This is not what I want.

Crazy about you

-Next evening-

You were getting ready for the party. You curl your hair and tied it on the side.
 
You went through your closet to find the right outfits, but there were no suitable outfits for you to wear. So, you went out of your room and asked Hana to lend some outfits for you.
 
“Hana, can I borrow your dress for the party?” You asked her.
 
“No problem.” Hana said as she went to her room and took out a creamy-brown dress.
 
You were mesmerized by the dress.
 
“Try it on.” Hana said and you went to try it. It fits you perfectly. 
 
(Dress: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/mirah126/yoco_korean_dress_J1632khaki1.jpg)
 
Your sister then put on some make-ups for you. 
 
Suddenly, you phone rang. It was Youngmin. You smile when you saw his name on your phone. You answered the call.
 
“Getting ready for the party?” Youngmin asked.
 
“Yeah.” You said.
 
“Alright, so I’ll pick you up around 30 minutes time.” Youngmin said.
 
“Okay.” You replied.
 
You ended the call. 
 
-30 minutes later-
 
You doorbell then rang. You ran to the door and opened it. Suddenly, a bouquet of flower appeared in front of you. You gasped. Then, the person slowly revealed itself.
 
“Youngmin!?” You gasped.
 
Youngmin held the bouquet of flower to you, “For you.” 
 
“M-me? For what?” You said.
 
“Why? Can’t I give my beautiful girlfriend flowers?” Youngmin said.
 
You smiled and took the flowers from him.
 
You smelled the flower and you take a look of the flowers. It was a deep-red colour of roses. You realized that there is one rose that is odd one out. You touch it and it was plastic.
 
“Why is the rose plastic?” you asked.
 
“That? It is the significant of my love for you. I will love you until the last rose dies.” Youngmin said.
You were touched by him. The plastic rose won’t die, so what he meant was, he’ll love you forever.
 
“Wait for a while.” You said and went inside to put the flower at the table beside your bed.
 
 You then went out the room and bump into Hana.
 
“I’m going now.” You said to her.
 
“Okay…” Hana.
 
You were about to turn when Hana grabbed your wrist. 
 
“Yes?” You turned to her.
 
“Unnie… I’m sorry…” Hana said.
 
You looked at her in confusion.
 
“I’m sorry for making trouble before this…” Hana said.
 
“Why all out of a sudden? Is something wrong?” You said.
 
“Aniyo, it’s okay. Just enjoy your day, unnie.” Hana said.
 
“Alright. Bye…” You said.
 
“Take care!” Hana said.
 
-PARTY at Na eun House.-
 
You and Youngmin then arrived at Na eun’s house. It was big. You could hear loud music booming from the inside. Both of you went in. Both of you were greeted by Na eun.
 
“OH! You both came?” Na eun asked. 
 
“Ah yes,” you replied and give her your sweet smile. 
 
“Great! I thought you guys would not have come for my party. Anyway Hana, you are looking obsolutely great!” Na eun praised you. 
 
“Oh thanks! You too. Oh here, your present. Hope you like it.” You replied and held her present to her. 
 
“That’s nice of you!” Na eun replied and hug you. She gives you a fake smile. 
 
Youngmin then went towards his friends. 
 
“Nothing much,” you replied. 
 
“Well, I need to go by now. So, have fun!” Na eun said and walk off. 
 
After Na eun walk away, Jinyoung appeared in front of you. 
 
“HI HANA! You look so gorgeous today!” Jinyoung praised you. 
 
You blushed upon hearing it. 
 
“Thank you! You too, looking great,” you replied. 
 
Both of you continue your conversation from there.  Without you notice, Na eun was observing you from a far. 
 
“Just you wait Hana, your secret will be revealed in a short while.” Na eun thought and smile evilly to herself. 
 
Na eun called her men, “Guys, it’s time!” 
 
You were enjoying yourselves talking to Jinyoung when lights suddenly went off. You heard some familiar voice coming from the speaker. 
 
"Unnie! Why are you late?"
 
Upon hearing that, you turn around and your eyes widen. 
 
"There's something going on just now at the cafe. Sorry."
 
"So, what's the good news you are going to say?"
 
"OH! I get some money to pay my loan!
 
“Money? Where do you get from?"
 
"Erm.. ermm... I win a lucky draw and I got the money!"
 
“That's good! So, my job to be HANA will be over. So you will be taking over my place!"
 
"But it was not fully payment! So you still have to play as HANA”
 
It was your conversation with Hana.
 
Your heart started to race fast and your hands were trembling. 
 
Suddenly, the light went on.
 
KACHING!
 
You dropped your glass and it shattered to million pieces. Everyone turned towards you. They were all staring at you intensely. But all of them do not concern you. But there’s only one person that’s on your mind. And that is YOUNGMIN.
 
You turned to Youngmin. You could see from his eyes that he was full of shock and he was also waiting for your explanation, just like the others.
 
Suddenly, you heard a clap.
 
*CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.* You then saw Na eun clapping as she went up the stage. 
 
She was holding a microphone. 
 
“So Hana how do you explain this?” Na eun asked and smirk at you. 
 
You kept quiet and took a glance to Youngmin. 
 
“Aren’t you ashamed? Pretending to be your sister. Pretending to be young. Come to our school. And flirt with all the guys?” Na eun said.
 
“I-I Can explain.” You speak up.
 
“What can you explain? I have all the evidence I need.” Na eun said.
 
“Actually guys, it’s not what you think. I do th-------“you were about to explain when out of sudden you saw Youngmin walk out from the house. You saw him and quickly chase him. But before that you heard Na eun last sentence, “FAKE UGLY !” 
 
You did not bother about it and chase him. 
 
“Youngmin! Youngmin!” you shouted but he didn’t even turn.
 
You ran after him and grabbed his wrist.
 
“Get off me!” Youngmin snapped at you and you let go off his wrist.
 
You were shocked. He has never raised his voice at you. You flinched.
 
“Please…Let me explain.” You said to him. Your eyes started getting teary.
 
“I don’t need your explanation. I’ve heard enough. I can’t believe that you’d—ugh, forget it.”
 
“It’s not what you think. Please.” You begged him.
 
“Leave me alone.” Youngmin said and walked away.
 
You grabbed his arm again, “Please Youngmin… Don’t do this to me.”
 
He let go off you grip. “I didn’t do anything. You’re the one that has done something wrong. After all this while, you lied to me. You said that you despise liars, but aren’t you one of them?” Youngmin said.
 
“I had no choice.”
 
“But you could at least tell me right? I feel like I was being deceived the whole time. It feels that everything we’ve been through was all lies. Our relationships, memories, it was all based on lies.”
 
“I’ve never lied about loving you.” You said.
 
“Yeah right.” Youngmin scoffed.
 
“It’s true.”
 
“Whatever, just go away. I don’t want to see your face anymore.” Youngmin said.
 
“So you’re going to leave me just like that? After all we’ve been together?” You said with tears strolling down from your eyes.
 
Youngmin hated to see you in tears, it hurts him a lot. But now, he doesn’t feel anything. His heart was numb, he was being lied. 
Youngmin didn’t say anything and turned to walk away.
 
“You said you’ll love me till the last rose dies!” You shouted at him.
 
He turned to you, “Just throw the flowers. It doesn’t mean anything anymore. After all, this was all a lie isn’t it?” Youngmin said and then walked away.
 
“My love to you is not a lie! ” you shouted at him again. 
 
“I just need a trust in this relationships. Just a trust.” Youngmin said and walk away. 
 
That was the last sentence that you heard from Youngmin. You could not stand it anymore. You try to hold your tears but deep inside your heart, it was tearing apart. You look at him walking away. You were crying profusely. It hurts a lot. You fell to the ground on your knees and cries. 
 
Without you knowing, Hana was actually watching you from a far. She was shock after knowing that you are actually having a relationships with Youngmin. 
 
“What have I done? Breaking apart someone relationships? This is not what I want. I did not know that this would actually happen to you, Unnie. I'm really sorry about it. I have done wrong towards you.” 
 
Hana thought with regret. 
 
You were crying on the ground when someone suddenly put his hand on your shoulder. 
 
“Stop crying. It's late right now, I will sent you home.” Jinyoung said. 
 
You were hoping Youngmin came back to you but actually you were wrong. It was Jinyoung. 
You look up at him and nodded your head. He bring you to his car and drive you home. You were keeping quiet throughout the journey. Finally, you reached home. 
 
You turn towards him, “Thank you.” 
 
“Welcome.” he replied and smile at you. You give him a small smile. You were about to open the door when Jinyoung called you. 
 
“Hana. Ermm, sorry. I don't know what's your name.” 
 
“~~~~~~ ah,” you replied and give him your name to him. 
 
“I just want to say, anything happen I will be by your side.” Jinyoung said. 
 
You just nodded and went out. You did not care about what Jinyoung say to you. All you care was about Youngmin. You went inside the house. Leaning against your door house, you squat down and cried. You cried profusely. 
 
“If only you knew how I feel right now Youngmin. I still love you.” you thought. 
 
You did not want to give up, you give it a call to Youngmin. 
 
“Youngmin, pick up.” you thought. But he did not answered it. You kept your phone to yourselves and cried. 
 
“My love to you will never fade away, Youngmin. I promise, I will get this over quickly.” you said to yourselves. 
 
 
How was it? ^^ 
Comment and Subscribe! <3<3<3