Help me!

Crazy about you

It was the next day of school. It was so bored. As usual you slept in class for the whole day. You just did not know what to study. Furthermore, the teacher was so boring that even half of the class fall asleep.

You even made eye contact with Youngmin. Youngmin would always smirk at you and held his 2 finger showing that you have only two day left. I just ignore him. *So what if it is only 2 day, I have just enough money to give you*

In class, Miss Wong then break us into group to do some english project. Miss Wong group you with the Jo twins and you sigh and really regret it. Tiara was really jealous of you but the good thing is she is group with the sweating prince. MINWOO.

"Okay class, get into your group." Miss Wong said.

You turn towards them and Kwangmin was smiling at you and give you a sign to come at his table. You then went towards them, you were about to sit beside Youngmin when eventually Youngmin put his leg at the chair beside him. *AISH, this guy seriously!* Kwangmin did see that and ask you to sit beside him.

"Hana, sit here." Kwangmin pull out the seat beside him. *He is more better than his brother.*

Youngmin then stare at you and you stare at him back.

You and him and stare together for couple of minute and Kwangmin just look at both of you and break it.

"Guys! Stop it. Come, let's do the project. Miss Wong want it by today," Kwangmin said and take the blank paper and started to write.

"Okay." you smile at him and he smile back. *Melt*

"YAHHH! I'm not gonna do with her. You just do with Hana. I don't want to invlove" Youngmin said and put his head on the table and fall asleep.

*This guy seriously damn lazy!* After finishing the project, you then have a conversation with Kwangmin. You feel comfortable having a conversation with him. He seem so different from his brother. His attitude is much more better than Youngmin.

Finally school ended and you headed home. You went home but  your sister was not at home. You don't care about your sister but straight away jump onto the bed and fall asleep.

It was at night and finally you wake up.

"UNNIE! Your wake up already? Seem so tired going to school right?"your sister teased you.

"Just shut up. If not because of you, I would have work right now! So thank me that you are not in school. " you said and get up form the bed. 

"THANK YOU!" your sister replied and laugh.

"Unnie, where are you going?" your sister asked.

"To draw money in the bank. Come, tag along? I'm alone, beside is really look dark outside." you said.

"No, unnie. I'm so tired. Let me have some rest." your sister said.

You sigh and went out.

You then head to the bank machine and try to draw out your money but can't. *ARGH! Surely Omma and Appa block it*

You did not give up and went to the bank and ask for your card information and eventually it's right. The card has been block. *DAMMIT! Omma, I hate you. Now, I have no money. DIEEEEE!*

You started to walk home with a troublesome face. You were thinking on how to pay Youngmin back. *If i did not pay him back, what can he do to me? Omo! I act like I'm not scared of him but I'm really scared. The way he stare at me. DIEEEE AGAIN!*

You were walking and at the same time thinking about how to solve it. But slowly, you realize that it was getting dark. You put your hand into the jacket pocket and you started to walk fast.

Not a single person was there. You just heard the sound of the wind blewing. *creepy*

You walk even more faster when you heard something from behind. You were too scared that you dial your sister number to fetch you. *How embrassing am I calling my younger sister for help*

But she did not answered, you continued to walk when suddenly you heard footstep from behind.

You walk even more faster but the more you walk faster the footstep will be even more faster.

You then try to turn your head to look behind you when you saw three guys were wearing a dark t-shirt. You saw them approaching you and you started running.

You run as fast as you could when suddenly you trip onto a rock. You fall down. Soon they approached you. You qucikly move back and back.

You move one step behind and they will move one step forward.

"HAHA! See what we got here guys!" a low voice sounded.

"She look cute isn't she!?" another voice sounded.

"I'm so eager already! Come on!" the same low voice sounded.

They then walk more closer to you and all you could do is that you quickly get up and try to run away but one of the guy grab you behind and hug your waist.

"No no no. You aren't going anywhere pretty lady. No no no." a man said and push you into the ground.

And from there all you could do is that you shout for help. "HELP!! HELP!!"

Another man quickly went to you and cover your mouth.

"Don't even try to make some noise." The guy said and grab your chin and try to make you look at him.

He then begin to lean towards you.

You were in sweat. You close your eye very tightly as if you did not want it to happen.

It was really dark and all you could see is that the guy white teeth smiling and leaning towards you.

And SUDDENLY......

 

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3