LR&C CEO Lee Sugeun

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye and Minho drived back to office. Without knowing that some man is following them all day long. Shinhye took her belongings and did some little work done. Minho did the same with less effort because he is busy checking Shinhye's face. He is afraid that she might cry or feel anxiety again. Shinhye is humming while working. Minho put a shy smile on his handsome face.

 

 

"Noona, i think its the power of ice cream made you hummed,  not really me."

 

"I think you are right"

 

"What? Are you really serious, I thought its Snow made you happy", Minho made a very cute sigh.

 

Shinhye grabbed Snow and pinch it. While she is having a cutesy act in front of Minho.

 

"But I cant eat Snow", she is so being a bubbly girl.

 

"Noona.. you are so cute. Do you do that acts in front of Yonghwa always? I bet he cant handle your cuteness."

 

"Minho ya, Yonghwa thought me this acts. He is the best."

 

 

Okay. Minho knows who started the topic. About Yonghwa. He is the one. And now he can only blame his self. His heart is aching when Shinhye brag about Yonghwa. He wanted to be treated like that also. By Shinhye.

 

 

"He is a celebrity. He does that alot, to please fans." Minho said.

 

"Yep. I know that. Its his job by the way." Shinhye smiled.

 

 

 

7pm. Shinhye told Minho that she is leaving. He insists to drive her home. Minho want to know where Shinhye lives. They reached Shinhye's unit nearly eight-thirty. Jieun saw Minho. She doesnt know this guy. But Jieun's first impression towards Minho. A very tall handsome guy. He is possesing a sculpture like aura. His nose, his eyes and lips are perfect. What an ideal man. Jieun cant help but asked.

 

 

"Shinhye ah, who is he?"

 

Shinhye introduced Minho.

 

 

"He is Lee Minho, the only son of CEO Lee Sugeun in the company I'm working, the LR&C. He is my working buddy."

 

Minho bowed to Jieun.

 

"How are you, Jieun-ssi." Minho smiled.

 

Jieun began comparing Minho to Yonghwa. Yonghwa is a perfect guy too but Minho has a more peaceful life. And most of all he is the only son of a very large company in Korea. 

 

"I cant take it anymore. Shinhye is introducing perfect men in this house lately. Hehe. Hi there Minho, nice to meet you. Did you know that you are so freaking handsome?!" Jieun blurted.

 

"Jieun-ssi, I am the only son of a great CEO. I need to assess my looks to have a good impression to all the people. And I think I am handsome but not freaking." Minho laughed.

 

 

Minho, Jieun and Shinhye had dinner together. Jieun is the chef.

 

"Jieun-ssi, your dishes are magical. Its really yummy!"

 

"Oh god, I receive a lot of compliments for my cooking, I should start a restaurant." Jieun giggled.

 

"Jieun ah! I will be a regular customer." Shinhye raised her right hand.

 

"I havent plan it yet but i think if you will be a regualr customer, my restaurant will bankcrupt early." 

 

Shinhye pouted. Jieun is teasing her. 

 

"Minho ya, did you know that I really dont cook. My dishes are crazy. I cant eat them." Shinhye revealed a secret.

 

"Noona! Its okay, we have Jieun." Minho glanced at Jieun.

 

 

 

The three finished their dinner. Shinhye advised Minho to go home now because tomorrow they will have a lot of assignments to do. Minho agreed. 

 

Jieun and Shinhye left sitting in a soft pink couch. They are having a relaxing moment. When Jieun starts to have conversation.

 

"Shinhye ah, what do you think of Minho? He is perfect."

 

"Yep he is."

 

"Then dont you date him? I think he likes you.."

 

Shinhye a pointed glanced at Jieun. She didnt like what she said. She loves Yonghwa. At this point in time, they are just parted because of the scandals. And it didnt mean they broke or something.

 

"Jieun, did you hear what did you just say? Why will I date him? I have my Yonghwa."

 

Jieun starts to be serious. 

 

"Shinhye ah, did you really believe that you and Yonghwa will be forever? Cmon dear, Yonghwa is celebrity, he is so in demand. A lot of pretty girls surrounding him. I'm saying these harsh words so you can prepare yourself in the future. Your relationship with Yonghwa is very complicated."

 

"So its just that my relationship with Yonghwa is complicated, I will date Minho instead? Oh God Jieun, for heaven's sake. I know what I'm doing and I'm feeling. I will carry the pain in the future not you, so keep your mouth shut about this problems. I love Yonghwa, enough love that I can handle all the pain and heart aches. Please Jieun, dont make me feel bad about you, you are my very bestfriend and I know that you are saying this because you are concerned. But dont involve other people, like Minho on this situation. That kid dont deserve to be hurt."

 

"A kid? You treat him a little brother or something? What a cruel act of you Shin. That Minho guy likes you. Dont you think you are not hurting him at this point?"

 

"Jieun ah, I already cleared this on Minho, that I only acknowledge him as a little bro and he accepted it. So what is the problem? I cant lie and give him false hopes. You know me."

 

"Shinhye ah, I just hope that you will not be hurt a lot. I hope will as strong as today. And I am sorry for what I said about Yonghwa. I know my fault."

 

Shinhye hugged Jieun. A tight friendly hug.

 

"You know, we need to go to sleep." Shinhye tapped Jieun's back. 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning. Lee Minho is called by his father, Lee Sugeun. Minho is thinking where did he go wrong again, he is not called by his father unless something bad happened. He rushed to his father's office.

 

 

"Abeoji, why you called me in this early morning? Did I do something wrong?"

 

Lee Sugeun's eyes on Minho.  

 

"Minho, can you explain what are these?"

 

CEO Lee droppeds pictures of him and Shinhye in a ice cream shop. The pictures look they are romantically in a relationship. Teddy bear Snow appeared too.

 

"Abeoji?!! Where did you get these?? This is ridiculous. Let me explain it you."

 

"I hired someone diligent to have an eye on you. I just know something is wrong when you told me that you are working in this company. And my thoughts are right. Are you having a relationship with Miss Park? Are you serious with her or just your bunch of girls?"

 

"Abeoji, first of all I am not dating Miss Park Shinhye. I am just treating her in an ice cream shop and gave her a teddy bear. But those things are dont have romantic stuffs. And lastly Shinhye has a boyfriend, Jung Yonghwa. "

 

"For the first time Minho, you denied. So, Miss Park Shinhye has a boyfriend. A topstar. Hmmm."

 

"Abeoji, what are you thinking?"

 

"Do you like her?"

 

"Do I need to answer that Abeoji? If I said yes or no, nothing will change so I think we need to end our coversation.."

 

"Minho! I am Lee Sugeun, a powerful man. I can do whatever for my son."

 

"Abeoji! Please when did you became childish like this? I dont want you to do this please"

 

"Minho ya, you are my son I cant stand seeing hurt."

 

"Abeoji! I can handle my problems. Do not try manipulate this please. I'm begging you. That is the least you can do for me Abeoji." Minho begged. He dont want to drag Shinhye in a world like this. Honest his world is more complicated that Yonghwa's. 

 

"Alright son. You are completely matured now. I am proud that you dont act like a lazy dog waiting for his master to give food. I am now at peace, I think you can handle this company in the near future." CEO Lee is very proud to his son. Actually Lee Sugeun liked Shinhye to Minho's fiancee. What a perfect plan, and Minho like Shinhye. But as his son begged him. He will not do anything until Minho can fight for his love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

November is ending up. Cool breeeze are everywhere. Christmas feel is around the corner. As the time passes rumors are ceasing like the cold weather. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am sorry for the late update guys.