Heartbreaks

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is calling Shinhye for the nth time. He want to hear her voice, he miss her sweet words. He is thinking that Shinhye's words a while ago are nothing. His tears are falling again, he cant help it. He love Shinhye so much. 

 

"Shin, please pick the phone. I'm going crazy right now." He left a voice mail.

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is laying on her bed staring on the bottle filled with little stars. She is not picking up on Yonghwa's calls. She is afraid, not on Yonghwa but to herself. She must lose herself again. She must do this, even its hurts. Its the only way they can be something else. She love Yonghwa so much that she is doing this thing. She received Yonghwa's voice mail. She heard Yonghwa's sorrowful voice. Begging to talk to her because its driving him crazy. 

 

"Please Oppa, dont do this." Shinhye uttered while crying.

 

 

Jieun was witnessing all Shinhye's hardships. But she cant do anything, she cant tell Yonghwa. Of course she cant, because it will just messed everything. The only thing she can do is to comfront her friend, but at this moment she will let Shinhye cry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa reached their dorm very late. He was the very one left awake. The darkness starting to make him feel alone. And once again he held his phone and message Shin. 

 

Shin, I miss you. 

 

Thats all he can do. He is very helpless. He went to his room without opening any light. He sob on his bed like a kid. But he is not giving up on Shinhye. Tomorrow he will go to LR&C and beg Shinhye to comeback to his life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye arrived early on LR&C. She is wearing a white laced blouse with slacks. Plain but elegant. She is planning to go somewhere after her work. CEO Lee Sugeun called her right away, he will say the details on her work on New York.

 

 

"Shinhye ah, because you demand that you want to leave as soon as possible, Ive got your flight this weekend. So apparently, you have at least two and a half day to pack and do some your things. You will be together with Minho so you dont have to worry."

 

 

"CEO Lee, thank you for making this. ASAP is very good to me." Shinhye's face doesnt suit the words she just said.

 

 

 

CEO Lee knew something is wrong but as a professional, he will not invade Shinhye's private life. He gave up on barging on her life since Minho told him.

 

Shinhye excused herself and went to her office. Minho is busy with databases, he is the one making effort not her. Minho is growing on the company. She felt relieved that she has Minho.

 

 

Shinhye received a message. Shinhye, Im here infront of your office. Can you get down here? Please..

It is Yonghwa. Her heart what to rush to go down, hug him and hold his hand. If only their life is not complicated. If only they are just normal people. Then they will not encounter this kind of problems. 

 

Shinhye decided to talk to Yonghwa. She got down. She saw Yonghwa's eyes. Sad eyes. She feels like crying but she need to be strong.

 

 

"Oppa." Shinhye coldly said.

 

Yonghwa held her hands so tightly. Shinhye immediately took her hand away. 

 

"Shinhye ah. Are you still going to do this?"

 

Shinhye didnt answer his question but answered,

 

"Oppa, I will leave on Saturday to New York. So I guess this is our last conversation. Please dont barge in here from now on because I will not go here anymore. Forget about me and start to prepare for the things you need to do."

 

"Park Shinhye!" Yonghwa shouted but with a very sorrowful tone.

 

"I think I said what I have to say. I'll excuse myself now." Shinhye start to walk without glancing.

 

"I love you Shinhye..." Yonghwa uttered.

 

Shinhye heard it. She want to reply I love you more so I'm doing this. But she cant so she continued to walk.

 

 

 

 

I love you Shinhye , Yonghwa's last words to her. Her knees are dropping. She want to cut herself out. She feels too much pain. She took taxi and she will go to the last place she must have to go. On Yonghwa's family. She will apologize and ask to his parents to take care of him. 

 

 

She realized that she is standing on Yonghwa's family home. Warm aura made to her bones. Mrs. Jung was surprised seeing Shinhye. She was happy.

 

"Shinhye ah, I'm so touched that you visited us today. I bet Yonghwa is busy."

 

"Umma, Abeoji, I'm sorry." Shinhye kneeled down while her tears are falling.

 

Mr. Jung made her stand up. He is shocked.

 

"Why Shinhye? Something is wrong?"

 

"Shinhye ah, you can tell to Umma your problems."

 

Shinhye started to talk.

 

"Umma, we broke up."

 

Yonghwa's mother caress Shinhye's hair. Mr. Jung was staring adorably on Shinhye.

 

"Shinhye, I will not asked why did you broke up. But I know you both two are experiencing heart aches now. I feel that. But you are a good child Shin, I know you have your reasons. You will not go here and see us if you dont. I believe in you. I will wait for you. We will wait for you."

 

 

Shinhye hugged Mrs. Jung. She felt happy that Yonghwa's mother understood her. 

 

"Umma, Abeoji, can I ask a favor?"

 

"You can my daughter." Mr. Jung said.

 

"After I leave, please pay more attention to Yonghwa. I hurt him so much. Please see his condition and such. I want him to have more successful goals in the future." Shinhye said.

 

"Then what about you? What we can do for you? I know you are hurt too." Mrs. Jung asked, she is crying also.

 

"Umma, dont worry about me. I can handle myself. I always been. All I want is Yonghwa to be in good condition." 

 

 

Mrs. Jung hugged Shinhye. 

 

"Aigoo Shinhye ah, please contact me always. I will miss you. I thank God that He sent you to love my son very much."

 

"Umma, me too. I thank God and Yonghwa for letting me experience to have a family. I'm so blessed after meeting your son."

 

 

Mr. Jung was saying nothing. He is amazed in Shinhye's courage. She is sacrificing. His son met a wonderful woman. 

 

"Shinhye, we will wait for you. Time will do its thing. We will take care of Yonghwa so please dont worry and just think about yourself." Mr. Jung tapped Shinhye's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

After her confession she went to Yonghwa's former room. The room where they stayed last Christmas Eve. She glanced on every side of the room. She try to remember all the things. She felt her heart aching so hard. It will be last time she will go here. 

 

 

She pulled a three handmade boxes on her bag. She placed it in Yonghwa's old table. Inside of the box where filled with little stars. She made a lot of it. In case Yonghwa will see it, it will remind them all the things they did. In case Yonghwa will go to his former room. She placed it beautifully and went down.

 

 

 

 

"Abeoji, Umma. I will go now. Thank you for all the things you gave to me. I will never forget you." Shinhye bowed. 

 

 

Mr. Jung handed a wood craved toy to Shinhye.

 

"Its Yonghwa's favorite toy since he was little. I'm sending it off with you, that toy is also a goodluck charm. I hope it will make you stronger when you feel sad. And again we will wait for you Shinhye." Mr. Jung said.

 

 

Shinhye left them with a beautiful smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa went to their practice room. Minhyuk and the boys were shocked. 

 

"Hyung..."

 

"As you guys want, I'm here now. I'm going to do world tour or what so ever. I'm here now." Yonghwa coldly said. His bright smile was gone. His inlove aura was filled with sorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sad :(

 

 

Please comment and subscribe.