Meeting his family

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Afternoon of December 24th. Shinhye prepared her clothes, a white elegant dress, wedge with a pink tiny ribbon and a pink love coat. She started to fix her hair, she curled in the way Jieun did to her long silky hair, she put light make-up on her bare face and a pale pink lipstick on her lips. She must be presentable on Yonghwa's family. But most of all she need to be natural and try not to act nervous in front of them. Its the first she will meet a boyfriend's family. After she pampered herself, she went to living room and checked the gifts. The presents are bought by her and Yonghwa. Done. All checked.

 

 

Yonghwa sent a message to her.

 

Shinhye, my co-members are going to our house too. Its that okay?

 

 

Shinhye liked it. She will get to know Yonghwa's co-members. Then she replied.

 

Oppa, I like it. Actually I'm excited to know them. But we dont have presents for them? What will we do?

 

Dont worry about the boys' present. Its okay. And Shin, I'm the most handsome on our group so dont lurk on them later. I will get jealous. Yonghwa replied with a teasing joke.

 

You are so childish Oppa, Let me judge later if you are true. Hehe. Shin texted back.

 

I'm warning you, dont smile like them the way you smile at me.. Haha. Shin, I'll pick you up at 6pm. See you. 

 

Ne~ Oppa. 

 

 

 

 

 

Nearly five-thirty, Shinhye all done. She is just waiting for Yonghwa. Then she remembered Minho. She didnt get to greet him, or even text him since holiday seasons began. She felt bad. To decrease her guiltyness she texted Minho.

 

Minho ya, christmas eve will be later. What are your plans? Are you going to have dinner with your family?

 

Minho read the message. So Shinhye dont know him at all. What? Christmas? He didnt know that since his Mom left them with his father. His mom left them with a average guy. He's mom said that she love that guy. She want to have a normal life not like with his father, that all know are their business. After his mom left them, his father more into their company. And Minho all did was be a good for nothing son, until he met Shinhye. 

 

He got back into his senses when his dog barked. He started to reply Shinhye with a lie. He cant tell his story now. He doesnt want Shinhye to pity at him. Not at this moment when she is very happy.

 

 

Noona! Im so busy wrapping presents right now! We are going to have a family dinner later. You? Wait what do you want for christmas anyway?

 

Shin felt happy that Minho is having a great time. But what she know is just a lie.

 

Really? Wow. Enjoy there okay. And you dont have buy me a gift. I'm going to go to Yonghwa's house later, with his family.

 

Minho replied.  I'm happy for you Noona, just be yourself and dont be nervous. I know they will like you.

 

Minho having this kind of disposition makes him numb. His always doing to make Shinhye happy, but what he receive? Completely nothing. His heart is breaking, but he know that its his fault not Shin. He said  that its okay not to like him back. He is the one to be blame why he's feeling dying.

 

Thanks Minho ya. You too have a great time! Merry Christmas!  Shinhye last text to Minho.

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye heard buzzer. Thats must be Yonghwa. She look at the mirror, last glance if she is good to go. She opened the door. Yonghwa is wearing white stripped with blue cardigan and perfectly fit pants. He looked handsome from head to toe. As expected, he is Jung Yonghwa. He shines with simple piece of clothes.

 

 

"You look handsome today Yong Oppa." Shinhye smiled.

 

 

Yonghwa stared at Shinhye. She looked like an angel. Her hair and her light make up made her a goddess. 

 

"Its really Christmas, and I'm seeing an angel now." Yonghwa whispered. He kissed Shinhye lips softly.

 

Shinhye looked shy. Until now she feels awkward and in the same time excited when Yonghwa kissed her. 

 

"We should go now Oppa." Shinhye bit her kissable lips.

 

Yonghwa carried the presents. He dont want to ruin Shinhye beautiful dress. His home was an hour and half to Shinhye's place. Minhyuk said that they will just go directly on Yonghwa's parents. The boys missed them too. 

 

 

As they draw nearer Shinhye's heart beat moving faster. Yonghwa notice it. He held her hands enough to make her calm. 

 

"Shin, dont be nervous. I'm here. I got your back."

 

"Oppa, I cant calm myself, I'm really nervous."

 

Yonghwa didnt reply hence he pressed Shinhye hands. He held it until they got on their destination. 

 

Yonghwa got down first and held Shinhye. Yonghwa pressed doorbell, his mom was the one who unlocked the gate. Then they entered the main door. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun are already there. They are helping Yonghwa's dad that is assembling some fountain crackers. 

 

"Umma, Abeoji, we are here now." Yonghwa first said. 

 

Shinhye first saw Yonghwa's dad. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mister Jung." Shinhye bowed.

 

"Aigoo, so this is Shinhye. You are pretty. You can call me Abeoji for now on. Drop the Mister Jung. We are family now." Abeoji handed his hand to Shin. 

 

Shinhye was so overwhelm. She didnt expect that Yonghwa's father gave her a very warm welcome. 

 

"Where is Umma?" Yonghwa asked.

 

"She must be busy in the kitchen. Go there and greet her." Abeoji said. 

 

Shinhye saw the three boys. She smiled at them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, It's the first time we formally meet in each other. I'm Park Shinhye."

 

"Shinhye ah, you look pretty tonight." Jonghyun said and glanced at Yonghwa. He is just making Yonghwa jealous. 

 

Minhyuk and Jungshin agreed right away. 

 

"Shin, I think we need to see my Umma first." Yonghwa clinged at Shinhye's arms. While they are walking to kitchen, Yonghwa stared at Jonghyun, indicating what are you up to.

 

 

The three left there and cant stop to laugh.

 

"Wow, our Hyung is really angry to us right now. Haha. Jonghyun its your fault." Jungshin said.

 

"What did I do wrong? I just complimented Shinhye. Anyways we had fun seeing Yong's face like that." Jonghyun defended his self. 

 

"Aigoo, lets just get back to Uncle's work." Minhyuk stated. "And Jonghyun, dont do that again, I think Yonghwa is really jealous." He said with a serious face.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. I will not do it again." Jonghyun said with a worried face.

 

 

 

At the kitchen, Yonghwa's Umma was busy doing desserts for dinner. Yonghwa speak first.

 

"Umma!"

 

His Umma glanced at them. For the first time she saw Shinhye.

 

"Omo. Shinhye ah. How are you? I'm so eager to meet you since Yonghwa said that he has a girlfriend." His Umma grabbed Shinhye's hand.

 

"I'm good, Umm.. what will I address you?"

 

"You can call me Umma. Since i'm your mother now. You can go here even Yonghwa's out. Feel at home."

 

"Umma?" Suddenly tears fell on Shinhye's cheeks. Yonghwa wiped it real fast.

 

"I'm so sorry, Its been a long time since I said the word 'Umma'." Shinhye sadly said.

 

"Aigoo, my pretty Shinhye. From now on, I will be your mother. Dont be sad."

 

"I'm so thankful that even I lost my Mom, I can have a second mother. Thank you Umma."

 

Umma hugged Shinhye. She always wanted a daughter. And now its fulfilled because of his son Yonghwa.

 

 

"My two beloved women, stop with the drama. We should be happy." Yonghwa said to light up the moment.

 

"Okay, I'm finished with this. I will tell the maids to assemble our dinner table." Umma said.

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa went to the dining table. Yonghwa asked something to Shin.

 

"Shin, what did I tell you a while ago?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I said dont smile brightly to other guys." Yonghwa looked jealous.

 

Shinhye chuckled a bit. 

 

"You are jealous? Oppa, you are so cute."

 

"Okay, I admit. I'm jealous." 

 

Shinhye pressed Yonghwa's hand and said.

 

"Oppa, I can give my smile to everyone but I only give my heart to only one. And its you.." 

 

 

Yonghwa felt her sincerity. 

 

 

 

 

Dining table is set. A lot of dishes serve. With Yonghwa's family and co-members. While eating, Yonghwa's Umma revealed about Yonghwa when he is a little child. Shinhye was so happy. Yonghwa kind of embarass but still looking cute. 

 

After they ate, Abeoji invited us to see the fountain crackers they've been preparing. Its exactly 12am. Christmas day. They light up and made a bright fountain show. They took pictures for remembrance and such. Yonghwa's mother insisted that they will sleep there because its dangerous to go home at that kind of time. Yonghwa and Shinhye cant do anything. The three boys sleep at the guest room and the two went to Yonghwa's old room.

 

 

Yonghwa dont sleep there since he lived at the dorm with the other boys. But he is surprised that it hasnt changed a bit. Shinhye was amazed looking at Yong's former toys and pictures.

 

"Back then, you seem to be very bubbly person Oppa. You look so cute."

 

"And i'm still now. Thanks to you.. hey let me show you my secret."

 

Yonghwa pulled a little box on his old drawer. He handed it to Shinhye.

 

"Whats this?"

 

"Go, open it."

 

Shinhye opened and saw a pink bracelet. It looks like a very old one, but the color is preserve because it has been stuck on a box. There is a note under the bracelet.

 

I will give this to the person I love in the future. - Yonghwa at 10

 

"Yong Oppa, you did it when you were ten?"

 

"I bought that with the money to be spend for my pocket on a field trip when I was 10. I cant exactly remember but I got scold hard by my mom when she was asking where did the money go."

 

"I'm speechless."

 

"I dont know too why did I bought that and noted like that until now. Now, I undertstand. And you are the one who is going to use it Shin. Its my present to you. Merry Christmas!" Yonghwa placed it on Shinhye's wrist. 

 

"Thank you Oppa. You know, I dont know if this is pure coincidence or what. Its driving me crazy."

 

"What? Something is bothering you?"

 

Shinhye pulled a gift on her bag. She handed it to Yonghwa. She bought the gift last week. Yonghwa opened it and saw a blue bracelet. Completely the same bracelet as the bracelet bought Yonghwa when he is ten. Both of two were so surprise.

 

 

Shinhye grabbed the bracelet and place it in Yonghwa's wrist. Then suddenly, without knowing Yonghwa pulled her and kiss her lips deeply. Hard but delicate. Shinhye started to move her lips, trying to copy Yonghwa. They are enjoying each others lips then suddenly someone knocked on the door. The two was shocked. 

 

Yonghwa smiled at Shinhye. He opened the door and it was his Mom. 

 

"Do you guys want anything? I doing some hot chocolate and cookies. I will deliver it you."

 

Yonghwa sighed deeply. "Okay Umma. You are really the best!" He said sarcastically.

 

His Umma dont know what did she bother. She just left happily. 

 

Yonghwa get backed at his room and saw Shin noticing his stuffs.

 

"Umma, will give hot choco and cookies later." Yonghwa said awkwardly.

 

 

Shinhye replied a bright smile.

 

"Cutie Oppa." She said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello. Thanks for the support.

Add me as your friend here. ^^