His Act of Love

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa knows. After their concert, Minho called him. 

 

 

 

Lee Minho, a guy who loves Shinhye so much. He saw all the sufferings of Shinhye in New York, the way her eyes looked, he knows she is hurt. At first he pretended everything is okay. The time they landed in New York, he promised himself to express his love to her, the way more love given by Yonghwa. He is assure at first that he can. He is always beside Shinhye. All she need is to call his name. But the reality that Shinhye will never love him like Yonghwa is knocking on his door. He can never replace Yonghwa on Shinhye's heart. Maybe if he meet before Yonghwa, maybe they've been together. And now all he can do for her is this. He will be the bridge for these two hurt people with the circumstances. That's all he can do. Even it will make him miserable.

 

 

 

Minho called Yonghwa after he heard the conversation of Shinhye and Jieun. 

 

Yonghwa didnt have the number of Minho, and he was a bit confused because its an international call. 

 

 

"Hello. Who is this?"

 

"Yonghwa, this is Minho."

 

Yonghwa didnt reply. Minho answered back.

 

"Anyways, I dont want you to talk, I will. I just want to break this off. Shinhye is hurting and I know its not your fault, not even her. She is just pushed by the things. She loves you so much Yonghwa, so much that she broke up with you. She want you to grow up with the music you love. You are such a fool Yonghwa! Didnt you understand everything back then? And all you did was being hard to Shin. How cant you realize what you want? Shinhye does, so she did that. She went to your parents before leaving, she apologized and such. She said to your friends to take care of you while she away. Her friend, Jieun, keeping an eye to you because Shinhye told so. She want to know what are you doing, even she is away."

 

Yonghwa cant utter a word, his tears are the one who's replying. He's been a stupid guy. Shinhye made so much effort in order for him to grow. Honestly his feeling when they did their first concert was magical. Singing his music, letting the world hear his voice was priceless. As like Shinhye told her. 

 

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"Stop with that word. I dont want to hear you're sorry. You know I love Shinhye right? You're a real jerk if you didnt feel that. All these months I've been waiting for a chance, but Shinhye only looking at you. And now this is what can I do for her. I want her to smile like before, so I'm letting her go to you. I'm letting you grab her back to your arms." Minho's words are suffocating. He felt losing breath. 

 

"What will I do?" Yonghwa cant think anymore. 

 

"Wait for her."

 

"I miss her so bad."

 

"For God's sake Yonghwa, then what are going to do? You will not do your job? Stop being a kid."

 

 

Yonghwa wiped his tears. Minho was right, he was acting like a child all this time. He said he will protect and love Shinhye but it ends up Shinhye doing it for him. So now, he want to the mature one.

 

"Minho, I dont know how to repay you for this. You such a good person. You made me realized my fault just now. I will wait for Shinhye, I will do want she wants and what I really wanted."

 

"Finally.." Minho sighed. 

 

"Dont worry about Shinhye while she is here. I'm always at her back."

 

"I know that Minho. Lets drink when you get back here."

 

"Just do your concert good, I'm fine with that. Make Shinhye proud of you."

 

"I will Minho. I will."

 

 

Minho ended their conversation.

 

"Minho ya, you did good. I know you will meet someone in the future. Lets just wait." He said to his self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is staring at the boxes when he heard his father was knocking on his door. He opened it.

 

"Yonghwa ya. Dont you feel something weird in your room?"

 

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. And spotted that something important is missing.

 

"Abeoji, my wood carved toy. Where is it?"

 

His Abeoji smiled. "So you didnt forget about that."

 

"Did you throw it? Abeoji, thats my fave." Yonghwa flustered a sad pout.

 

"Wood carved toy is with your other half."

 

Yonghwa stared at his Father. 

 

"You gave it to Shinhye?" Then he remember what he wrote last Christmas. The Jung Shinhye.

 

"Yep, with Jung Shinhye." 

 

Yonghwa smiled and at the same time shy. Did Shin already saw what I wrote in there? 

 

Mr. Jung tapped his son's shoulder.

 

"You're a grown up man now. So I'm not going to say one by one what you need to do. But promise one thing, I want to see Shinhye walking in the isle with you in the future."

 

Yonghwa was shocked but he like it.

 

"I will Abeoji."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week passed. Its time. Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun will tour the world. Yonghwa was getting back, he is going to have fun and make Shinhye proud of him. The three boys are happy seeing that he is getting the point. 

 

 

Shinhye was getting interviews and acknowledgements all over the New York. Her name and face are getting popular in business and research world. Until now, he didnt know what Minho did. She is always getting information about Yonghwa through Jieun. And she is happy when she was informed that Yonghwa's bright smile was back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update! 

I just want to say that this fic is bound to end. 

For all the readers who has been with me, I wanna thank you.

Your comments are giving me energy to make good chapters.

Please tell me your thoughts about it. ^^

 

 

Dont forget to upvote and subscribe.