Unexpected arrival

Crazy about you

"Om-ma, Ob-eoji? What are you guys doing here?!" you asked in a shock tone. 

 
"Unnie! Wait!" Hana shouted from behind but as soon she saw them. She went quiet and froze. 
 
"Om--ma Obe--oji?" Hana hesitated. 
 
"So this is the place you were hiding from us, hah ~~~~~~~?!" Omma shouted. 
 
"Get inside now!" your obeoji shouted. 
 
You went inside and sit on the couch. You don't know how to react to your parents. 
 
Your Omma then shook her head. 
 
"How dare you! You run away from us!  Do you know how ashamed we are when you suddenly disappeared out of nowhere? We don't know what to say to your future in laws. We lose face because of you. Do you know that!?" your omma shouted. 
 
Hana kept quiet and sat down. 
 
"Omma! I don't want to marry with that guy! I don't want. Why can't you understand?!" you fight back. 
 
"You can't decide which guy you are married with. I will decide it for you! Nobody else but only us. We have a good relationship with his parents. Do you know that if you were get to married with that guy, our business will be more success than now! And now, just because of you we did not have anything!" your obeoji added. 
 
Hana then went to you and calm you down. With your anger, you push her away. In anger, you get up from the couch. 
 
"Can you stop with all the business thing?! Can you all stop? I'm sick and tired of it. Do you even care about your children? Do you get worried when I get disappeared out of sudden? All you care is business business business! When do you care about us? You always care about making money! Business! Your personality! What is this?!" you was about to add more when your obeoji slap you. 
 
In pain, your tears start to roll down. You can't control it. You glare at him. 
 
"Doon't you dare raise your voice at us!" your obeoji shouted. 
 
Hana run to you and hug you. 
 
"Unnie!" Hana shouted. 
 
"So now you are trying to against us? You dare to shout at us hah ~~~~~~~ ?! Who teach you all that?" you Omma shouted. 
 
"You are the one who teach me all that. You are busy with your stupid business until you don't have time to teach your children a simple manners like this!" you shouted back in anger. 
 
You don't know why but you were totally angry with your parent. You felt angry as the first thing they say to you is all about business. They did not even ask if you are alright or not. All they care is about their stupid business. 
 
Your obeoji were about to slap you again when Hana defend you. 
 
"Stop Obeoji! STOP! If you want to slap her, slap me instead!" Hana shouted. 
 
He slowly put down his hand but point his index finger to you angrily. 
 
"I'm not done with you ~~~~~~~~~! You are not going anywhere now. I have plan another marriage for you and this time you have to obey us no matter what. You will having your dinner with them tomorrow night. All of that it is fix. And don't try to run away from us as all of you will follow us back home. Arasso !?" your obeoji shouted again. 
 
Your eyes widen upon hearing that. 
 
"WHAAAAAAT?! Omma, please. I don't want. I'm not ready with anything! I'm still young, I want to enjoy my life!" you quarrel back. 
 
*I'm still waiting for Youngmin*
 
"Stop giving any excuses. You have done a lot of trouble in this family. So this is the time, you have to make this family rise again. You can enjoy your life once you get married." your omma said. 
 
"Faster, pack all your stuff now." your obeoji ordered. 
 
"Where are we going?!" both you and Hana shouted at the same time. 
 
"Go back home. We are moving out. You are no longer staying here. Both of you will follow us." your obeoji replied. 
 
"Then how about my school?!" Hana asked. 
 
"You will change school. This school is way too far from our new home. So I will transfer you to another school." 
 
*So, I can't met Youngmin anymore? It can't be. * 
 
"I don't want to follow you guys." you speak up after thinking about Youngmin. 
 
"Stop being rude to us, and follow us. We have arrange everything for you and don't try to run away now!" your obeoji replied. 
 
You slightly nodded your head. 
 
*This is not what I want. I have no choice but to follow my parents. Youngmin, I will still wait for you even though my marriage is fixed.*
 
You have no choice but to obey your parents. 
 
"Unnie, sorry that I can't defend you." Hana said. 
 
You give her a small smile. You realize that Hana is not the one who really want to ruin you. She is being trapped by Na eun. If she were to ruin me, she would not have defend me just now. 
 
"Hana, thank you for defending me just now." you thank her and smile at her. 
 
Your parents still waiting at the living room. While you slowly went to your room and pack your stuff. Before that, you give Youngmin a another called. Sadly, he did not answered you. 
 
*I'm going away from you now, Youngmin. I don't know when can I meet you again. Hopefully, you will answered my phone so that I can talk to you again. I miss you.* 
 
You lean against the wall and cried. You don't know how many time you cried because of Youngmin but all of the tears is just so precious for him. 
 
"Unnie, stop crying. I know how you feels. Calm down okay?" your sister then hug you. 
 
"I don't know, Hana. How long can this stop? I don't know how to survive without Youngmin. Just one day without him, I'm feeling really terrible and now Omma obeoji is back. I don't know what is gonna happen to me? I'm going to married soon, Hana. I don't know what to do." you cried on her shoulder. 
 
"I know,Unnie. Stop behaving like this. It makes me more guilty. Stop crying before Omma see you okay?" Hana calm you down. 
 
You break the hug and wipe your tears. You grab your bag and went out of the room. 
 
"Ready?" your Obeoji asked. 
 
You nodded. Restlessly, you went out of the house. 
 
*This house will left me alot of memories with me and Youngmin. The day he took care of me, and the first time he cook for me.* 
 
Hana were about to lock the door when you suddenly remembered something. 
 
"Hana WAIT!" you shouted. 
 
You quickly went back inside the house and search for something. You went to look for something precious. Upon seeing it, you smile to yourselves. 
 
You went towards it and grab it. 
 
"This rose will always be precious to me." you say to yourselves and grab it. 
 
"It is the significant of my love for you. I will love you until the last rose dies. That sweet sentence that I will never forgot." you thought to yourself. You then went out of the house with the bonquet. 
 
"Okay we can go now." you said to Hana. 
 
Hana nodded. 
 
You went towards your parents car and you kept looking back. You flashback the moment when Youngmin will wait for you every morning when you were about to go to school. You miss that moment. You went into the car. 
 
*I will left this house but the memories with Youngmin will always be on my mind, forever and ever.* 
 
 
---------------------------------
HELLLLLLLLLOOO!
Another update for today!
First of all, SORRY to everyone. Seem like you guys have been expecting for Youngmin or Jinyoung but actually it's not. 
REALLY REALLY, sorry about that. 
As I say, another update for today! So enjoy reading this chapter. 
Anyway how's this story so far? Is it boring? (: 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3