I'm your biggest fan!

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is busy working in LR&C and as always by the accompany of Minho. Yonghwa is also busy on their events all over the country. But inspite of their busy schedules they have time to go out and spend quality time to each other. 

 

 

 

At the LR&C, Minho is busy with the works that Shin gave him. Its not really hard stuffs, just enough to a startee like him. Day by day, he is attracted to Shinhye. Noona is so pretty when her hair is loosen, black silky hair. Her eyes are so bright too, Minho lingering in his own mind.

 

 

"Yah! Are you day dreaming again?" Shin tapped Minho's shoulder.

 

"Noona, I'm not! Im just thinking of a very pretty girl"

 

"Aigoo, this kid, you can think all the girls later but first you must concentrate on this database, arasso?"

 

"Arasso Noona, you are the boss here what can I do.." Minho teased Shin.

 

 

 

Shinhye replied a smile. 

Minho is confuse whenever Shin smiled at her. Slowly he feels sudden beating of his heart. He know that Shin has a boyfriend, and even he will like her, he will never force Shin to love her. Minho is a respectful guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday afternoon.

 

 

Yonghwa gave a call to Shinhye.

 

 

"Oppa! Wae?"

 

"I just missed you so I called"

 

"Aissh, you have schedule later right? You guys will performed at a music show.."

 

"Wow, my Shin knows my schedule.."

 

"Aigoo, of course I know..and Oppa you know my scheds too.Haha"

 

"Watch our performance later okay? Where are you right now? Are you with Minho?" Yonghwa is relaxed. He is not jealous anymore.

 

"Yep, I'm with Minho, we are doing some stuffs here..If i am not busy I will surely watch your peformance on TV" Shinhye is making some bluffs. Of course she will watch the show.

 

"Shin, we are going to perform at 6pm so i bet you are not working at that kind of time..right?"

 

"Uhhm, Im not sure Oppa...." Shinhye nearly laughing.

 

Shinhye heard Yonghwa sigh.

 

"Okay, I understand Shin.. Sorry if I am demanding.." Yong uttured.

 

"You are not demanding Oppa.dont be sorry.. I'll text you if i can watch the show." 

 

"Okay Shin.. I'll hang up now. We have to practice." Yonghwa cut the line.

 

 

Yonghwa wanted Shin to watch because they willfirst time to sing the song "A Girl in Busan" which its a song dedicated to his girlfriend. He wants Shin to hear it, but since she's busy Yonghwa cant do anything about it.

 

 

"Minho-ya, I will leave early today.. I have to go somewhere..."

 

"Are you leaving now? Its too early when you are just watching them on TV." Minho heard their conversation.

 

"I am actually going to the event Minho-ya... Its a secret so dont tell anybody.. I want to surprise Yonghwa.

Hehe"

 

 

Minho is once again amazed. Shinhye is an ideal girl. I bet all guys being surprised with their girlfriends are heaven.. Inside of his, he is hoping that someday Shin can pull a surprise for him.

 

 

"Aigoo, Noona, you are so childish! Haha. Anyways, you want me to send to off there?"

 

"Thanks but no thanks Minho ya... I'm going to have some errands first before going there..And i dont want to disturbed you.."

 

"Arasso Noona, if you said so." Minho get backed to the work gave by Shinhye.

 

 

 

Nearly 2pm, Shinhye left the office. Pulling surprises on Yonghwa is Shinhye's trademark, but Yonghwa cant master it. He is always caught being surprised. Shinhye went to a flower shop. She bought flowers for Yonghwa. Its really odd a girl giving flowers to a boy but as expected Shin is really something.

 

 

"Miss, can i put a note in there?" Shin asked.

 

"Of course Maam, here.." She gave the paper.

 

 

Yonghwa Oppa! Its my second giving a gift for you.. I hope this flowers will give you energy on stage! I love you when you are singing from your heart! Hwaiting!! FROM: Your biggest fan ^^ .

 

 

Shinhye placed it in the side of flowers. She will give it to the people handling CNBlue's gifts. She is hoping that Yonghwa can receive it.

After buying, she head to the place event. She will go there as an normal fan. She want to experience how to be like them. And of course to surprise Yonghwa.

 

 

Oppa? What are you doing now? Still practicing? Umm. I think I cant watch you on TV, Shinhye texted Yong.

 

 

Yonghwa receive the message. All of a sudden he doesnt want to sing tonight. He feels sleepy.. tired. He decided not to sing the special song because its going to be nonsense. He went to the producer but he failed. The producer cant change the schedule and even the songs. Yonghwa understand it but he feels depressed.

 

 

5PM. All the fans are sitting in their own respective seats. Shinhye got the very near sit, being early was really paid off. But still she cant see Yonghwa.

She saw bunch of girls handling gifts and teddy bears to an Unnie. And she realized that she need to give the flowers to her also.

 

"Unnie, please give it to Yonghwa.."

 

Unnie didnt hear it. Its a chaotic scene because a lot of fans are distracting her. Shinhye just hope that Yonghwa will recognize the gift of her.

 

 

After a few minutes, Shinhye get back on her sit.

 

 

"Are you guys excited now?!!! In a few minute CNBlue will hit the stage!!!!" Emcee shouted.

 

Fans are shouting "CNBlue, Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun". Her ears nearly cant handle it.

 

 

"Okay guys, this is what you are waiting for!!!! GIVE IT UP FOR CNBLUE!!!!" Emcee announced.

 

 

Lights changed. More like a concert scene. Its getting darker..but she think she will be seen because theres a lot of light beside her. 

 

CNBlue slowly appeared. Shinhye saw Yonghwa. He is smiling but his eyes are sad.

Shinhye starts to wonder why..

 

The boys are having some talk first before performing. Yonghwa is not joining the vibe. He is just smiling and agreeing to all they say. Shinhye texted Yonghwa. She hoped Yonghwa's phone is on his pocket.

 

 

Oppa! Smile!! Why are you so quiet there!! Look infront of you...fans are happy seeing you!

 

 

Luckily! Yonghwa's phone are on his pocket. Because he waiting for Shinhye's call or text. He felt a vibration and saw Shinhye's text. He started to lay his eyes on the crowd. 

 

 

Then at the second row... He saw Shinhye smiling so beautiful at him. 

 

 

Shinhye! Was that really you? You told me you are busy and stuff.... Shinhye-ah.... Yonghwa replied.

 

 

Oppa... Until now you dont know me..How can I forget to watch this special show... :) Shin replied back.

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa locked their eyes on each other. Yonghwa is so happy that his girlfriend in his front of him, smiling.

 

 

"Everyone! Please raise your hand if you are from Busan?" Yonghwa suddenly asked.

 

A lot of girls raised their hands including Shinhye.

 

"We will perform a song dedicated to you" Yonghwa looked at Shin.

 

"Titled A Girl in Busan" Yonghwa added.

 

 

 

 

Cnblue started to hit their respective instruments. They did a very romantic rhythm, a very love harmony...

The lyrics are describing Shinhye. How Yonghwa saw her at that night. 

Yonghwa unconciously having a teary eye when he sang the lyrics "I love you, the girl I met in Busan..I will always remember the cherry blossoms falling in my hand"

 

 

Shinhye is teary-eyed also. She didnt know that the song was really dedicated for her. She love everything Yonghwa sang.

 

 

After they performed it. Yonghwa said a very lovely words.

 

 

"A Girl in Busan! I will be your man forever!" Yonghwa said straight to Shinhye's eyes.

 

 

Fans are shouting...They love what Yonghwa said. But they dont know that there is a girl named Shinhye, who is the really girl in Busan.

 

 

At the backstage. Yonghwa and the three receive all the gifts fan gave them.

Teddy bears, letters and chocolates are mainstream.

Yonghwa saw a flower bouquet. Is this from a fan? Why flowers? 

 

He pulled the note. He smiled. He knows this penmanship. He knows.

From your biggest fan? Shinhye is really sweet doing these things.

 

 

 

Oppa! Im here at the nearest coffee shop. Please meet me here.. Shinhye texted Yong.

 

 

 

Yonghwa ordered pink roses bouquet. After he received it. He noted, Shinhye ah, you these roses are nothing compared to you.. You are the most beautiful in my eyes. I will never get tired of you.. FROM: Your biggest fan :)

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa asked the waiter to send it to Shinhye.

Shinhye is shocked why she receive this flowers until she read the note.

There love is really beautiful. They are like kids having cute gifts.

 

Yonghwa appeared at Shinhye's face. Gave him a very soft kiss in the cheeks.

 

 

"Shinhye, you are full of surprises...i didnt expect that."

 

 

Shinhye caress Yonghwa's hair and whispered "Let's eat, Im hungry"

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye laugh together.

 

 

 

 

These two are having their lives and love together..

They cant asked for more.

But again rumors are starting to burst. About Yonghwa's personal life. 

About Shinhye..