Dreaming about me?!

Crazy about you
You were still on the bed , sleeping peacefully when your handphone rang. You turn your head towards the clock and it is till early for you to go to school. You rub your eyes and grab your handphone. And guess who is it? It's YOUNGMIN! You rejected his call and went back to sleep but again your phone rang. You just could not be bother anymore and answered it.
 
"ARGH! What do you want? Calling me on this time!" you shouted.
 
"Calling you on this time?! It's time for school! Get up and get ready now!" Youngmin reply.
 
"WHAT THE?! It's still early and you ask me to get ready now? For what?" you asked.
 
"Fetch me to school. What else Miss slave? I will be waiting for you in front of my house. And don't worry I will give you my address through message. Bye bye!" Youngmin said and hang out.
 
"YOUNGMIN!" you shouted and the call ended.
 
Your sister then wake up.
 
"Unnie, what's all with the shouting?" your sister said and look at you.
 
"ARGH! Nothing. I need to get ready now. Don't forget to go to work, okay?" you said and get up to get ready.
 
You will drying your hair when you got a message from Youngmin.
 
"Miss Hana, my slave. This is my address. *Gicing his address* Be more faster can? Come faster together with your big ! KEKE!"
 
*BIG ? Ahhhhh. Jerk!*
 
You then get out from your house and went to the address that Youngmin gave it to you. You then walk and already saw him outside of the house. He wave his hand as usual.
 
You went to him. "You know what, you just disturb on my beautiful morning! How irritating you are!" you said to him.
 
"Blablablabla!" Youngmin said and throw his bag towards you.
 
"YAR! Be more gentle! What the heck with the blablabla?! Retarded much?" you said and walk more faster than him.
 
"EH! You have to wait for me. Remember you are my slave!" Youngmin said to you.
 
And you back, "Blablablabla!"
 
"Retarded much?" Youngmin laugh.
 
You look at him and stare at him.
 
"What do you want? Miss my y body isn't?" Youngmin asked you.
 
"OF COURSE NOT!" you said.

You and him then walk without even talking to each other after that. You went inside together with him and saw a lot of people eyes were all into the both of you. Some even were saying something to their friend about you and Youngmin.
 
"AISH! What with their eyes anyway?" you said to yourselves.
 
Youngmin look at you, "They are not looking at you. They are looking at me. Seeing my handsome face like usual" Youngmin said and wink at you.
 
*ARGHH I can't take it with the self praising of this Youngmin*
 
You roll your eyes. Soon you arrived at your class. You give his bag to him and went inside the class. Tiara went beside you and talk with you as usual. You just felt that Tiara is more closer to you than your sister now. New best friend indeed.
 
It was break time. Youngmin ordered you to take for him his food, his drink. Everything! You felt annoyed sometime. But all you can do is to just followed what he want.
 
Time flies so fast after that and it's the end of the school. you were planning to go home when Youngmin stop right in front of you.
 
"Come follow me!" Youngmin said and pull your hand.
 
"EH, where are we going?" you asked him.
 
And finally arrived at the school library.
 
"Why are we going to the library? I'm not gonna read books in there." you said to him.
 
"Who say you are going to read books. You are going to do my homework!" Youngmin smile to you.
 
"HUH?! WHAT?! NO!" you shouted.
 
"YES!" Youngmin said and pull your hand again and there you are sitting in front of him.
Youngmin take out his homework and ask you to do for him. You then take it and do it for him. Being his slave is so so irritating!
 
"Do it all, okay?! I want it to be perfect." Youngmin ordered you again.
 
"Stop ordering me anymore. You want me to change my mind?!" you said.
 
You were concentrating doing Youngmin homework when then you look in front of you and saw Youngmin fallen asleep. You can see saliva coming out from his mouth. *EEEEW THIS GUY, many sleeping problem. GOSH*
 
Suddenly he said, "Hana! I likeeee........." and he continue to sleep.
 
You stare at him in shock. *WHAT THE?!?! Like?? HUH? AISH this boy seriously having a lot of problem!*
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3