We will get over this so smile.

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

Everybody in the event are shocked. His manager, co-members and the press. Yonghwa made a very reckless move towards the scandal. This can lead to a very helpless situation for Shinhye. He announced live to the nation that he, a very popular persona has a girlfriend. 

 

 

Hyung Manager cut the tension. This will be spread like fire all over internet. If the sponsors and the people who have higher positions on their company will sure questioned Yonghwa. People on this field only seeing their artists as money machines. Once they didnt like what is happening, you will just cut it. And they will produce another artists to replace the old ones. Nothing is permanent.

 

 

Shinhye watched the broadcast. At some point, she is relieved, in the sense that they can do what ever they want to do in public. But her mind is know all the consequences. This will never be just a kids' game. She is worried about Yonghwa. Her hot tears began to flow on her cold cheeks. Winter breeze are welcoming her body. It is only November but cold is creeping on her bones. She cant forget her self if there is something bad happen to Yonghwa's career. 

 

 

Yonghwa finally on their dorm when he is called by the President. He told his self that everything will be alright. Soon people will accept me him as a person, a person that can do what a person do and feel. Soon people will treat him as a man with privacy not as a money machine. 

 

 

"Yonghwa, are you even aware what did you just say at a live broadcast?"

 

"President, I cant take it anymore, I need to protect Shinhye with the people who want to bad mouth her. I know I am just an employee here, but please understand me as a person.."

 

"Yonghwa, I completely understand you. Yes, I am the President of this company but I cant handle most of the decisions, its always on the investors and sponsors side. I can only say what is my  stand, its their choice whether they will proceed on that or be an opposition."

 

 

Yonghwa started to cry like a kid. It is the first President saw Yonghwa like this. He is crying so helplessly. He is hurt with all the things surrounding them. 

 

"You know Yonghwa, I didnt see you cry like that on the times when we are so down, not even in your pre-debut days, times CNBlue is having a lot of problems. Its the very first time."

 

President tapped Yonghwa's shoulder.

 

"Do you really love her?" President asked.

 

"President, Shinhye is the one who build me up. She is the reason why I'm still here in this field. I love her so much that I miss her even I'm beside her. I cant lose her, she is my everything."

 

"Yonghwa, I will promise to you that we will get through this. I will do everything in my very capacity to protect you and Shinhye."

 

 

Yonghwa looked up with tears on his eyes. His tears are genuine. 

 

"President, Thank you very much. I will count on you. Please take care of this..."

 

"I will. But in one condition, you will not meet Shinhye till this all ceased down."

 

 

Yonghwa was nearly blinded by his tears. Not again. Will not meet Shinhye until this all gone. This is ridiculous. 

 

"President, I cant do it. I cant stand not seeing her in a day."

 

"Yonghwa! If you want to protect her you must at least sacrifice now. Dont whine like a kid."

 

President ended their conversation. And its final, he will not meet Shinhye. Paparazzi are all around them. They must be careful so there will be no follow up problems. 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa called Shinhye. Their voices are as sad as the cold breeze blowing.

 

"Oppa.. You alright?"

 

"Shin- im so sorry....." Yonghwa's voice became husky. 

 

"Oppa... what are we going to do?"

 

"President told not to meet you until problems are gone..."

 

Shinhye is crying. Yonghwa can heard her lonely tears falling. His heart cant take this, his heart are scattered in pieces.

 

"Shinhye ah...please dont cry. This will come and go, as you said..."

 

 

Shinhye gather all her energy not to cry over the line. She must be back to a cheerful girl infront of Yonghwa. 

 

 

"Oppa, I will wait for you. We will patiently wait all these bad things become dust. Don't forget to open a little star everytime you missed me."

 

 

Yonghwa remember Shinhye's gift. The little stars. He went grab a one purple star.

 

 

"Oppa! No one can part us. I love you!"

 

 

"Shin, do you know whats noted here?"

 

"What color did you choose Oppa?"

 

"A purple one.."

 

"Its noted that no one can part us and wrote here that you love me..." Yonghwa added.

 

 

Shinhye smiled. Her prayer that the stars will be their guided came true. 

 

"Oppa.. smile now. We will get over this."

 

 

Yonghwa wiped his tears and put a little smile. 

 

 

"Lets meet on the first snow day Oppa. Winter is just around the corner."

 

"Shin, its only November."

 

"Oppa! When we meet in the first snow day, you must give me a romantic serenade!" Shinhye demanded. Their conversation starting to lighten up.

 

"Ummm. Your wish is quite hard.." Yonghwa washed away his sad face and started to tease Shinhye.

 

"Hehe, Oppa i'm just joking.. That romantic serenade is so mushy. I cant even imagine it."

 

"My Shin must be watching a lot of dramas these days."

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa started the conversation with teary eyes but ended it with lovingly smiles.