Forget and move on

Crazy about you

 

-Next day-

At school.

 

Jinyoung walked towards his classroom. He got no mood to do anything, after seeing you cried yesterday. He wants to find out why you cried. He saw you running away from the school, but he doesn’t know why you cried.

 

As he was about to enter his classroom, he heard some laughter inside the classroom.

 

“Girls, did you hear Youngmin humiliated Hana- I mean, whatever that old name is. That really deserved it.”

 

Jinyoung recognized that voice. It was Na eun’s. He kept silent, he wants to know more.

 

“Darn right, I heard that.” Her friend said.

 

“It was the happiest moments in my life. Finally, I could see her torn apart. That’s what she gets for messing up with me, or MY Jinyoung.” Na eun said.

 

“But Na eun, I heard that that was going to marry Jinyoung.” Her friend said.

 

“WHO SAID THAT?” Na eun burst out.

 

“I heard Kwangmin said that.” Her friend said.

 

“Ugh. That ! My plan on ruining her wasn’t so successful. I have to come up with a better plan.” Na eun said.

 

“Exposing her secrets in your party was successful wasn’t it? That totally got humiliated.”

 

“Yes, it was. But that is still after my Jinyoung. I can’t just let her go. I have to do something. She can’t marry Jinyoung. I’ll do anything, as long as that doesn’t get my Jinyoung.” Na eun said.

 

Jinyoung was shocked. He felt anger fuming inside him. He burst the door open.

 

Na eun and her friends were surprised.

 

“O-Oppa. W-what are you doing here?” Na eun said.

 

“Stop with the act. I know everything now.” Jinyoung said.

 

Na eun went silent, “O-ppa, it’s now what you think.” Na eun said.

 

“Just shut up. I heard everything. I couldn’t believe that you would do such a thing. Who do you think you are? I have never had any feelings towards you, so you have no rights to do that to ~~~~~.” Jinyoung yelled at Na eun.

 

“So ~~~~ is her name huh? Why do you care so much about her Oppa? After all these while, I’ve always loved you, and then that came and takes you away from me. Can’t you at least understand my feelings?” Na eun said.

 

“I cared about her because I love her. I told you before that I only treat you as my friend, and nothing else. I treat you nicely right? Aren’t that enough for you? Why are you such a busybody? It’s my business on whoever I love. It has got nothing to do with you. I want you to get away from ~~~~, do you understand me?” Jinyoung scolded Na eun.

“But oppa-“

 

“If I saw you near her, I swear, I’ll do something to you. Don’t ever wish that I’ll ever be with you, because I won’t. I love ~~~~, and I’m going to marry her. Don’t ever disturb my future wife. ARASO!?” Jinyoung fumed.

 

Na eun just stood there in silence. Jinyoung then stomped out of the classroom. He doesn’t want to see her face. He was so angry so he skipped school.

 

----In the afternoon----

 

Jinyoung pick you and your omma up to go to the bridal boutique for your wedding dress.

 

"Sorry to trouble you Jinyoung. But actually, there's no need for you to pick us up. We could just meet you guys at there." your omma said.

 

"It's okay. Nothing is troubling me anyway." Jinyoung replied and smile.

 

You look at them and give them a small smile. You were still thinking about yesterday incident. You still felt hurt because of Youngmin.

 

You were thinking about that when then Jinyoung hold your hand. You look up to him. He looked at you and whispered to you.

 

"Cheer up!"

 

You smile to him and nodded.

 

"Jinyoung is so nice towards me, why can't I open my heart to give him some space in my heart?" You thought.

 

Finally you arrived at the boutique.

 

Jinyoung mother was already waiting for all of you at there. You then entered the boutique.

 

Your omma and Jinyoung mother start to flip on the marriage album. You then walk around to choose which wedding dress you can wear.

 

"~~~~~~~!" your omma shouted.

 

You and Jinyoung look up and walk towards them.

 

"Yes, ~~~~~~~?"

 

"This dress is quite nice. Why don't you give it a try?" your omma asked.

 

Then, Jinyoung mother then joined in.

 

"Jinyoung, why don't you try this too?"

 

"Oh, okay omma." Jinyoung replied and try it on.

 

Omma then dragged both of you to the fitting room. Omma told the workers at there to fit your wedding outfit. You can see that Omma was smiling all the way so as Jinyoung mother.

 

Soon afer that, you came out with Jinyoung.

 

You were wearing a pure white long dress. (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/mirah126/38899ad7ba6e87fb_topbgt_wedding-dresses-2011.jpg)

 

while Jinyoung was wearing a black suit. (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/mirah126/tuxedos1.jpg)

 

You take a look at the mirror.

 

"It is so beautiful! I can't believe I was going to get married. Is this a dream? Even though my future husband is not the person I love, but he cares for me. He is always there for me. He doesn't judge me. He loves me that way I am, unlike Youngmin. I'll try to forget Youngmin and move on. I'll try to love Jinyoung and slowly accept him." you thought to yourselves.

 

"~~~~~ You are so beautiful!" Jinyoung’s mother praised.

 

"Thank you!" you smile at her.

 

You caught Jinyoung was staring at you, you quickly turn towards him. But as soon you turn to him, he looked at somewhere else.

 

You smile and walk towards him.

 

"You look great!" you praised him.

 

Jinyoung look at you, "You too! You look so pretty! I don't know what to say but you look fabulous!"

 

You blushed. "THANK YOU!" you give him a wide smile.

 

"You both should took a photo together." Jinyoung mother suggested.


"WOAH? There's no need for that." you shyly say no to it.

 

"Come ~~~~~, we are going to show it to your father. Surely, they will be happy to see it." your omma said.

 

You look at Jinyoung shyly.

 

Jinyoung then walk towards you and stand closer to you.

 

"Come on Jinyoung, put your hand on her shoulder. Then it will look nice." Jinyoung mother said.

 

You smile, Jinyoung was totally embarassed.

 

"Come on Jinyoung." your omma added.

 

Jinyoung then put his hand on your shoulder and both of you give it a smile to the camera.

 

"Aren't they perfect in this photo?" your omma said.

 

"Come, take a look." your omma called both of you.

 

Both you then went to take a look.

 

"Indeed, it's perfect." you thought.

 

"YEAH, It's a nice photo!" Jinyoung said.

 

You smile to him.

 

Without you knowing, Youngmin was watching you from far away.

 

"You indeed look happy with Jinyoung. I guess, you will be more suitable for him than me. I'm just not good enough for you. Seeing you smiling like this make me feel happy. It's better if it will be this way rather than you were with me and always hurt because of me. I hurt to see you that.” Youngmin thought.

 

He kept looking at you, you were laughing and smiling. He missed your smile.

 

“Why am I so stupid? I’ve hurt the one I loved. I should’ve have trusted her, and maybe that would be me, standing beside her, laughing with her. Now, it’s too late, I can’t have her back. She must’ve hated me.” Youngmin thought.

 

He glanced at you for the last time and walked away.

 

“I’ll let you go now. I’ll let you be happy with jinyoung. I’m sorry for everything. I love you. No one can ever replace you in my heart.”

 

----------------------------

Comment & Subscribe <3

This story is going to end soon ^^