To be with you

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

Shinhye's head was full of confusion and anxiety. She is thinking about Yonghwa's firm decision, all matter to her was what he real wanted. Shinhye wants the best for Yonghwa, but whats her concern is when she say that she got offer to work outside Korea will surely messed up everything. She knows Yonghwa wants the best for her too. Everything will be so complicated. 

 

 

 

Shinhye got home early. She went off home after the meeting was dismissed. She saw Jieun preparing dinner for them. 

 

"Shin, you are early. Whats up? Something wrong?"

 

Shinhye didnt answer hence she bowed her head on Jieun's shoulder. 

Jieun was shocked because its been a long time since she felt that kind of aura on Shinhye. She knows her bestfriend. 

 

"What happened Shin? Did Yonghwa do some jerk actions?"

 

"No, Jieun ah. Its not about Yonghwa, its all about me."

 

"So what is really the matter? Come on Shin."

 

 

Shinhye started to tell what is bugging her. She told about Yonghwa, that he will not do work outside Korea because of her. And that she was offered to work on New York. She was detailed while saying it. Jieun carefully listened to every word that Shin said. 

 

 

"Shinhye ah, for the first time I think I cant tell or advise you. It is so complicated between you and Yonghwa. Thats what I'm telling you since you guys started your relationship. You guys will be in pain once everything messed up. I dont know how you or Yonghwa can cope on this serious thing."

 

"All I want is Yonghwa to go. I can wait for him here. I can reject the offer, my work here is more than enough for me to have a good living."

 

"But what if Yonghwa say you have to go and grow more? What will you do? Insists?"

 

 

Shinhye ended their conversation without answering Jieun. She walk and went to her room. She just want to sleep and have a good rest.

 

 

After she had a nice shower she read a message from Yonghwa. Lets have a date tomorrow! I miss you Shin. Shinhye replied immediately I would love too Yong Oppa. I miss you too.

 

 

Shinhye had very deep sigh. And said,

 

"If only, we can just be like this forever."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye went to her office early, because she will meet Yonghwa. She want to leave at lunch, so they can spend more time together and hopefully she can tell about the offers.

 

 

"Noona!" Minho tried to mock Shinhye.

 

"Aigoo, Minho ya."

 

"Noona, what now? Your decisions? Please tell me you will accept it, please.."

 

"Minho, dont ask me about those matters it confuse me so much. I will soon."

 

"Mianhae, Noona."

 

 

Shinhye replied a small smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun knew about Yonghwa's reckless decision. They understand Yonghwa's heart but they cant hide their emotions about their leader's selfishness. 

 

"Weve been dreaming about this, Yonghwa is the very one who love to do this. But now, I cant fully understand him." Jonghyun blurted.

 

"There is the only one thing can make Yonghwa do this." Jungshin said.

 

"Who? Shinhye? I dont like to drag Shinhye into this. I dont want her to be problematic because this will lead to Yonghwa, not to pursue this." Jonghyun replied.

 

"All I want is that we should talk to her. If she decline to help, Its okay. At least we did something." Jungshin defensed.

 

"Jungshin and Jonghyun, lets wait for more time. Let President do his job. And lastly I dont want Yonghwa and Shinhye will have a hard time on this. We can work it out. I know." Minhyuk serious said with the two.

 

 

 

 

After hours, Shinhye left and immediately went to their meeting place. But unexpectedly, Yonghwa was there first. Shinhye was a bit shocked.

 

"Oppa, you're too early? Dont have schedules today?"

 

"I'm not doing anything Shin. I'm free to meet you." Yonghwa smiled.

 

Shinhye didnt like it. It hurts her seeing Yonghwa making his life a simpleton.

 

"Jung Yonghwa, are you really pushing your decision? Why arent you practicing?"

 

 

Yonghwa caress Shinhye's shoulder, "My Shin, dont be mad. Lets go!" He held Shinhye's hand.

 

Shinhye's temper was losing, Yonghwa cant keep on this track. 

 

 

"Oppa, I have something to tell you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"CEO Lee Sugeun offered me something."

 

"Offered what?"

 

"Offered me a job in New York."

 

Yonghwa was stunned. Its huge.

 

"Shinhye, I'm so proud of you! You must grab it dear. Its fantastic!" He is so happy for Shinhye.

 

 

Shinhye was shocked on Yonghwa's reaction. Why is so happy? He didnt understand that we will part when I accept the job? What is he up to?

 

"Oppa, it means we will not be together.I cant go back here even I want to. Why are you happy?"

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa smiled.

 

 

"We can live on New York together. I will leave with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello there again! Please drop some comments guys.. 

I will wait :)