White Lies

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

"Yonghwa, lets break up." 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye's words said by . Her heart is dying, but she need to the crazy things like this to be able to help everyone to get back to they really belong. Even if she suffer, she can do it for Yonghwa. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa heard it. But at first he thought that its just a freakin funny joke.

 

"Shin, do you want to watch a movie?" Yonghwa caress her hair.

 

 

Shinhye hold and stopped Yonghwa's hand. 

 

"Didnt you hear what I just said? I will repeat, lets break up."

 

 

Yonghwa heard it twice. His soulful tears are dropping. 

 

"Shinhye ah..." His forehead was not relaxed.

 

"I'm going to go to New York with Minho and we will be partners again. And you, you need to get back on your life. Our relationship must come to an end."

 

"Shinhye, I'm not buying. Why are you doing this?"

 

Shinhye iss holding her tears. She need to be hard on Yonghwa. If swearing will make Yonghwa go away she will do that.

 

 

"Are you stupid or just a plain fool? I'm pushing you away from me. I get tired and bored with our relationship."

 

 

Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye hand and hugged her so tightly. 

 

"Now, tell me that you want to break up with me Shin."

 

 

Shinhye is loosing herself. Yonghwa's hugged is too warm. She leaned a little bit and find herself not doing what is planned. She moved back stared at Yonghwa.

 

"Lets not see each other from now on." 

 

"Shinhye ah, come on please dont do this to me. We should be celebrating our first year anniversary. Its spring now. Shin please." Yonghwa said while his tears are flowing.

 

 

Shinhye seeing Yonghwa crying because of her, it pains her, she wants to punish herself. She cant even do things the way Yonghwa is doing for her since the day they met. Yonghwa was always one step forward than Shinhye. He is always guiding and protecting her. But she, never did something beautiful and now she is breaking his heart. She hates herself so much and that the thing she can just do is to push him away. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, dont do this. You are making yourself pitiful. You are Jung Yonghwa. Stop with the crying. This will not change my mind."

 

"You are going there with Minho? Why?"

 

"His father made us partners."

 

"You're with Minho then me you cant bring along? Shinhye ah, I'm begging you dont do this."

 

"Yong Oppa. We had alot of happy memories, and I'm thankful with that. But I think we should just bury them all and lend an individual life. Things for us aint working out so I think that is the reason why I'm breaking up with you.

 

 

 

"Shinhye, what do you want me to do? I'll do anything you say. Please dont be like this."

 

 

Shinhye didnt answer, she pulled out a familiar box on her bag. She gave it back to Yonghwa.

 

 

"Yonghwa Oppa, I think I'm not the one pertaining on this." Its the pink bracelet, she gave it back.

 

"Shin, are you serious with this?  I think I'm just having a very bad dream."

 

"No, you are not... Oppa, forget about me. We, one year being together was not really a long period of time. And today it will come to an end. I'm so sorry Yonghwa."

 

 

Shinhye walks straightly, her tears are falling continuously. She took a taxi and the time she sat, she cried loudly. The taxi driver was shocked.

 

"Miss, are you okay?"

 

"Ajusshi, I'm okay. Just send me here."

 

Shinhye will go the boys dorm. She need to talk with the three and will do something.

 

 

Yonghwa was left there, crying and at the same time shocked. Is this really happening? We will break up? 

 

 

 

Shinhye was so welcomed by the three. Minhyuk was very worried with them, as well as the two.

 

"Guys, I'm sorry that I've been a nuisance."

 

"Shinhye, why are you saying that? You did nothing wrong." Jonghyun said.

 

"No, I'm the one who should be blamed. But as of now Yonghwa will comeback and do his thing now. Im sure of that."

 

"What do you mean?" Jungshin asked.

 

"I broke up with him."

 

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun were very shocked. They didnt know that this problem will lead to the break up of the two.

 

"You love Hyung, why did you do it?" Minhyuk seriously asked.

 

"Minhyuk, its the only way I can do."

 

"Sacrifice? Then what will you do?"

 

"I'm going to leave Korea. I am working on New York. My flight will be ASAP."

 

"This is too sudden, you guys dont need to do it." Jonghyun said.

 

"Promise me, that you will never tell Yonghwa that I went here. Second, please fulfill your dreams, your world tour will be successful. I know that. I will watch you guys from a far. And hopefully if everything will put on place, hopefully we can meet each other again."

 

"Shinhye ah.. " Minhyuk said.

 

 

"You guys have to promise me. And lastly can I ask a little favor? Where is Yonghwa's room?"

 

 

Jungshin went with her in Yong's room. Shinhye saw the little stars on the bottle. She put it in her bag.

 

 

"Shinhye, you're going to take that? That's Yonghwa's favorite stuff." Jungshin asked.

 

"Jungshin please dont tell him that I took it. Actually I gave this to him back then in Busan."

 

 

As soon as Shinhye got the bottle she exited on Yonghwa's room. She cant be there long because his room was filled of their pictures together. It pains her seeing those. 

 

 

"Thank you for everything, I hope we can meet again. Please take good care of Yonghwa, please make sure he eat regularly. I will count you guys on this. I will leave now." Shinhye bowed and left the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye went home early. She need to prepare on her busy schedules. On that way she can forget the pain she made to herself and to Yonghwa. She is staring on the bottle filled with little stars. Yonghwa has been taking care of her present. She started to burst in tears again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please dont forget to upvote!