The word that's hard to say

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Why are you doing this? You're gonna leave your life here? Do you in state of sane now?" Shinhye was really surprised with what Yonghwa just said.

 

"You are my life Shinhye, I will never left anything here." Yonghwa said with his bright smile.

 

"Yonghwa. I will never let you do that." 

 

"Shinhye, what is wrong with you? I thought all that matters now is only you and me. Why are you having different decisions?"

 

"Oppa, your way is too wrong. I know that. I can clearly see." Shinhye looked at Yonghwa's confused eyes.

 

"So what do you want me to do? We will not seeing again for months? or even a year? I cant do that Shin."

 

"We can work it out Oppa. I want you to fulfill your dreams."

 

"What about yours?"

 

"I'm contented with what I'm having now, and there are lot of people more deserve with that job than me."

 

"Shinhye ah.." Yonghwa held Shinhye's hand. 

 

"I'm so sorry, I cant agree with your plans. You will accept the job and we will be together in New York." Yonghwa added.

 

 

Shinhye's temper just popped. She took away Yonghwa's hand from hers. She dont want this to happen. Yonghwa is too wrong. Way too wrong.

 

"Oppa, lets talk some other time. And please dont be selfish, Jonghyun and the others are your bandmates. You cant just left them out of the blue. Your fans will be very dissappointed about you."

 

"The boys will understand me. They will." Yonghwa's expression placing worries.

 

 

Shinhye stand up. She didnt finished her meals.

 

"Oppa, I think I'm going home now. If you still making that decision of yours, I will be very angry."

 

"Shin, I cant understand you. We love each other right, I love you so much." Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's hand.

 

"Oppa, not just because you love me you will throw the things that made you happy. This is very wrong. I'm going now, I'm giving you chance to think twice. Go home safely Oppa."

 

 

Shinhye feels like crying while going out. She heard Yonghwa saying to give her a ride but she didnt answer it. Everything is so complicated.

 

 

 

Yonghwa left on the restaurant. He is doing that kind of decision because of Shinhye. Doing world tour and such are nothing if she cant see his beloved.

 

 

"I dont want to lose you Shin." Yonghwa lastly said.

 

 

 

 

 

Snow are starting to melt, once again spring is approaching. Spring, the time when Yonghwa and Shinhye met each other in the beautiful city of Busan. One year passed so quickly.

 

 

 

 

President gathered up the boys for an urgent meeting.

 

"Boys, you will start your world tour on April. First concert will be held here at Seoul. So starting at this very moment, each one of you should practicing hard as ever."

 

 

Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk are very excited. They cant just wait for them to play for the world.

 

 

"President, why did you called me here? I said i'm not doing it." Yonghwa selfishly said.

 

"Hyung, you cant do this." Minhyuk confronted Yonghwa.

 

"My decision is final. Sorry boys. I will leave now. I have a date." Yonghwa bowed and carelessly out on the meeting.

 

 

 

President dialed a number on his phone. He called Shinhye. Again.

 

 

"Miss Park Shinhye, I heard you guys will have a date today?"

 

 

Minhyuk and the two heard it. They were shocked that their President is contacting Shinhye.

 

"Yes, President. We will meet today. Why is there something wrong?"

 

"Miss Park, do you know what are doing to Yonghwa? Im sorry but I have to say this, you are a big distraction to him. He is doing things he never did until you ruined everything. I'm always being a back up on Yonghwa but he is totally crazy right now. But I know, you can only make him comeback on his right track, the life he must be doing. Please help us Miss Park."

 

 

Shinhye cant utter a word over the phone. She was speechless. Me? A distraction to Yonghwa? So totally, I'm the one to blame on this problem. Her tears was falling unconciously. Her heart was so aching.

 

"Miss Park?"

 

Shinhye cleared .

 

"Yes, President. I'm so sorry with all the things Ive done to you and to the three boys. Please send my deepest sorry. I will do what I can President. Again, I'm sorry."  Shinhye hung up the phone. Her tears are bursting. 

 

 

While crying so helplessly, she came up with a very serious decision. She get up and went to CEO Lee's office.

 

 

"Oh, Shinhye ah. What are you doing here?"

 

"CEO, I'm going to accept the job you are offering in New York."

 

"So you have a decision now. Okay, I will assess your papers right away, and at the end of March you can fly to New York."

 

Shinhye bowed.

 

 

"Thank you CEO Lee. I will excuse myself now."

 

"Okay, Shinhye. You made a very good decision."

 

 

 

Minho overheard it, but looking on Shinhye's face she is not happy. Its like she did that for someone's sake. Minho felt something is really wrong. He wanted to talk to her but Shinhye was so fast walking, he didnt reach her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While riding in a taxi, Shinhye is preparing herself. She made a frown angry face. Completely not her. Yonghwa called him and he told her that he in the meeting place now.

 

 

 

Shinhye made it on time to be there. Yonghwa hugged her and asked Shinhye if she has eat something or not. Shinhye didnt answer him.

 

 

 

 

 

Out of nowhere Shinhye said something,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yonghwa, lets break up."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave comments and suggestions. 

Please hang in there. I feel like crying because Yongshin is kind of in separation. 

 

 

Thank for reading!