We Became Friends

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye finally arrived at her office.  

 

 

"Why all of days, I am late today? We have a very important meeting with Senior Economists from Japan and I will be handling them for God's sake. I’m doomed.” Shin words lingered in her mind.

 

 

 

She sat on her chair and waited few minutes. Waiting to be punished.

After minutes..turned into hours.. no one approached her..

She can’t take it anymore and she rushly went to Director Park's office.

 

 

 

 

"Director Park, I am so sorry, I did a very big mistake...I turned you down.." Shin carefully said.

 

"Shinhye-ssi.. what are you saying?", Director was shocked.

 

 

 

Shin is kind of confused why this is happening, she was thinking that the Director is playing mind games at her. "Director, today we have a very important meeting with the Senior Economists from Japan right??!, I’m so sorry Sir, I didn’t mean to ruin this. Please if you are mad you can throw bad words at me.” Shin begged.

 

 

"Shin, are you olding faster? Do you even know what the date today is? Tomorrow is our meeting, not today.” Director Park sighed.

 

 

 

Shinhye is shocked. She never was like this.  She is very careful about dates and works. She checked her calendar at phone and ITS NOT REALLY TODAY..

 

 

"Sorry, I think some kind of ghost is possessing on me.” Shin said, nearly laughing..

 

"Aigoo, this kid, now go and get some work done for tomorrow.” Director said while tapping her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Shinhye still thinking.... thinking that she is really something planning this..

She can’t analyze it she just butts off to work hard.

 

 

 

Hours passed, sun is losing light and giving way to moon to shine.

Shin decided to walk way home because she got attracted to stars and beautiful moon.

 

 

 

Yong is just lurking around where she met Shin for the first time.. He is hoping that she'll get to see her...

While walking, he saw a girl with headphones on, walking through the moonlight.

He knew this girl and he put a smile on the face, a same smile of a kid..

He slowed down so they can walk side by side..

 

 

 

It’s like a scene in a movie. They are walking under the stars and moon with the cherry blossoms swaying in the air..

 

 

 

Shinhye glanced at Yong, he smiled instead.. Their eyes met and lock for less than a minute...

 

 

"Yonghwa-nim?” Shin remembered this guy.

 

"Annyeong, Shnhye-ssi, mind a coffee?.” Yong replied.

 

"In one condition, my treat.." Shin shyly said.

 

 

They went to a coffee shop. Yong made the order, and for the first time he know something about her..... She likes coffee.. 

 

Yong ordered two Coffee Jelly. 

 

 

Yong is not really fond of coffee, mean he just drinking it when they have tight schedule. But now, it’s like a magic that he can drink coffee much...

 

 

"Thanks, I said it’s my treat but still you have it.” Shin said.

 

 

"It’s nothing, maybe you can treat me some other day.” Yong  smiled.

 

 

So it means that we will eat again together some other time...Shinhye smiled, she like it.

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw Shinhye smiled... he can bring a lot a lyrics with that simple smile..

Shinhye put her hand above the table, indicating to have a hand shake with Yong.

Yonghwa hold Shinhye's soft hand....

 

 

"Let’s be friends!", Shinhye cheerfully said to Yong.

 

 

"I'd love to", Yong replied.

 

After sipping coffee, Yong want to take Shin home, but he is afraid Shin will turned him down.

 

 

"Yong, can you accompany me way to home?.” Shin said with a worried face.

 

 

"Why? Is there something bothering you?” Yong asked quickly.

 

 

"Since we are officially friends, I’m going to say a secret, I am really afraid dark.” Shin said.

 

 

"You know Shin, I can accompany you every day if you want to.” Yong honestly replied.

 

Shinhye answer Yong with a very pretty smile that melted Yong's heart.

 

 

 

Yong is confused with his feelings. "We just became friends today, why I am like this.” Yong in his mind.

 

 

Yonghwa and Shin walk side by side until they way home...

They became friends....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Destiny is really made them meet.... Stay tune for more updates :)

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!!!!  Just keep the comments and suggestions coming...

Hello silent readers!!! I love you guys !!!