First Snow Day

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Winter is the coldest season of the year yet we could feel the warm feeling in our hearts. Last month was  hard for Yonghwa and Shinhye. Rumors are the very hindrance. But as the time passes by, people forget and learning to realize what their fault was. Yonghwa and his bandmates wrapped up their promotion. They will have a four month break then start of their world tour concert. On the other side, Shinhye's works became more demanding, and more time spend with Minho. But nothing is happening romantically between them. Minho's father is not laying a finger on them. Its nearly been a month Yonghwa and Shinhye didnt met. Their promise that they will meet at the first snow day are still their. They are holding on that, but waiting is really hard. 

 

 

Yonghwa talked to the President.

 

"President.. rumors and other problems seem to ceased. Can I meet Shinhye now?"

 

President looked seriously at Yonghwa. 

 

"Yonghwa, there is still smoke." President saying idiomatically, but Yonghwa can very much understand it. 

 

"I know, but I miss her so bad. I dont even know what is happening to her daily life."

 

"Yonghwa, could you just wait a little more time? You can meet her soon dont be like that. I promise."

 

"Then I will meet her at the first snow day, President. Can i count on that note?"

 

President sighed. Yonghwa is a clever talker. He can never beat him.

 

"Yonghwa ya, what if it snow today? You will rush to meet her? You are really cruel to me. But okay, I will let you off. But just be careful."

 

Yonghwa smiled. He just wished that it will snow today. 

 

"Dream on Yonghwa. Its too early to snow." Yonghwa said to his self.

 

He bowed to President then leave. He saw the three boys lurking on living room. Minhyuk and Jungshin are busy playing some online game. Jonghyun is reading some books. 

 

"Hey, I can meet Shin on the first snow day! What you guys can suggest for me to do?"

 

The three laugh so hard. 

 

"Hyung? You serious? You are so cheesy.." Minhyuk said.

 

"You should get a girlfriend then tell me if you say this thing a cheesy thing." Yonghwa stated.

 

"Hyung, all can we advised is that be honest to what are you feeling, then you can do things you can never expect. I think thats the most romantic thing you can do Shinhye." Jonghyun explained.

 

"Wow, are those books turning you to a serious guy? Can lend me some?" Jungshin giggled.

 

 

Jonghyun's advise hitting Yonghwa's mind. He want to do something very romantic to Shinhye, but he dont know where to start. Then he was surprised when Manager Hyung tapped his back.

 

"Yonghwa, why dont you just sing in front of her, you are a singer after all."

 

"As expected, our Hyung is the best! Yonghwa your problem is solved!" Minhyuk shouted.

 

Then suddenly Yonghwa remember Shinhye that in the first snow he will have a romantic serenade. Its was just a joke but he can surprise Shinhye.

 

"I have a plan." Yonghwa diligently said.

 

 

The boys with Manager Hyung planned what will happen on the first snow day. Yonghwa is both happy and nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed. Becoming colder. Minho entered their office with a blue furry coat. He saw Shinhye wearing a pretty pink coat. Her hair have some big curls, making her more beautiful on Minho's eyes.

 

"Noona, whats with the hair?"

 

"Ah this, Jieun did it. She said I'm too plain that I need to be colorful this winter. This coat too, she bought it for me. Is it bad?"

 

"What bad? You look very pretty. Jieun is a really good friend of yours."

 

"Minho, you compliment me these days. Anyways thank you! Do you want some coffee?"

 

"Noona, we can just have delivery. Dont try to go out, I think its going to snow today. You can catch a cold."

 

 

Shinhye blinked. Snow? Theres a possibility that will snow today? 

 

 

"Noona? Why'd you freeze like that?"

 

"Do you think it will really snow today? First snow day?"

 

"Noona, why are so excited? Snow is very typical to us." Minho laugh a bit.

 

"I think I'm pretty sure that it will snow today. So be careful Noona." Minho added.

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye didnt expect that theres a possibility that it will snow today. She read news about the weather and she saw its 90% that it will snow. Her heart is thumping so hard. She cant do anything work now. She is only thinking that Yonghwa and she will meet now. Her hands are sweating. She is beyond excited. She want to kiss Yonghwa's cheeks. She want to hold his hands on a snowy day. She wants Yonghwa today.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Manager Hyung are preparing for their plan. A romantic plan. Jonghyun and Jungshin are having some schedules so they are just going to catch to help the three.

 

"Its making me crazy now, what if it didnt snow today?" Yonghwa blurted.

 

"Calm down Hyung. News confirmed and its 90% is chances of snow today. Do you need some water? You look pale." Minhyuk explain.

 

"Then theres still 10% that it will not snow." Yonghwa sighed.

 

"Stop with the worries, I'm sure it will snow today. Go relax Yonghwa, you will experience more trembling moments on stage." Manager Hyung advised.

 

 

 

Yonghwa took a very deep breath and tried to relax as Manager Hyung said. Worrying will be him more paranoid, he need to stay on concious.

 

 

Jungshin and Jonghyun stuck on moderate traffic. They cant help the three if this thing will never gonna be light. 

 

"Jungshin, what we going to do? Traffic is our main problem. We cant reach there on time."

 

"You're right Hyung. But we cant do anything, we cant just run on streets."

 

 

The two are very problematic. Its nearly evening. Streets are freezing because of the wind. Winter is coming. Then suddenly, Jungshin and Jonghyun are amazed. Little white snowflakes are falling from the greyish sky. First snow day. The two smiled at each other. 

 

 

Yonghwa glanced at the restaurant's window. He can see snow is falling outside. He is happy that it is snowing but he is more glad that he can see Shinhye again. Unconciously, theres a drop of tear on his cold cheeks.

 

 

"I told you Yong. Now, prepare and get crazy." Manager Hyung advised a very naughty joke.

 

 

Yonghwa smiled at Hyung. Then he grabbed his phone and called Shinhye.

 

 

"Oppa~ do you see what I see?"

 

"Yes, Shin. I saw them. And its time. Where will I fetch you?"

 

"We can meet up at our company grounds, I will wait for you Oppa. And I missed you so much."

 

"Okay, Shin. Wait for me. I will be there less than 30 minutes. I missed you more Shin."

 

 

Minho heard their conversation. Thats why Shinhye is so happy about the snow. 

 

 

"Minho ya, I will go now. I have a date. Are you not going to leave also?"

 

"Nope, Noona. I'm going to finish this." Minho raised his hand grabbing a thick folder.

 

"You dont need to finish that. You cant go home if you does. Minho dont be too hard on yourself. Go rest." Shinhye smiled. 

 

 

Minho stand infront of Shinhye, then he caress Shinhye's hair. He fixed Shinhye's long hair with big curls. Then he check on her clothes. 

 

"Noona, you're good to go. Yonghwa will be shocked to your new hairstyle. He will like it." Minho stared at Shinhye's hazelnut eyes. And for the nth time, his mind began to say that he likes Shinhye.

 

"Thank you, Minho dongsaeng.. You're so cute. See you when I see you." Shin tapped Minho's back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is waiting for Yonghwa. She put her white earphones on, Yiruma's Kiss the Rain is playing. She loves piano pieces especially made by Yiruma. Soothing and solemn. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw a girl with a long curly hair wearing a pink coat with earphones on. He is confused on his first glanced if that girl is Shinhye. On his second stare, his face made a handsome smile. He cupped Shinhye's eyes. Shinhye smiled too. Their eyes met, stared at each other. Yonghwa began to feel Shinhye's hair.

 

"Only you is the most beautiful in my eyes Shin. I will never ever get out of your sight from now on. I will protect you."

 

"Yonghwa Oppa, thank you. I missed you so much. I will never let you go too."

 

 

The two started walking to company's parking lot. Its still snowing.

 

 

 

Yonghwa pressed Shinhye's hand. 

 

"I missed your warm hands. I missed your warm heart Shin."

 

"I missed your cold hands. I missed wrapping my hands unto you."

 

 

Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's cheek. Then afterwards, Shinhye planted a soft kiss on Yonghwa's forehead. The two both placed a warm smiles.

 

 

"So what you want to eat?" Yonghwa asked.

 

"I want to eat pasta, Oppa."

 

"Your wish is my command." 

 

 

 

They ride at Yonghwa's car. They are going to the restaurant, where Yonghwa has a very romantic surprise on Shinhye. 

Shinhye smiling so brightly without knowing her joke to Yonghwa last month will be granted.