*Why are you like this? Aren’t you the one who leave me? What’s with those eyes? Aren’t I just an old noona? Youngmin, you are really confusing me. Please stop this.* You thought.

“Does he treat you well?” Youngmin asked.

“Uh…yeah…” You replied, feeling awkward.

‘He probably treats you well more than I do.’ Youngmin thought.

“Why are you here?” You asked him.

“Collecting memories.” Youngmin said.

You felt a pang in your heart.

‘M-memories?’ you thought.

“Do you still remember this beach, ~~~~?” Youngmin asked.

You nodded, it was the best day ever.

*Why are you doing this Youngmin? Why now? I thought you hate me? Why do you suddenly appeared after you left me? I’m confused, Youngmin.*You thought.

‘I’m sorry ~~~~, for everything I’ve done to you. You must’ve hate me now.’ Youngmin thought.

‘I wanted to hate you. But when I saw your face, every anger and hatred inside me disappeared. I just can’t hate you.’ You thought.

“Are you happy, ~~~~~?” Youngmin asked.

You didn’t know what to reply. Of course you felt happy with the way Jinyoung is treating you, but it is just a normal feeling, not like the one Youngmin gave you.

-Meanwhile at your house-

Jinyoung knocked at your door. Hana open the door.

“Jinyoung oppa, what are you doing here?” Hana asked.

“~~~~?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nope, this is Hana. Unnie is out, taking a fresh air.” Hana replied.

“Oh, is that so? Maybe, I will come again later.” Jinyoung replied.

“Oh okay then.” Hana replied and was about to close the door when Jinyoung called her.

“Err, Hana!” Jinyoung called.

“Huh? Wae?” Hana asked.

“Can I talk to you for a while. I need to know about something that is really important now.” Jinyoung replied.

“Oh sure, come in.” Hana invited him inside.

----------------------

It was 9.30pm already. Youngmin and you were walking along the shores. None of you were talking, it felt very awkward.

“Should we take a rest for a while?” Youngmin suddenly broke the silence.

You look at him, and you nodded.

You went to sit on the rock while Youngmin went to sit beside you.

“Aren't it refreshing?” Youngmin said and smile at you.

Upon seeing his smile, your heart beat faster than ever.

*Your smile, Youngmin. Your smile. It makes me melt every minute when I see it. Is this the last time I will get to see his smile? Your sweet smile that make my heart beat very fast when I see it.*

“Yeaaaaaah. It feels so cooling!” you replied.

Both of you then went quiet again. All you can hear the rhythm of the waves.

“Erm, so you ready for tomorrow?” Youngmin asked.

You look at him. You did not know what to reply.

“Oh stupid, of course you are ready! Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Ehem, my bad.” Youngmin continued and make a fake laugh.

You then laughed.

“You will be coming to my wedding right?” you asked.

'Your wedding party? I don't know if I can take it to see you in a wedding dress marrying a another guy but not me, ~~~~~~~ . But at the same time, I would want to see you in your wedding dress again. You will be beautiful. Obsolutely beautiful.'Youngmin thought.

Youngmin then look at you and smiled.

“I don't know. Maybe?” Youngmin replied.

“Maybe? You don't want to come to my wedding?” you asked.

“I don't really know. Maybe I have something on tomorrow.” Youngmin replied.

You went quiet and just give him a nodded.

*I really want to see you in my wedding. The most important person that I would really want to meet. I hope you would come and congratulate me.*

'Sorry ~~~~~, I don't know if I am ready to see you marrying with another guy tomorrow. It's really hard for me to let you go easily although now you are belong with someone else.' Youngmin thought.

“SO, my ~~~~~~ is going to be a married woman tomorrow hah! Hais, after you married I can't call you to clean up the mess in my room anymore, I guess! PITY ME!” Youngmin said to built up the atmosphere.

“YAR! You are so bad aren't you!” you shouted.

“I'm not bad. I'm the best. You should have known me well! Youngmin is the best out of all!”

Youngmin replied and give you an evil laugh.

You roll your eyes and keep on smiling.

*This moment, I really miss this moment. Yes Youngmin, you are the best. If you know that.*

“You know what, it sometimes funny when I remembered the first time we met together.” Youngmin said and laugh to himself.

*He eventually remembered about it?*

“You remembered?” you asked.

“Of course! I bet you have forgotten about it.” Youngmin replied and smirk at you.

*His forever smirk.*

“AISH! NO! You said that you still remembered about it so tell me every detail when, where and how we met? If your answer is wrong, you have to bear with the consequences!” you replied and smile while looking at him.

*I have never felt this happy feeling before. It's been a while I look at his face and have a conversation like this, I really do miss it.*

“Of course I will get it correct! The day I know you is when you entered into my school for the very first day. Your face is totally irritating that I can't possibly look at it! We met when you first entered the class. I still remembered, during lesson time you were staring at me. I thought you are one of my fan girl! We get to know each other when you accidentally pour a cup of drink of orange squash? onto my uniform and I was angry at you and I ask you to”

“TO PAY BACK! We have an agreement that I must pay for you within three days! And I can't pay for it and I eventually” you interrupted.

“Eventually run away from me! COWARD!” Youngmin shouted.

“YAR! I'm not a coward. I just do not want to hang out with a arrogant guy like you!” you replied.

'Arrogant guy? That was before I met you ~~~~~ but now it's different.' Youngmin thought.

Youngmin laughed. “AND THAT'S HOW WE MET! From there we become more closer and closer till we.....”

Youngmin realized it and he went quiet.

Your smile suddenly disappeared when Youngmin was about to say that. You look away.

*Don't let me think of it Youngmin, Don't let me remembered about the past that we have been through together. The sweet moments that we have.* you thought.

'Why is it so hard to forget about you. It feels so hard to get away from you. Your heart is still belongs to mine. I can't forget the memories.' Youngmin thought.

You then try to get your mood again as you realized that it is the last time you will be spending time with Youngmin.

“Youngmin!” you called him.

'It's been a long time I did not hear her calling my name and this will be the last.' Youngmin thought.

“Yes?” Youngmin asked.

“We still can be friends right after my marriage?” you asked.

“Of course ~~~~~! You will still be my friend indeed best friend!” Youngmin said.

“Friends?” You held your hand.

Youngmin took it and shake your hand.

“Friends.” Youngmin smiled.

'Is this the last time I would grab your hand again?'Youngmin thought.

*Your warm hand that I can't forgot. Just let me hold it a bit longer, please. *

Soon you let go of your hand, it felt so awkward.

“Since you are my best friend, promise me that you would come and see my wedding okay?” you said to him.

Youngmin went quiet. 'Wedding? I really don't know ~~~~~.'Youngmin thought.

Youngmin look at you and somehow he felt pity towards you.

“OKOK! I promise you!” Youngmin said.

“THANK YOU YOUNGMIN!” you thanked him.

'Although it's hard for me to see you tomorrow with a another guy, I will come just for you. It will be my last time to see your beautiful face, your smile tomorrow. And after that, there's no more you in my mind. I will try to erase you from my mind. I know it's hard but we can't rewind the time. I have to move on just for you ~~~~~. But I would say, I still love you ~~~~~. Till now, you will be in my heart' Youngmin thought and eventually his tears start to roll down on his cheek. He started to look away not to make you notice it.

*I’m glad you would come. Not seeing you tomorrow, will just did not make my day. I don't know why but I really want to see you in my wedding for the very last time so that I can see your face again, your smile, your jokes. And, your sweet voice that I would want to hear for the very last time.*

You look away. You don't know why but at that point you felt so hard to get away from him. All you want is that to be by his side for the whole day but sadly you can't.

“EHEM, Youngmin. It's getting late now. I need to go home. So see you tomorrow, bye.” you said and was about to get up when Youngmin called you.

“~~~~~~.”

“Ah, yes?” you turn towards him.

“Let me sent you home.” Youngmin said.

“It's okay. There's no need for you to send me home.” you replied.

“It's okay. Come let's go.” Youngmin said and grab your hand.

You stop and look at him. He then looked at you.

Quickly, Youngmin let go of your hand.

“Sorry.” he said.

“It’s okay.” you replied and walk together with him.

'This will be the last time, I will send you back home. Walk together to the bus stop, sitting on the bus together. This will be the last time.' Youngmin thought.

You walk together with him. *It's been a long time I have walked home together with Youngmin *

You and him went to the bus stop and wait for the bus. Soon the bus arrived, both of you abroad it. As usual, you went to sit near the window while he sat beside you.

You kept looking at the windows. Without you realizing, your eyes started to feel heavy and you eventually fall asleep.

Youngmin was looking at his feet the whole time; he wished to rewind the past. He regretted it so much. He can’t bear see you off with another guy, some more, his best friend. Suddenly, a light weight falls onto his shoulders. He widened his eyes. He turned to you and saw you sleeping soundly on his shoulder. His heart softened.

He curled the loose strands of your hair behind your ears. He your long straight hair and then your smooth pink cheeks.

‘This is the last time you’ll fell asleep on my shoulders. I still remember the first time you fell asleep on my shoulders. You look so beautiful, like an angel. I’ll gave up anything just to rewind back the past. But, it’s impossible, it’s all because of my stupid and selfish act and now I’ll have to lose you. I wanted things to go back to the way it used to be,’ Youngmin thought as he stared at your face.

Soon, the bus arrived at your destination. Youngmin woke you up and walked you till you reached your house.

“So, I guess. I will send you till here. Anyway nice house you got. You are so lucky.” Youngmin said.

“Thanks. So, I will go first then. Bye,” you replied.

*We are really going to end it like this? I guess. From here, I will start to move on. No more turning back*

'Why is it so hard to say goodbye to her.' Youngmin thought.

You were about to go inside when Youngmin grab your wrist.

You turn towards him and look at him in confusion.

“What's wrong?” You asked.

“Ermm..” Youngmin hesitated.

“Yes, why?” you asked.

“Can I... ermm hug you for the last time?” Youngmin asked.

You look at him in a shock way.

*He wants to hug me? Is this really a dream? That's my wish for the very last time.*

You give him a slight nod. Youngmin smile at you and eventually he went closer to you and wrapped his arms around you, you also put your arms around him. You can feel him tenderly squeeze you to his chest. Your eyes start to tear up.

*It’s the last time I’ll get to hug you like this. I don’t want to let go of you, I want to stay like this.* You thought as you tighten your arms around him.

‘I miss hugging you like this. I never want to let you go. Please stay like this. I miss the scent of your smell.’ Youngmin thought.

Without you realizing, your tears started to drop and it fell to Youngmin’s shirt. Youngmin let go of you and look at you but you kept your head down, you don’t want him to see you crying.

Youngmin tilt your head up and wiped away your tears with his thumbs. He look into your eyes deeply.

“Don’t cry.” Youngmin whispered.

“I’m sorry.” You wiped your tears away, but it keeps falling down.

“I’ll go to your wedding tomorrow, okay? So don’t cry.” Youngmin said.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” Youngmin said and he hugged you again.

You cried even more. It hurts a lot. You don’t want to leave him.

*I really don't want to let it go. This will be my last time hugging you, Youngmin. Please make it longer. Please. *

'Why isn't it so hard to let you go. Hold me even tighter, ~~~~~. I can't bear to lose you. Is this the end of my love to her. I can't let her go but...... she belongs to Jinyoung' Youngmin thoughht and after a few minutes, ' Youngmin let go of you.

“It’s late now. Go inside, or you’ll catch a cold. You don’t want to be sick on your wedding day right?” Youngmin smiled, even though he’s hurting inside. He tried to hold his tears.

'I really can't see her going inside. Once she entered, she will be someone else. This is the last time I will say goodbye to her. This will be the last time, I will see her smile. Her sweet smile. I can't take it anymore.' Youngmin thought and kept watching you.

Tears start to roll down on his cheek. Youngmin kept on asking you to went inside but you kept on looking at him.

“~~~~~, it's getting late. Get inside.” Youngmin said to you again.

You then nodded and slowly you went inside.

( This song kinda fits in this situation :    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgIhyXpE6VQ  )

You lean against the door and squat down. You started to cry.

 

Youngmin watch you went inside.

'Is this the last time I would see you? My last goodbye to you?'

*Is this really the end? I don't know what to say but I still loving you.*

'I still loving you too if you want to know. Although you are going to married with someone else, my heart will always be yours. Always.'

* You will be part of my life although I would be someone else heart. *

' Although, you are away from me. I really want to say this to you for the very last time. ~~~~~~, I love you.'

* I love you, Jo Youngmin *

“ I will always love you until the last rose dies.” You and Youngmin remembered about it and forever will remember the quotes. 

-------------------------------

HEEEEEEEY! 

I know this chapter is a long chapter. Hopefully you enjoyed it. 

Just wanna tell you that, this will be the second last chapter. 

Thaaaaaaaaank you for reading and commenting it! (: 

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU ! :D 
<3