WEIRD?!

Crazy about you

It was early in the morning. You get up form your bed and get ready to go to school. You check your phone but there's no news from Youngmin. You just wonder where has he gone to. You also did not even receive any message or morning call from him. You somehow felt something wrong with it and at the same time felt akward as you will always heard or receive news from him. You then put you phone on the table and went to bath. You put on your uniform and and went out of the house.

You then lock the door and turn behind when then you suddenly saw Youngmin in front of you. You were shock of his arrival. *Why is he here?*

"SURPRISEEEEEEEE! GOOD MORNING!" Youngmin shouted.

You look at him in confusion. *What's wrong with him?*

"Aha... Morning?" you replied.

"YAR! What with the face early in the morning? Come take my bag, we going to school now." Youngmin replied and throw his bag to you.

"AISH! Be more gentle will you!" you replied and went towards him.

He smiled and somehow you felt relieved that at last he gave you some news about him.

"Err.... Where were you yesterday?" you asked.

"At home. Sleeping, watching televison. Why? Miss me, miss slave?" Youngmin wink at you.

"HUH?! Dream on. I'm just asking. Yar, it's quite weird for you not to call me in a day." you replied.

"HAH! I won't be so bad that I will disturb your another weekend. I'm a good guy remember?" Youngmin smile at you.

"GOOD GUY? Pssssstt. Glad that you did not disturb my weekend. I feel so great yesterday!" you replied with joy.

After a couple of minute, you arrived at the school. You give Youngmin his bag back and went up to class while Youngmin as usual, fangirl were surrounding him. You were used by the surrounding and went to sit beside Tiara.

"Hello Tiara!" you said happily and take out your book.

"WAE? So happy? Anything interesting happen?" Tiara asked.

"Nope. There's nothing." you replied but still smiling.

You just did not know why you are so happy on that day. You were smiling all by yourselves and look really happy.

Suddenly Tiara went closer to your face.

"AHA! Is it about Youngmin? What has just happened between you and Youngmin? HMMMMM!!" Tiara asked.

Your smile faded away and shook your head.

"HUH? No, there's nothing between us. Seriously, there's nothing." you replied and look away from her face.

"YAR! Don't lie to me! I'm know there's something going on!" Tiara said and look at you mischieviously.

"Nooo, there's nothing. Believe me!"you replied when Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo went inside the classroom.

You look at him. He smile at you but you look away and look at somewhere else. Tiara look at both of you.

"See! He was smiling at you. I know there's something going on here!" Tiara said to you.

"Aisssssssh, no! I'm just being his slave, nothing more." you replied.

"OK FINE! Since you don't want to tell me, I will find the answer myself then." Tiara said and soon the teacher came.

Lesson and break time went as usual. You felt really weird as Youngmin did not even bother you during break time. Really WEIRD!

Soon school ended. Tiara have to go home since she need to accompany her mother to the shopping mall. She went first and you were still in the class trying to finish up the overdue assignment.

*AISHH! How can I forgot this assignment. And now I need to finish up by todaaay!*

You were tiredly doing your homework when eventually you fall asleep on the table with your hand holding a pen.

At about 1 hour later

You hardly open your eye. Your vision was a bit blur and you saw a man figure in front of you. You try to rub your eye to get a better vision when out of sudden you saw Youngmin was right in front of you staring at you and at same time smiling at you. You were shock and quickly get up from the table.You straighten yourselves.

"YAR! What was that for?" you asked and quickly look through the homework and then you saw the homework were all completed. You turn to look at Youngmin.

"Tired doing homework?" Youngmin asked and laugh.

"Aisssssh. there's no need for you to do it. Who ask you to come here anyway?" you asked him and at the same time gather all your book and put it inside your bag.

"Nobody ask me to come here. I was waiting for you outside to ask you do my homework. But you were nowhere to be found so when I came in here, I saw you sleeping and with my good mood today I help you with your homework. See?! I'm a nice guy!" Youngmin teased you.

"You wait for me? Just to ask me do your homework?! Haiss!" you shook your head.

"But then it turn up to be the other way round. Seem like I have to be your slave for today!" Youngmin replied.

"Who ask you to help me? Nobody right?" you asked and smile at him.

"YAR! If not because of me, you will not have completed the homework by now. And also you did not even thank me for that!" Youngmin shouted.

"Alright! THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUNGMIN!" you said to him.

"GOOD! That's my slave!" Youngmin teased you and grab his bag.

You also grab your bag and get up from your seat.

"Seem you have to send me home for today! Remember your job!" Youngmin reminded you.

"PSSSSSTTTT! Alriggggggght, I will still remember it!" you said and was about to go when suddenly you remembered about your job.

You look at your watch and you were late. You were shock!

"HUH!!! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! I need to go now, YOUNGMIN! BYE!" you shouted and run out of the classroom.

"YAR!!! HANA! You running away from me?!?!" Youngmin shouted but then you were gone at that point of time.

You quickly get a cab and went to your workplace. You run towards it and luckily it was just in time.

"Why are you late?" your boss asked.

"Sorry sir. I was in school just now. Sorry." you replied.

"It's okay. Now get going and get ready to serve the people." your boss replied.

You nodded and get to work. At first, it was just a few customer going into the cafe and that's make your work more easier but as time goes on there were a lot of customer going in. It was your first time working and you were not used to it. You have to run to and fro from the kitchen just to serve the customer. It was a hard day for you on the first day but still you have to endure it just to get the pay. Luckily on the first day, it was just fine for you. No problem causing on the first day. You were relieved. Soon after that it ended.

"Okay Hana, your job is done for today. Remember to come for tomorrow." your boss remind you.

"Yes, I will be coming tomorrow for sure." you said and pack your stuff. You then get out of the cafe.

You took a bus home and because of your tiredness, you fall asleep in the bus. Finally you arrived home. You were walking when you saw Youngmin were sitting on the staircase on your doorstep. *What is he doing here?* You were curious and run towards him.

"Youngmin! What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Like finally you came back!" he replied and smiled. He get up from there.

"What are you doing here?" you asked again, curiously.

"Because I miss you!" Youngmin teased you and laugh.

"HUH?! Stop with your nonsense. Seriously, why you come here?!" you asked again.

"Because... Because.." slowly Youngmin lean towards you, closer and closer and then he went beside your right ear and whispered.

"I care about you." he said and wink at you. *Why is he always do this to me! Whisper again and again. Leaning me again and again! Oh gossssh!*

Your heart suddenly beat faster. *OKAY STOP WITH THE BEATING! Please don't let him hear it.*

You push him away. "YAR!! Stop it. It's running late now, you better go home alright?" you said and was about to enter the house when then Youngmin asked you.

"Not inviting me inside?" Youngmin teased you.

"AISH! NOO! Go home now!" you said to him.

He laugh and lastly he say, "Take care Hana. Have a good sleep!"

You smile and close the door.  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3