Why is he so irritating!

Crazy about you

Next day

You wake up and found yourselves sleeping at the living room on the sofa. You get up and stretched your body. You can hear the crack on your neck. You feel so fatigue. You get ready for school and went out. Youngmin was waiting for you near your door with his feet tapping.

You went out and saw Youngmin.

"YAAAH! Why are you so late?" he asked.

"It's only 2 minute late. Can't you just wait?" you said and went first.

"2 minute late is also called late. What kind of slave is this. And here, you seem to forgot your job." Youngmin said and give his bag to you.

"Ahhhhh! Why so heavy?!?!" you complained as the bag was not the usual bag that he used to bring. The bag was like the other day when you have the field trip with Youngmin.

"I purposely put heavy thing inside my bag as I know you will be carrying it." Youngmin smirk at you.

"AHHH! CHINCHA!" you shouted. *I just do know what's wrong with his attitude?! What's wrong with him today!*

You were walking at a slow path while he was walking more faster than you. Your body was also in pain because of the yesterday work and now it become more painful because of carrying Youngmin heavy bag plus your bag. You can't take it anymore and eventually you stop.

"AISSSSHHHHH!! It is so heavy!" you shouted and stop at the moment.

Youngmin heard you and turn behind.


"Come on fasteer! We are running late!" Youngmin shouted.

"OKAY FINE!" you said and run to him. You trying very hard to endure it.

Once you reached at the school, you throw the bag to him.

"Naaaah take this heavy and stupid bag of yours!" you shouted and went away but Youngmin followed you.

You turn to the right and Youngmin was right beside you.


"What else do you want? I have done my duty already." you said.

"I don't want anything. I just want to follow you." he wink at you.

"CRAZY!" you replied and walk away. He then run towards you.

You then bump into Jinyoung.

"HELLO JINYOUNG!" you said.

"Hey Hana!" he replied and smile at you.

Jinyoung was about to say something when suddenly Youngmin came and grab your hand. He make you move to the other side.

"YAR YAR! Let go of me. Can't you see that I was talking to Jinyoung?" you asked and roll your eyes.

"But I don't want you to talk to him. Now go to class." Youngmin ordered and smile to you.

You glare at him with a death glare. *Youngmin, you are really weird!*

"PSSSTTT! Fine!" you went away but still he followed beside you.

You look at him, "Irritating aren't you?!"

He just look at you and smile. You raised your right eyebrown and went into the classroom.

You went to sit beside Tiara and she saw your irritated face.

"What's wrong with you today?" Tiara asked.

"Because of that irritating Youngmin. He keep on following me!" you complained.

"Of course, you are his slave!" Tiara replied.

"And what got to do with following me?" you asked in confusion.

"Because he don't want to lose you as his slave." TIara teased you.

"PSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT! You are also same as him. Irritating!" you replied and take your book and started read the note in it.

Tiara just laugh and continue on what she is doing.

Lesson went as usual, lecture all the time. Finally break time.

You went out of the classroom and you heard Youngmin call your name.

"Hana!" he called.

You turn towards him, "What do you want?"

"Go buy for me my lunch." he ordered you and give you his money.

You take his money and went to buy for him. You give him the food and was about to go but he stop you.

"Where are you going? Eat with me." he said.

You roll your eyes and sit with him. You were drinking a cup of orange squash when suddenly one of the nerd in the school went towards you.

"Hana! I heard that you are good in mathematics. Can you teach me with this question?" he asked.

"Oh. Of course!" you replied and went to sit beside him. You were about to teach him when suddenly Youngmin came in between you and sit. He was sitting in between you and him. You look at him with the confusion.

"I will teach him. It's not good for a girl to teach a guy." Youngmin replied.

"What? There's nothing issue of it." you replied.


"Just keep quiet and watch me teach." he replied and was about to teach the nerdy boy when then you get up from your seat.

'YAR! Where are you going?" Youngmin asked.

"Washroom. Want to follow?" you asked and roll your eyes.

"If you let me to." Youngmin teased and wink at you.

You shook your head and went away.

The nerdy boy still sitting there seeing Youngmin smiling to himself. He was staring with the weird Youngmin.

Youngmin realized that and he look at the nerdy boy.

"What with the stare? I don't know anything with this mathematic question. Go ask someone else.Go. go. " Youngmin said to him.

"You just said you knew it?" the nerdy boy asked.

"Trying to make issue with me isn't?" Youngmin asked and the nerdy boy become scared and walk away from there.

You were walking towards the toilet when Na eun was walking beside you and she push you and that make you fall down.

"YAR! What was that for?!" you asked angrily.

"For flirting with my Jinyoung. If 1 more time I saw you flirting with him, you will get it from me for sure!" Na eun replied.

You get up from there and dusted yourselves up. *Irritating NA EUN!*

You look at her and she show you her middle finger. You roll your eyes and went inside the toilet.   *J

*Just a middle finger? Who is scared of?!*

 

Comment and subscribe! <3

Thanks for subscribing my story and also the comment! THAAAANK YOUUU!