I miss, miss and miss you

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

Minhyuk was very worried to Yonghwa. He is not the Hyung he knew. Minhyuk can feel the loneliness of their leader. Jungshin and Jonghyun dont know what to do also. A part of them was happy because they can do their job as four but seeing Yonghwa at this kind of state, they didnt expect that this will affect Yonghwa's life.

 

 

"What are you staring at? Arent we should start practicing?" Yonghwa said.

 

"Hyung, we can practice tomorrow. Its late now. Do you want to rest or we can hang out?" Jonghyun is inviting Yonghwa.

 

"Why? I'm perfectly fine. I dont need to go out." 

 

 

Minhyuk stared at Yonghwa. Then he remembered what Shinhye said, that they should take care of Yonghwa, mostly at this moment because of their break up. If only he could have tell Yonghwa that Shinhye is only doing this for the sake of him. But he promised to Shinhye that he will not questioned anything. 

 

"Hyung, are you really all right?" Jungshin asked.

 

Yonghwa looked at Jungshin's eyes. His eyes are dim, like he need a long sleep in order his face will get back to normal.

 

"Where are the plans for our world tour?" Yonghwa asked.

 

 

President entered the practice room. He was so happy seeing Yonghwa.

 

"Yonghwa, so youre here now? I knew it." President smirked.

 

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun sighed.

 

"What? You knew what?" Yonghwa asked.

 

President cleared his throat.

 

"That you will realized what you want."

 

President handed a thick folder to the boys.

 

"That is the plans for the world tour. The list of the countries where you will perform, the songs you will sing and other events you will attend. Your schedules will be hectic til the end of the year. So hopefully, maybe at the end of the year, you will finish all of those."

 

Jonghyun is analyzing their plans. Yonghwa was not cooperating on the meeting. His physically in but obviously mentally out.

 

"So we are going to be busy in the next ten months." Jungshin said.

 

"You are correct Jungshin, so I command that each one of you will do a great job. I will leave the rest to you boys. If you have a change of plans on that folder I gave, you must say it this early to avoid complications." President detailed said.

 

 

"Okay, President." Minhyuk bowed.

 

 

The four of them left. Jonghyun scanned the song lists they're gonna perform. He saw the song "A Girl in Busan" will be their encore song to every country. That song was amazingly popular, the melody and the lyrics was perfect. But he know that this song will make Yonghwa suffer again.

 

"Yonghwa, do you want to change our encore song?" Jonghyun worriedly asked.

 

Yonghwa picked up the folder and saw it. Tears are starting to form on his tired eyes. Again, he remember Shinhye. His heart aches again. 

 

"Dont change it." Yonghwa firmly said. After saying, he left the practice room and went to his room.

 

 

On his room, his mother is calling on his phone. 

 

"Umma.."

 

"My son, where are you tonight?" 

 

"I'm just here at dorm. Why? Is there something wrong?"

 

"Oh, nothing. Me and your father miss you. Come here at home anytime, I will cook your favorite dishes."

 

"Umma, thank you but I cant this time."

 

Mrs. Jung understand his son. 

 

"Yong ah, everything is gonna be alright. If you are hurting, dont worry because all of your hardships will pass." Mrs. Jung cut the line after saying that. She is afraid her tongue might slip and tell about Shinhye. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday. Shinhye and Minho is on airport. They are leaving Seoul and going to work to New York. Shinhye want to see Yonghwa for the very last time but it will never happen. Jieun were there, the only friend of Shinhye.

 

 

 

At the same time, Yonghwa is laying on his bed. He knows that today is the day Shinhye will leave Korea. He didnt call or text her after their last meeting. Until the end, he want to trust Shinhye's words. He will do what she demanded. His love for Shinhye will never be occupied with anger. He love her so much. But one thing is that for now he can fully understand why this is happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

April starts. Shinhye and Minho was surprised with the good accomodation of the people in the company. Shinhye receives a lot of attention because of her excellence on her field. But despite of what she is having, she cant be fully happy because there is no time she didnt think about Yonghwa. 

 

They must be super busy because they start their concert on Seoul tomorrow. I wonder what are their preparations. Shinhye thoughts in mind. Jieun was the only one updating her with CNBlue news. She is watching Yonghwa from a far, and she told Shin that he is not the Yonghwa we knew. He is still in loneliness. Shinhye's heart aches everytime Jieun told her about sad news.

 

 

 

 

At Seoul, the boys are having general practice. Jonghyun is worried about Yonghwa, he wonder if he can really pull off this concert. He is really down. But everytime they ask him if something is wrong he just reply nothing is wrong, that everything is okay.

 

 

 

 

Concert day. Tickets were sold out like pancakes. Everybody is excited. Yonghwa's parents are around. Jieun also going to watch it. She told Shinhye that she will be her eyes while they are away from each other. 

 

 

Shinhye sent a message to Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk.

 

Boys! Even I'm not there, I wanna extend my congratulations. Rock on your concert! And please take care of Yong Oppa. I miss him so bad. 

 

 

Minhyuk sighed, if only, he will rush and let Yonghwa read it. 

 

 

 

CNBlue sang their popular songs. Yonghwa is doing his job but lack of happiness. Its like he is just doing that for the sake of him being in a band. After nearly two hours, they will song "A Girl in Busan". Jonghyun start to feel Yonghwa. 

 

 

"For our encore, we will sing "A Girl in Busan".. Please sing with us." Jungshin said to the fans.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung was looking only Yonghwa. They know something is going to happen. Jieun also shocked that they will sing it. How can they sing it? I feel sorry for Yonghwa. 

 

 

Yonghwa started to hit the keyboard, romantic and soft. His tears are started to fall, he feels aching again. They boys are witnessing it, his tears are falling like water. 

 

 

Mrs. Jung saw it also, she started to cry also. She pity her son and Shinhye. 

 

"Why they did to be a part Honey?", Mrs. Jung said to her husband.

 

 

Yonghwa singing so sad. His tears are falling while singing it. He miss Shinhye so much.