I can be his pacemaker

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

A week passed since the problem cracked up. Seven days without meeting each other. They are living in the same city but forbidden to meet. Shinhye is working too much since the incident. She do a lot of things so she can forget the feeling of loneliness. Jieun is so worried about her. She eat very small portions and always feeling gloomy. Jieun wanted to call Yonghwa, she want to tell him what Shinhye is doing with her life now.

 

 

Shinhye is depressed, not just because she cant meet Yonghwa but she became the prey in all nasty news all over the internet. It is the very first time she is tormented like this. She get a lot of spam hate messages and stuffs. Those negative things made her a low-life girl turned a Cinderella. Shinhye can't handle all of this and made her very lonely and stiff. And lastly she cant meet Yonghwa made her more miserable.

 

 

Minho, a very insensitive guy felt Shinhye's loneliness. Shinhye, her Noona, the pain inside her is so huge that her eyes are drooling. He want to do things that will make Shinhye happy. Even Shinhye only like him as a little brother.

 

 

 

"Noona, are you alright? Do you want something? I will get it for you, so please dont be like that. Its hurting me..."

 

"Minho ya, I am just tired, dont worry about me.."

 

 

Everytime Minho asked what is wrong, Shinhye's reply is always like that. Minho starting to feel irritated. If Shinhye wants to cry, he can offer his broad shoulders to lean on. If she feel like eating, he will get it right way. If she want him to sing or dance, he will. He will, because he want to please her. He want her to smile. But Shinhye is treating him a no one, placing him as a office mate. 

 

 

Minho grabbed Shinhye's hand. He dragged her to the elevator. Shinhye is so shocked but dont have enough energy to get her hand away from his. Minho's became serious, it pertains a man spirit, not a little brother aura. 

 

"Minho ya, what are you doing?! Please get off you hand of me."

 

"I will not until you come to your senses, Shinhye."

 

Shinhye heard something awkward. "Shinhye", she is called by her name not with a "Noona". For the first time, Shinhye looked at Minho, his cuteness gone, changed with a worry serious face. 

 

 

"Minho ya, what is wrong with you? You are hurting me..."

 

Minho didnt answer. They landed on ground floor. His hands are still locked at Shinhye's hand. He dragged her again to his luxurious car.

 

"Go, sit." Minho demanded like a cold man.

 

Shinhye cant do anything but to grant his demand. Minho drive so fast. Shinhye got scared.

 

"Minho! Why are you driving so fast!!? Please slow down. I'm begging you."

 

"Shinhye, I will not slow down until you tell me all your problems. I will not."

 

Shinhye is so scared, he want to call Yonghwa but her phone is on the office. She didnt have it with her because its so sudden Minho dragged her here. Telling her problems can only slow down Minho from driving so recklessly.

 

"Okay, I will tell now, please slow down now!" Shinhye nearly crying.

 

 

Minho say Shinhye's teary-eyes. "God, what can I do, I cant stand her crying".. Minho attacked on his mind. He slowed down a bit.

 

"I receive a lot of hate, I cant even display my face on public faces, I'm afraid they will throw eggs or what ever on my face. But most of all I terribly miss Yonghwa Oppa! I want to see him, I want to laugh with him, I want to walk beside him in streets. Gosh, I miss him so bad and it is driving me crazy.." Shinhye is crying so hard.

 

 

Minho stopped the car. He punch the steering wheel so hard. What he cant stand is that the one he like is crying over another man. His heart is crying. At first he kept denying on his own self that he likes Shin. But now, his heart and mind are telling him that he is inlove with her.He knows that one sided loves are always heart breaking experiences, but at this moment, when he saw Shinhye crying "Its alright Minho, you can love her by taking care of him while Yonghwa is away. You can just forget about her when she is smiling like she was. Everything will be alright.." those words popping on his mind. 

 

Minho hugged Shinhye so tight. He want to wash away all the pain through his hug. 

Shinhye's eyes were shocked. Minho hugged her. His hug is warm, like Yonghwa's. She can feel his warmth, his seriousness. Shinhye felt relieved. 

 

"Noona, When you are feeling sad, I can give free hugs to secure you. I will be 24/7 stand by just for you.."

 

"But Minho, you dont have to do this things. Being with me is more than enough."

 

"Noona, dont tell me what I need to do, because I know what I want to do, to make you happy.."

 

"Minho, your hug gives me energy, thank you for being there always."

 

"Noona, I know you are in pain, and I want to give you happiness instead.. Please give me the right to do that. I'm not saying that you must like me, I only want is to make you happy. You dont have to give back."

 

 

Minho's confession made her numb. She feel that she is a bad woman. She love Yonghwa and her love for Minho is just like a family. She feel very sorry but she cant do anything to make her at ease.

 

 

"Minho, I'm sorry, I cant do anything in back for you..."

 

"Noona, I know that. You and Yonghwa are match made in heaven, how can I interrupt it. Just let me love you, you do not have to love me back. Just promise me you are going to be happy for now on. I dont want to see you crying."

 

"Minho, you are a good boy, I know someday you will meet a girl that you deserve your love more than me."

 

 

Minho and Shinhye looked at each others eyes. 

 

"Noona, thank you. But for now I will be Yonghwa's pacemaker. I will make you happy until everything put back to normal..Please let me."

 

 

Shinhye, dont want this to happen. She know Minho will be left behind. He will suffer all the pain. Loving by yourself is never good. 

 

"Minho ya...." Shinhye cant say more words than his name.

 

 

Minho's face started to be like a kid's face. He is back. A little brother aura. 

 

"Noona! What do you want to eat? You want ice cream?"

 

"Ice cream are the best but-"

 

"Then lets go!" Minho continued driving, now in a normal way.

 

Shinhye didnt say anything. Minho is smiling like a cute kid. Shinhye sighed. 

 

 

Minho ordered a lot of flavors which made Shinhye popped her eyes.

 

"Waa, why you ordered so much?!"

 

"I dont know what flavor you want so I ordered each of them. Hehe"

 

"This kid, you are a chaebol but please dont spend money like burning them.."

 

Minho and Shinhye enjoyed ice creams. After a while Minho excused his self. Without Shinhye knowing, he bought a big teddy bear. 

 

Minho backed catching his breath.

 

"Yah! Where did you go?"

 

Minho gaved the teddy bear to Shinhye.

 

"My present! You can named it yourself, you can hug that when you are lonely.."

 

"I will name it Snow."

 

She named it Snow, she remember that Yonghwa and she will meet at the first snow. After she stated it, she felt guilty. She only knows Yonghwa, not the guy in front of him.

 

"Wow, what a cute name.." Minho puzzled why she named it Snow.

 

"Minho, I think we need to get back to office, my stuffs are in there.."

 

"Okay, noona, as you said so.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly, there is a man capturing pictures of Shinhye and Minho.