Different Worlds

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Shinhye's World:

              I am now going to Seoul......I passed the entrance exam at Seoul National University. I'm going to take up Economics...... My life...is going to be completely different now. My father and I migrated to US after my mother died. He said we will going to start a new and refreshing life.. My life at US is good but I can’t say it’s perfect.. 

 

"Annyeong!!", I was a bit shocked when a girl talked to me....

 

"Annyeong..." I raised my hand a bit. "I'm Shinhye, you" I said first.

 

"Nice to meet you Shinhye, im Jieun.. " Jieun said with her cheerful voice..

 

From that day I met my bestfriend in the University.. Im really lucky, a lot of people say that Koreans especially Bagel girls are ice princess and bully...but it’s not true...

Jieun and I both having econ subjects together... Thanks to her I learned many things..

 

 

 

Yonghwa's World:

 

"We will have a comeback next month and upcoming mini concerts, we must practice very hard, ok boys! ", Yong said with an energetic voice.

"Uwaaa, lets rock the house now!", Minhyuk said with an aegyo.

Jonghyun and Jungshin started to hit their guitars.....

 

 

 

 

They have both different worlds.... the possibility for them to meet is so slim...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello there friends!!! This is my first fic so I might do some buckles with my writings and stuffs.. I will make this story good.. 

I hope you guys leave comments and don't forget to subscribe :)