Start of the Year

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

Holiday season passed. A new year is approaching. CNBlue's hiatus finally breaks off. They are now preparing for a world tour. They will be super busy compared to the past years they've been together. The boys will visit approximately fifteen countries through out the year. In the meanwhile, Shinhye begin to be busy too because she is demanded by many international research companies to handle their projects. But inspite of their upcoming hectic works, they still communicate like other couples. 

 

 

 

 

 

President Lee Sugeun called his son Minho to his office.

 

 

"Son, will you stay on that track?"

 

"What track Abeoji? I dont understand."

 

"I'm spying you and youre doing it for three months now. Its pissing me off, are you really Lee Minho?"

 

"Abeoji, just get me straight to the point. What do you want to say?"

 

"About Miss Park Shinhye."

 

"Abeoji, you promised me not to-" Minho was stopped by his Father.

 

"To what? You love her right? So why are you like a coward snail hiding on your shell. All you need to do is to give me signal so I can prepare everything." CEO Lee Sugeun explain seriously.

 

"I will not drag Shinhye in this kind of business Abeoji. I will never."

 

"But you love her Minho! Its not pure business."

 

"Yeah, I love her but she doesnt. And will never be. Abeoji please stop with this matter. I can handle my life about that."

 

 

His father sighed. 

 

"Lets end our conversation now. But dont think I'm done with this Minho." 

 

"Thank you Abeoji." Minho bowed and left his father's office and went to Shinhye.

 

 

 

Shinhye is very busy doing report write-ups. Her competitiveness in this field is really amazing. A lot of people commenting her that maybe she'll be the one who will send to New York to work for a very pretigious research company. But everytime she answered that she is not that good,  a humble answer to everyone. 

 

 

But CEO Lee Sugeun was pushing Shinhye's departure. Not because of Minho but she has something more to offer in a respective company in States. CEO Lee very believed in Shinhye's capability.He wants Shinhye to grow more. 

 

"CEO, when you will plan Miss Park Shinhye's departure? Are you really sending her off? She is such a big asset on our company and country." His executive secretary asked.

 

"I havent discuss this matter to her. You know, I will not be selfish, Shinhye has so much potential. She can work outside our country, but she can still do things for us."

 

"But what if she will not accept it? What are the chances, CEO?"

 

"This offer is huge, I hope Shinhye will not pass it out. But if she will, I cant do anything. I cant force her anyway."

 

"Okay, I understand CEO." Executive secretary left.

 

 

 

While CNBlue was practicing Minhyuk sudden ask Yonghwa.

 

"Hyung, do you know are schedule for the whole year? We are so packed. Totally."

 

"What do you mean totally packed? What I know is every month we will going to have at least one week vacation. So eventually we will get back here to Korea once in a while."

 

"Hyung, It has changed. We cant just go back here even if want to."

 

"Who changed it?" Yonghwa started to look very serious. 

 

"You can talk about it with President." Jonghyun said calmly.

 

 

 

Yonghwa barged at President's office. 

 

"So I think, you know now."

 

"President, this is ridiculous."

 

"Yonghwa, this is your job, letting them hear your voice."

 

"President, then let me go back here in Korea for two days every week. Thats my last demand."

 

"One day."

 

"Then I will not do it." 

 

President was shocked by Yonghwa's decision. 

 

"I had promise myself that I will never leave Shinhye. I cant do it."

 

"Jung Yonghwa! You are so selfish. Youre not the only one on the band. What do you think Jungshin and the others will feel if they hear that you will not do it? And you only care about Shinhye. You are ridiculous."

 

"So I'm asking for a break every week. President, I dont want to lose both, but for now Shinhye is the most important in my life."

 

President cant handle Yonghwa. His head was only filled with Shinhye. 

 

"Okay, I will do what can I do. But Yonghwa, dont expect anything from me."

 

"I'll just rely on your words President. The decision I made, it will not be broken." Yonghwa said.

 

 

 

 

 

President called Shinhye. She is the only way to changed Yonghwa's mind. She can persuade Yonghwa.

 

"President? What can I do for you?"

 

"Miss Shinhye, I will discuss something about you, are you free today?"

 

"I am free President. Where will I meet you?"

 

"Just get here at my office."

 

"Okay, President."

 

 

Shinhye left her office early. She went straight to President's office.

 

 

"Oh, you're here now. Come on have a sit."

 

"What are you discussing about President? Did I do something wrong?"

 

"I will get it real fast. Shinhye, can you change Yonghwa's mind?"

 

"About what?"

 

"He said he will not do the world tour and other works outside Korea. He is so stubborn. He said he will not do it."

 

"But why isnt he doing it? Its the band's dream. They've been waiting for this opportunity."

 

"Because of you."

 

 

Shinhye cant look on President's eyes. So she is the one stopping Yonghwa from reaching his dream. She looked very confused and sad with her own feelings. She loves Yonghwa, but she is the reason making her beloved suffer.

 

"So, President. What do you want me to do?"

 

"Its up to you Shinhye. All I want is Yonghwa to know his dreams and responsilities. I know, you can do it for him, since you love him."

 

 

Shinhye didnt reply. Yonghwa and she made a very good time last weeks. And now, again, their problems became more intense. 

 

"I need to think about it President. But for now, I will excuse myself. Thank you for inviting me here." Shinhye bowed.

 

"I will count and trust you on this note, Shinhye. Please do it for Yonghwa."

 

 

 

President's last words are hurting Shinhye's mind. What he want me to do? I dont know too. He must have told me some clues. 

 

 

Shinhye is on her room. Alone. Thinking about President's words. The suddenly, tears falling on her cheeks. Not that. I dont want to do this thing. This will kill me. My heart would never handle it. Oh please, let me have other options.