Misunderstanding

Crazy about you

It was the next morning. As usual, Youngmin was waiting outside your house and you walk together with him to school. School went as per normal . Nothing interesting happened. You were sleeping the whole day as you were really tired due to the working yesterday. Soon school ended, you pack your stuff and Youngmin come towards you and grab your hand. As usual he bring you to the library.

You turn to him, "Now what?" you asked.

"Do my homework as usual!" Youngmin replied and smiled. He then went inside.

You take a seat and so as Youngmin. You were so tired that your body were so fatigue and when Youngmin ask you to his homework. You felt really irritated and pissed of by it.

"AISSSSSSSSH! Why I will be the one who always do your homework? There's a lot of your fangirl out there, go and choose one of them and ask them to do for you. Easy right?!" you complained and take his homework and look through the question.

"YAR YAR! What for with the shouting. I just ask you to this and you keep on complaining? You don't remember that I do your...."

"HOMEWORK? Yes I know. You will always said the good thing that you have did but the bad thing? NO. I know you more that enough okay?!" you interrupted and started to do his homework.

"AISH! What's wrong with you today? Why keep on shouting at me?! Fine! If you insist into do my homework as my slave, go then. I won't bother you either, just go." Youngmin replied and snatch the homework.

Youngmin take out his pen and started doing it. You can see his face were not in the mood. You knew that you should not be reacted like that as you already agree with the deal and you must endure with all the thing that he ordered. You and him were in silence for about 10 min. You stare at him and just did not what to do.

"Youngmin ahh, I'm sorry. I'm just too tired just now. My body is so fatigue and can't help it. Sorry." you broke the silence.

He just kept quiet and continue doing it.

"Come on Youngmin, I said sorry already. Come give me the homework back." you said and held your hand.

Youngmin look at you with the no mood face but after that eventually he smile at you. *OH?! He's okay?*

"Okay since you are so fatigue, just accompany me doing my homework as a slave then for today. Easy work for you! Just stare at me and your work done! Beside, I know you love staring at me!" Youngmin teased you.

"Psssssttttt! Who say I love staring at you? I indeed love staring at a ghost than staring at you!" you replied back and laugh.

"YAAAR YAAAR! You saying that the ghost is more good looking than me?!" Youngmin replied and glare at you.


"Ah yuuuuuuuuuuup !! You are more worst than a ghost! " you shouted and smile.

"YAAAAR! STOP saying that before I will give you a kiss on your lips!" Youngmin replied and smirk at you.

You then stop smiling and become serious back.

"Now then you scared of it!" Youngmin laugh.

"No, who scared of it?!" you replied.

"Oh really?!" Youngmin ask and smirk at you.

He stare at you and make a cheeky smile. *What is he thinking about?!*

"YAR! Don't do anything stupid!" you said to him and cover your lips.

"See ! You are scared of it! Covering your mouth? Who want to kiss you either!" Youngmin replied.

You roll your eyes.

'AISSSSH!! SHUT UP!" you replied in embarassement and suddenly your phone ring.

You answered, "HELLO?"

"Hana? Can you come to work now? Because we have lack of workers and we really need your help." your boss replied.

"Ah yeaaah. Don't worry, I will come." you replied and hang up your phone.

"Youngmin ahh, I need to go by now. Bye." you replied and grab your bag.

"HUH?! AGAIN?" Youngmin asked.

"Yes, sorry Youngmin!" you said and went out of the library.

"HANA! You run away again?!" Youngmin called you.

"Where is she going anyway? Why is she always running away from me? ARGHHH!" Youngmin thought.

--Arriving to the cafe---

"Thanks Hana for coming. Go and serve the customer." your boss said.

You nodded and grab a paper and started working.

"Sir, what do you want for today?" you asked one of the man with the menu board covering his face.

He then put down the menu board and he smile.

"Jinyoung?!" you asked.

"You work here?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ahhhh yes! I work here. We bump into each other again." you replied and smile to him.

"What a small world! What time does your work end?" Jinyoung asked.

"Around 7? Anyway what do you want?" you asked.

"Just one coffee and one cheese cake." Jinyoung replied.

"Okay, will be coming right up!" you said and went to the other table to ask for another order.

After 5 minute, Jinyoung ordered has arrived and you sent it to his table.

"Enjoy with the food." you said happily.

"Thank you!" Jinyoung replied and started eating.

You then continue working.

"Hana! I will get going by now. Bye, see you in school tomorrow!" Jinyoung said and wave his hand.

"Alright!" you smile at him.

You continue to work until at around 7. You were planning to get a more hours of working as you need more money to pay for the loan. You went up to see your boss.

"Sir, can you give me a more hours of working?" you asked.

"More hours? Why?" he asked.

"I really need the money as soon possible. Please sir, help me." you said again.

"Hmmm.... Alright then!" he replied.

"Thank you sir, I will continue to work hard!" you replied and went out to grab your bag.

You pack your stuff and grab your bag. You then went out of the cafe and saw Jinyoung waiting for you outside.

"Jinyoung?" you asked.

"Hana!" he called and went to you.

"Why are you here?" you asked curiously.

"Waiting for you. Come, let me send you home." Jinyoung replied.

"There's no need for you to send me home. I'm okay being alone like this." you replied.

"It's okay! Just for today only. Okay? " Jinyoung said.

You smile at him.

"Okay, let's get moving." you said.

Jinyoung and you stared walking. Youngmin were also walking on the street when suddenly he saw you with Jinyoung.

"HANA? JINYOUNG?" Youngmin thought to himself.

"PSSSSSSSSTTTT! So this is the reason why Hana always wanted to go home early. So all this while she was dating with JINYOUNG?! Arghhhhhh! "Youngmin stare at the both of you and went away after that.

Aside from that Na eun also saw you and Jinyoung walking together in the street. She became really angry when she saw both of you.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3

I know it's a boring chapter. Sorry. :(