Who is the "Girl in Busan" ?

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Early morning, Hyung Manager barged at the room of Yonghwa. He went to confirmed if the rumors surfacing internet sites are true. This scandal will surely impact on their comebacks. Their fans have a change to be rage at them. 

 

 

"Yonghwa.. Are these rumors are true?"

 

"Hyung.. where did that came from? Why there is picture there with Shi--- i mean a girl."

 

Yonghwa is shocked at this early in the morning, he is worried that Shinhye will suffer really bad. 

 

"Yong, you need to tell the truth if you want me to help you.."

 

 

Yonghwa dont have any options. He need to say all the things clearly on his manager, that way he can protect Shinhye.

The three boys also knew the rumors. They are worried about Yonghwa and Shinhye more than their image.

 

 

"I dont want Yonghwa to lose Shinhye, they are so cute together. Aissh, netizens are ruining Yonghwa's personal life." Minhyuk said to the two.

 

"We need to protect them.. I dont want Hyung to suffer. He is so hardworking." Jungshin explained.

 

"We need to talk to our Hyung, Manager and the PR staffs." Jonghyun end their conversation with a command.

 

 

Yonghwa revealed all to his Manager, how and when the met. All the things about Shinhye. 

 

"Yonghwa, once you confirmed to the public, your girl will suffer all of the hate. Fans will never be angry ar you hence, to Shinhye. I know, you know what business your at. People can make or break you."

 

"Hyung, I can just take all the blame, I dont want Shinhye to suffer. What will I do?"

 

"First, tell Shinhye all the possibilities of her being bullied. You need to protect her."

 

Yonghwa called Shinhye right away.

 

 

"Shinhye-ah, are you okay?"

 

"Oppa.. good morning! Yep i'm all right. Why?"

 

"Shin, come on. I know you have read all the stuffs in the internet. Are you really okay?"

 

"I saw them all Oppa. Im completely okay. I'm worried about you."

 

"I can handle myself Shin, you know fans are going to bad at you.."

 

"I can protect myself Oppa. This will come and go. But we are going to be forever, so enough with the worries. Smile.."

 

 

Shinhye misunderstand Yonghwa is saying. She doesnt know what will the people will throw at her. Bad people will bash her until she leaves....Yonghwa.

 

 

"Shin, if something wrong happen to you. Please call me right away."

 

"I will Oppa! You too!" Shinhye said with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Minho is busy surfing the net. He is buying clothes online.  Then a advertised news pop up on his screen. 

 

"Yonghwa and a girl spotted at a coffee shop"

 

Minho clicked the link and transfer to a different site.

 

' Yonghwa gave a flower to a girl in the coffee shop. Fans are starting to hint that the girl is his boyfriend. Rumors are flamed up the the picture the two are holding hands. etc...'

 

 

Minho texted Shin.

 

"Noona! Are you alright? I saw the news about you and Yonghwa."

 

 

Shinhye dont understand why everybody is worrying about her. 

 

She replied. "Im okay Minho-ya, lets see each other at office tomorrow!"

 

 

 

Jieun, her friend saw the article also. 

 

 

"Yah! Shinhye, what are you going to do now?!"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Im afraid. Your life is going to be chaotic the time your face is known by the people."

 

"You sound like a lost kid, are fans that scary?"

 

"I think its nonsense to be explained. You will experience it, what i'm trying to say Shinhye.. Please be careeful.."

 

 

Shinhye read the articles, she saw comments..

 

"That girl is so ugly, go get a plastic surgery before dating my Oppa. Ooops I bet he will never date you after surgery.Haha. Get lost!"

 

"Heol... She is so plain. Yonghwa will never like her. I think she seduce him. Poor girl."

 

"Go back where you belong. You dont belong to Oppa's world."

 

 

 

Comments are rude. They are judging Shinhye even they didnt know her. Its so depressing.

 

"I will never be affected by these rumors." Shinhye whispered.

 

 

 

 

Working day. Shin get up early so she do lot of work in the office. She took taxi. Yonghwa texted Shinhye.

 

"Shinhye, be careful at work. I miss you.."

 

Shinhye felt recharged when she read Yonghwa's text. 

 

"Oppa! I will. Do you have guesting today or something?" Shin replied.

 

"Yep, I have but it will just take an hour or two, so we can see each other later. :)"

 

"I loved to see you later Oppa!"

 

 

Shinhye is in front of the LR&C. She saw high school girls lurking there.

 

"Is there anything you need inside girls?" Shinhye asked the girls. She is not obliged to do these things but she wanted to.

 

"Unnie! We are spying. Its a secret so you should be quiet or else...."

 

"What are you guys spying at this early in the morning and are you skipping classes?"

 

"Unnie, you dont care! We are hunting Yong Oppa's rumored girlfriend. Some says that she is working here. And i think she is just an ordinary clerk her. This company is huge for a low life like her."

 

 

Shinhye heard all that. Its feels like she is punch by a powerful fist. 

 

"Girls, why are you saying those kinds of words. You dont even know me-- I mean the girl."

 

"Unnie, jebal leave us alone." 

 

The girls left Shinhye there. 

Shinhye's face looked down while entering her office. Minho noticed it.

 

"Noona!! Why? Something bothering you?"

 

"Nothing Minho ya, just that i didnt get some sleep last night."

 

"Noona, stop with the lies, I am not buying. Are there some highschool students bashing you in your way going here?"

 

"How did you know? Umm, i think they are still a child so they cant understand things like this."

 

"Aigoo, I knew it. Noona, Yonghwa's world is completely different to us. Admit it even you guys met in Busan, this city is so cruel you guys will never be happy."

 

"How can you say those things to us Minho?! You dont even know a thing, so stop saying those crap!"

 

For the first time, Minho saw Shinhye fuming. She is angry about what he said. 

 

"Mianhaeyo Noona, but please understand. You and Yonghwa will face a lot of problems. What you experience while ago is just nothing... I dont want you to lose your pretty smile Noona.. I will protect that smile.."

 

Shinhye is grateful to have Minho. He is becoming a mature guy. Protect? That word is really hard to pursue.

 

"Minho ya, thank you.. " Shinhye smiled at Minho.

 

"Don't worry Noona, I've got your back always.."

 

 

 

 

CNBlue is having a live guesting. They are currently promoting their single so its a must. 

At the car, Jonghyun finally start the conversation about Shinhye.

 

"Hyung, we know about you and Shinhye"

 

Yonghwa blinked. How can these three knew about Shinhye.

 

"What? When did you guys knew? Im so sorry I didnt tell it to you guys. I did that for the sake of Shinhye. I cant afford to lose her. She is my everything."

 

"Hyung, we completely understand you. We are thankful to Shinhye because she is the reason why we are having this kind of popularity now. Shinhye is your inspiration Hyung."

 

"But, now rumors are spreading. If the President will know about this, i am afraid something bad will happen."

 

"Hyung, We got you. We can get through this. You can trusts us.."

 

 

 

The boys finally got on the set. Everything is ready. They sit on their respective chairs.

 

"You boys, will just answer questions regarding your album. If some reporters cross the bridge, just let them but please dont answer it." Hyung Manager said guide words to the four.

 

"Arasso Hyung, Komawo.." Yonghwa replied.

 

 

Questions began. At first they are sticking to their comeback stuffs then suddenly one reported asked maliciously.

 

"Jung Yonghwa ssi, who is the girl in your latest song "A Girl in Busan"?

 

Hyung Manager is signalling to Yonghwa, dont answer the questions.

 

"The sond is dedicated to all the girls living in Busan. I wrote that song when i got my vacation there six months ago."

 

"So, apparently you met your girlfriend six months ago?" The reporter is tricking him.

 

 

Hyung Manager stepped on. 

 

"Please just ask questions about the album."

 

The reporter dont care what his manager said.

 

 

"Is the girl in Busan named Park Shinhye?"

 

 

Yonghwa nearly fell his mic. How can they know her name? This is going to be bad.

 

Hyung Manager and the three boys was shocked too. Yonghwa came up with a dangerous decision. He will reveal their relationship on public. At that point, he can protect Shinhye even if their gonna lose some fans. 

 

 

"Park Shinhye, is the "Girl in Busan". She is my girlfriend."

 

 

The whole crowd went wild due to Yonghwa's revelation.