Something real about destiny

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's hand while they are exiting the stage. The fans are screaming so delightly. The last concert was a real bomb. Medias from Korea starting to buzz about them. 

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye went backstage. He grabbed her shoulders and hug them tightly. He is crying. He missed Shinhye's warm aura. Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun didnt bother the moment of two. 

 

Shinhye felt the same way too. She is not saying anything but expressing her love through the hug. Their hug lasted almost three minutes. Yonghwa caressed Shinhye's silky hair.

 

"You look so beautiful tonight Shin. I'm so sorry for the all things I've done. I've been so-"

 

Shinhye's finger stopped Yonghwa's mouth.

 

"You dont have to explain a thing Oppa. We must look forward to the future. I will never let you go." Now, Shinhye is the one caressing Yonghwa's sweaty hair.

 

"You must be tired." Shinhye added.

 

"Nope, I dont feel tired at all. Seeing you infront of me, I think I can do anything." Yonghwa smiled so brightly.

 

"Oppa, do you remember this?" Shinhye pulled the wood craved toy on her bag.

 

"Did you see the name under the feet?" Yonghwa pouted.

 

Shinhye gave Yonghwa a soft kiss on his cheeks. 

 

"You babo." Shinhye laughed.

 

 

Manager Hyung gave a signal to Yonghwa. 

 

"Enough with the lovey-dovey guys. You can do those privately. But first lets go to the hotel, I know you guys are tired." 

 

Yonghwa smiled but in his mind his manager seriously know how to ruined their moment.

 

"Do I need to go too?" Shinhye asked.

 

"Of course Shin." Manager Hyung replied.

 

 

 

They went off straight at the hotel. President is waiting at their after party.

 

"My boys! I'm so proud of each one of you." President saw Shinhye.

 

"Shinhye ah.. I dont know what to say." President blurted.

 

"Its been a while President. And dont feel sorry for the things in the past. I completely understand." Shinhye bowed.

 

"President, so officially we are in vacation now?" Minhyuk demanded.

 

"Yep Minhyuk. You guys can do what ever you want."

 

"Its Christmas time. I want to visit family." Jungshin stated.

 

"You're free, you can do what you want to." President smiled.

 

"President, can we excuse ourselves?" Yonghwa said.

 

President smiled, so this is the way he can repay for the two of them.

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye went to his room. He want to be with Shinhye privately. He want to show something to her.

 

Shinhye was a bit awkward when they left alone. Then she saw the three boxes on Yonghwa's table.

 

"Oh, you brought it here?"

 

"I cant sleep without seeing them at night Shin."

 

Shinhye was browsing the little stars when she felt something hard. She pulled a big star.

 

"I never did this." 

 

"I did that."

 

She slowly opened and she saw the words one by one.

 

Let.. me.. be ..your.. husband.. in.. the ..future..

 

After reading it something shiny fell on the floor. A ring with a white shiny diamond in it.

 

Shinhye's tears are gradually falling. Its feels unreal.

 

"Shinhye, I'm not saying now but in the future. I just wanna secure you in my life." Yonghwa kneeled and grabbed the ring on the floor.

 

He pulled Shinhye's hand carefully and put the ring on her.

 

"Oppa..." Shinhye can only call him. Her feeling are exploding like fireworks. 

 

As soon Yonghwa put the ring, he caress Shinhye neck and kiss her lips. The kiss was magical. Shinhye tears are still falling. Yonghwa kissed her tears away. 

 

"I love you Shinhye ah." Yonghwa uttured.

 

"I love you too Yonghwa Oppa." Shinhye said the words so quietly.

 

"Instead in Seoul, lets go directly to Busan tomorrow."

 

 

That place, Busan, where all of it started. They meet each other in the beautiful spring. Cherry blossoms are the witness on their fruitful love. They are going back to the place where the scent of the flowers made their love bloom.

 

"Lets spend our Christmas holidays there!" Shinhye was excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning, they took the flight from New York to Busan. After hours the pilot said that they are landing in Busan at anytime. They both feel excited. They have so much to do.

 

"Please secure you belongings, we will now land at Busan."

 

Shinhye looked at Yonghwa. He is still sleeping. 

 

"Poor Oppa, he must be super tired." She gave a very light kiss on Yonghwa forehead. When she release her lips he saw Yonghwa staring at her.

 

"That's sweet. You think I'm sleeping?" Yonghwa teased Shinhye.

 

"Oppa, you!" Shinhye pouted.

 

Yonghwa placed his finger on his lips.

"I want here."

 

"You are so like a child Oppa." Shinhye kissed Yonghwa lips.

 

"Were here in Busan now, stop with the american attitude." Shinhye laughed.

 

Yonghwa smiled like kid. Her kissed was really addicting.

 

 

 

When they reached the taxi stand. It started to snow.

 

"Wow, snow......." Shinhye said while catching white little snow on her hand. Her hands are more shiny because of the ring gaved by Yonghwa.

 

They took a taxi. And the thing that the driver said amazed them.

 

"Its the first snow day here. I think you two are match made in heaven."

 

Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's hand and replied to the driver.

 

"Our destiny is really something Ajusshi."

 

The driver smiled at them.

 

"Let me drop you guys in a very special place. You will enjoy in there."

 

Yonghwa was puzzled and confused. But he think he can trust him so he didnt bother asking.

 

"Its getting dark Oppa."

 

"Ajusshi, where is the place you are saying?"

 

"Were here." The driver pointed the place.

 

Its a place like have a Christmas Festival.

 

"I think after thirty minutes they will have firework display, It's the specialty of our town so expect something blast later." 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye strolled the place. Its relaxing and the snow are falling graciously. They sat in the long bench under a pine tree. Yonghwa was picking the snow on Shinhye's hair.

 

"Oppa, I have an answer now."

 

"What do you mean answer?"

 

"About destiny."

 

Yonghwa's face display a confuse one.

 

"That destiny was each others effort to make what we really want. Its not pure luck, its the way we earn them. And meeting you was the real blessing gave by God." Shinhye smiled.

 

Yonghwa was moved with Shinhye's honest words. Yonghwa replied with a deep kiss on Shinhye. At the same time, fireworks display started. The light coming from the sky suit their kiss. 

 

"Destiny simply means you and me." Yonghwa sweetly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna thank you all for having with me til the end. Its my very first Yongshin fic and you guys gave me so much support and love. I'm so happy everytime I get to see the comments and such. I cant point you guys one by one, you know who are :)

 

 

My second story "The Promise" please continue to support. 

 

 

 

To all the silent readers, thank you also. Although I dont know you. Hihi. 

 

 

Million thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!! ^^