I still care about him.

Crazy about you

--Next Day-- 

 You get up from your bed and get ready to school. You can’t stop thinking about yesterday incident.

‘I love you’ those words keep ringing inside your head.

Your heart keeps beating fast, knowing that you would meet Youngmin in school. You are not ready to face Youngmin. You don’t know what to say to him. You’ll probably feel awkward around him.

You lazily grab your bag and went out. You did not see Youngmin anywhere, you felt relieved, but at the same time, you felt lonely without him. It seems really unusual without him although it have been 2 days without him.

You continue to walk to school by yourself. When you reached school, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Youngmin.

‘.’ You thought.

Both of you make an eye contact.

“Sorry.” You break the eye contact, took a deep breath and walk away.

‘I’m sorry Youngmin. I can’t. I just can’t. We’re no match. I have to keep a distance away from you. But it feels so difficult to walk away from you.’ You thought as you walk further away from him. Your feet feel heavy with every step you take.

Youngmin just watched you walked away. ‘How long are you going to ignore me, Hana? I can’t take this anymore. I’m suffering inside. Why can’t you accept me? Am I that bad? Am I not good enough to take care of you? I really want you.’ Youngmin sighed.

You went to your class as usual, but without Youngmin by your side. You went to your sit beside Tiara. Youngmin then entered the class, he stopped at the door and looked at you.

Both of you made an eye-contact again. But this time, you feel so difficult to pull away.  Tiara then faked a cough, which makes you pull away and look at her.

“Hana, you alright? You’ve been acting strange since yesterday. Is something wrong?” Tiara asked.

“Ah? No, nothing’s wrong.” You put on a smile, assuring that you’re fine.

“Uh, Okay then.” Tiara said, but she wasn’t convinced.

Class started and you didn’t even pay attention to a single thing. Your mind keeps wandering away, thinking about Youngmin.

It was PE lesson, you hated that period. You changed into your PE clothes and dreadfully walked towards the basketball court to gather.

Today lesson was basketball. You did not join the volleyball game since you at sports, so you just sit at the bench and watch them play.

You didn’t know that your class was playing against the senior, which is Jinyoung’s class. Jinyoung saw you sitting on the bench and waved to you from the court.

You smile and waved back at him. You didn’t realise that Youngmin was watching you all along.

‘I miss her smile. I wish that smile was for me. Why does she always smile whenever there’s Jinyoung? Does she like him? Is that the reason why she could not accept my love? ‘ Youngmin thought and continue looking at you.

You then saw Youngmin looking at you. You look at him for a while and look away.

The Game was about to start. Jinyoung and Youngmin were in the centre of the court, representing their class. The Game then starts. They were all dribbling, passing and throwing the ball like a pro.

You didn’t realise that you were watching Youngmin played all these while. You were also indeed cheering for Youngmin. As you were watching the game, you saw a basketball from the girl’s side, flew over to the direction of Youngmin and Jinyoung.

“YAH! WATCH OUT!” you warned them, but it’s too late. Before they even turned around, the ball hit both of their heads.

Both of them fall to the ground. Youngmin had grazed both of his knees and his head bleeds. While Jinyoung had grazed on his elbow and had bruised on his head.

You quickly get up from the bench and your legs hurriedly take you to Youngmin.

“You okay?” You said to Youngmin.

Youngmin just looked at you in surprised. ‘S-she c-came t-to m-me.’ He thought.

“Yah, kwenchanayo? Are you hurt? Oh my god! Your head is bleeding, your knees too!” You asked a string of questions and all Youngmin do was looked at me.

‘She came towards me. Not to Jinyoung. She cares about me. SHE REALLY DOES!’ Youngmin squealed happily inside his head.

People then started to surround Youngmin and Jinyoung. Jinyoung just look at how concern you are towards Youngmin.

‘She didn’t even come to me.’ Jinyoung thought.

People then took Jinyoung and Youngmin to the infirmary to clean their cuts.

You went inside Youngmin’s room to check on him. As you entered, you saw him lying on the bed, his cuts was not cleaned yet. So you decided to clean it up for him. You grabbed the first aid kit and went towards him.

“Hana, why are you here?” Youngmin asked in surprise.

“To clean your cuts, duh~” You gave an excuse. You did not even know why you came here.

You expertly cleaned his cuts like a professional. “This is going to sting a little, just bear with it.” You said, applying an oilment.

‘It stings very badly!’ Youngmin thought, but he controls himself. He gripped the edge of the bed. You crept a small smile upon seeing him like this.

Youngmin saw you smile and he was relieved, ‘She finally smile to me.’ He smiled.

“Done.” You said to him. Then, you felt uncomfortable. You forget that you have to keep a distance away from him. You quickly get up and hurriedly head for the door.

“Hana, wait-“ Youngmin called for you, but you already left the room.

‘Thanks.’ Youngmin thought. ‘She actually does care for me.’ He smiled.

‘Aish! Why the hell did I do that?’ You sighed.

You forget all about Jinyoung. As you were walking along the corridors, you suddenly saw Jinyoung walking on the other side.

“Oh my god, Jinyoung. You okay?” You went to him as soon as you saw his condition. You totally forget that he was hurt too.

“Nah, it’s okay. Just a few scratches, that’s all.” Jinyoung faked a smile. He was sad that you didn’t go to him, and instead went to Youngmin.

You look worriedly at him.

“I’ll make my way now.” Jinyoung smile at you.

You just smile back.

School ended and you saw Hana(your sister) waiting for you outside your school gate.

You widened your eyes, you quickly ran towards her.

“HANA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” You whispered at her.

“Mian, I was waiting for you to go to the bank to pay the loan.” Hana said.

“Aish, you could just wait at home right?” you said.

“Sorry…” She said.

“Aish! Hurry! Before someone sees you, or we both would be in trouble.” You said to her.

Hana nodded.

Both of you went off hurriedly.

Youngmin saw you going off with a girl in a hurry. ‘Who is the girl beside Hana? Why are they in such a hurry?’ Youngmin thought. He suddenly felt curious.

You and Hana went to the bank to pay the loan.

“Finally, it’s settled! Now, I can go back to my real identity!” You sighed in relief.

“Unnie, can I asked you for one more favour? PLEASEEEE?” Hana said.

“What is it this time?”

“Please be Hana till end of this week, Pleaseeee? I beg of you.” Hana said.

“What? NO! Why?”

“Pleaseee? I have my reason.” Hana said and give those puppy eyes.

You couldn’t resist those puppy eyes, “FINE! JUST THIS TIME!” You said to her.

“Thanks Unnie!” Hana said and hugged you.

You feel curious on why she wanted you to stay till the end of the week. 

“Unnie, I have to go somewhere then. See you later! ”Hana said and walked off.

You then make a move to your workplace and went to work as usual. 

After work, you went home alone. It was getting dark, you walked towards your house. When you arrived, you saw a figure standing infront of your gate. You walked closer and widened your eyes.

“Y-Y-Youngmin?” You stuttered the moment you saw who the person is. 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing my story! I really appreciate it! Thank you! (: