Winter Love Story

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye finally reached the restaurant. The place is big and cozy, and there is a grand piano on the center. Its free for the customers who want to serenade their love ones. Each table are clothed with white laces and placed a prefumed candle on the center. 

 

 

"This place is lovely Oppa. Thank you for bringing me here."

 

"This is nothing compared to you my Shin."

 

 

 

They were assisted to their table. Their table are different from the others, which Shinhye beginning to be confuse. Little balloons and ribbons on their chairs and tables.

 

"Oppa. Whats with these? Did you do it?"

 

"I didnt. Maybe they fixed our table accord to your loveliness." Yonghwa smiled. He cant be caught at this early. Hyung Manager overdid the decorations.

 

Both of them ordered carbonara, red wine and potato salad. Shinhye's favorites. 

 

 

 

From a far table, Hyung Manager and the three still there. They are watching Yonghwa's nervousness. They saw Shinhye too.

 

"Shinhye is really pretty. I dont understand why netizen dont like her."

 

"That's the thing netizen hates. Pretty girls lurking to their oppas." 

 

"Lets just bury those issue and watch them having mushy moments.."

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye are digging to the delicious food.

 

 

"Oppa, food here are very yummy. I can finish this all in no time."

 

"I love seeing you eating Shin. You are so cute." Yonghwa pinch Shinhye's blushy cheeks.

 

"What are we going to do after this Oppa?"

 

 

Yonghwa began to act. 

 

"Shinhye, I'm so sorry. After this I need to go back to our dorm. We have an event tomorrow so I cant stay late outside." Yonghwa down his face. All acting.

 

 

Shinhye felt hard after hearing that they will part after eating deliciously food. She can fully understand Yonghwa but her heart cant take it. She want to spend more time with Yonghwa on the first snow day. But what can she do, work of Yonghwa is important too. 

 

 

"Its okay, Oppa. I understand. Even I want you to spend more time with me, I cant do anything. Its getting late now, we should finish this real fast so you can rest." Shinhye said with both consideration and sadness.

 

 

Yonghwa felt guilty. He want to do his surprise now so Shinhye will wash away her lonely face. But he need to stick to the plan or else they boys who helped him will be mad.

 

 

"I am very sorry Shin. Tomorrow's event is very important that we need to be fully prepared and pampered."

 

"Okay, Oppa. Dont be burdened. I understand." Shinhye finally smiled.

 

 

 

Plan begins. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is getting the right timing to do his surprise. 

 

 

"Shinhye, wait here. I will just go to comfort room."

 

"Okay, Oppa." Shin nodded. 

 

 

Yonghwa went to Minhyuks' table. Manager Hyung signalled to the waiter. Then the waiter approached Shinhye with a bouquet of pink and white roses. Shinhye said that the waiter misgave the flowers, she said that they are going to leave now. The waiter confirmed if she is Miss Park Shinhye, she nodded and dont have an option but to receive it. 

 

 

She read the note on the bouquet. Everything you do makes me know how much I love you. Shinhye's expression cant be explain. The note is just wonderful. 

 

"Oppa, you are really something. Tch." Shinhye smiled and eagerly waiting for Yonghwa to come out from comfort room but he is taking longer than expected.

 

 

 

 

Then she saw a very familiar guy who is now sitted beside the grand piano. He is wearing a black formal suit, his hair was flawlessly gorgeous. The guy looked at her. In that moment she recognized. It is Yonghwa! What is he doing there? Why his clothes are completely different a while ago? 

 

 

 

Yonghwa tested the mic.

 

"Uh oh. Ehm.... Today is the first snow day. This winter will be the most important season of my life. I will be singing a song dedicated to my girlfriend, Park Shinhye. She is the reason why I'm smiling every morning and every night before I go sleep. I love you Shinhye ah. This song is for you."

 

 

Yonghwa started to hit the piano. He produced nice and romantic sound and started to sing.

 

I love the way you smile when I look in your eyes.

I love the way you laugh when I try to be funny.

And how the tear rolls down your face when I say no one could ever take your place.

 

And baby when you sleep, I watch you breathing.
And baby when you dream, I dream with you.
Cause everywhere you are is where I wanna be, it's true.
Everything you do makes me know how much I love you

 

 

 

Shinhye began to cry. And she remember what she said last month ago. Its just a joke, but tonight its real. Yonghwa's voice is soaking her in heaven. His warmth through the song hits Shinhye's heart. What a lovely song. 

 

 

Yonghwa is glancing once in a while at Shinhye. He can her tearing up. His heart is bursting into happiness. His love for Shinhye is expressed by the song. 

 

 

The way you touch my lips right after every kiss, 
And softly whisper that I'm your everything.
The way you pray our love won't die
Every night just before you close your eyes.

And baby when you sleep, I watch you breathing.
And baby when you dream, I dream with you.
Cause everywhere you are is where I wanna be, it's true.
Everything you do makes me know how much I love you.

And I believe some things were meant to be.
As sure as there is love, yours is meant for me.

 

 

 

Yonghwa finished his song. And all the people in the restaurant gave him a big round of applause. Manager Hyung and the three boys can feel Yonghwa's sincerity.

 

Yonghwa stand up and go for Shinhye. 

 

 

"You are my winter love story Shinhye. Hows my present to you? Is it good?"

 

Shinhye didnt said a thing but hence he punch Yonghwa's chest. A warm punch, full of love.

 

 

"You said you have event tomorrow? So all that was an act?"

 

"I'm sorry Shin. Punch me more if you want."

 

"Dummy Yong." Shinhye pouted.

 

"Too cute! Lets go somewhere. I want to walk on the park."

 

 

Yonghwa hold Shinhye hands and left the restaurant. Yonghwa forgot to bring his gloves. Its freezing. Shinhye saw it and put his hands on her coat. Just like what she did back there in Busan.

 

 

"Yonghwa Oppa, the song is so sweet. Thank you.."

 

"I can serenade you everyday if you want to Shin."

 

 

Christmas decorations and lights are scattered on the park that made Yonghwa and Shinhye more happy in love. 

 

 

"Oppa, can you close your eyes?"

 

"Why? You have gift too for me?"

 

"Yep I have. Close you eyes now."

 

 

Yonghwa closed his eyes. Maybe Shin will give him cute things again. He cant wait to see it.

 

 

Shinhye stared at Yonghwa's face. She saw his lips, and she gave a careful kiss on that spot. The kiss was like one or two seconds.

 

 

Yonghwa was shocked. Shinhye kissed her on lips? 

 

 

"That's my present Oppa." Shinhye bit her lips.

 

"You cant do that Shinhye. Youre too selfish."

 

"What do you mean I'm selfi-"

 

 

Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's lips deeply. Their lips connected for the very first time. They can both feel the warmth electrifying their souls. 

 

 

After the deep kiss, Shinhye was shy. Her cheeks are obviously red.

 

"That's my first time Oppa."

 

"Honestly me too, why your lips are so sweet?"

 

Shinhye became more shy due to Yonghwa's awkward question.

 

"I love you Shinhye, you will be my first kiss and last kiss."

 

 

Shinhye grabbed Yonghwa's terribly cold hands. 

 

"Me too." Then she put it in her pocket. 

 

 

They begin to walk side by side again. Winter love story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for supporting my story. I will very much appreciate if you guys drop some comments and dont forget to subscribe and up vote. 

 

 

Regarding to the song Yonghwa played in this chapter, its a real song. Its titled "Everything you do" by Christian Bautista. Its a very beautiful song and it match with our Yongshin.